- Financial Controller, progression
- Permanent or temp to perm opportunity
About Our Client
Medium / large division of an international group in the manufacturing sector with a great product and sound financial footing
- Delivery of monthly management and financial accounts.
- Consolidation of monthly and annual accounts
- Close down of years trading, balancing of ledgers, WIP and production of annual Statutory Accounts with Auditors.
- Acting as the liaison for the banks and the external accounting firm
- Understanding and supporting the business on profitable business growth, highlighting opportunities and risks
- Leading the preparation of tax calculations]
- Development and strengthening of internal controls
- Profit Summary of contracts and Cash Analysis, which is presented to the Board monthly.
- Control of business systems, providing insight and challenge to fellow senior managers.
- Management of a a small team providing guidance and support
The Successful Applicant
Qualified accountant with strong technical skills and the ability to partner with commercial and operational stakeholders in a fast paced, growing SME business environment
What's on Offer
£60-70K with medium term progression into a Finance Director role