Excellent opportunity to join a market leading business as Finance Director, also leading the HR and IT functions for this Canterbury based business.
Company is £100m turnover raw material supplier to industrial, manufacturing and construction sectors, and part of a larger group.
- Growth business with excellent profitability
- Opportunity to influence the business moving forward
Finance Director sought for charity based in Oxford.
Looking for a commercial Finance Director with experience in not-for-profit sector
- 3-6 month contract position possible temp to perm
- Join an Oxford based Charity
Reporting the MD and Group FD (Internationally), you will be a key part of the Senior Management Team in the UK, and will control all aspects of Finance for the UK&I business, including business planning and financial accounting
- Number one role in UK - Part of Wider, international business
- Company is making positive and proactive changes currently - great time to join!
You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
- Market-Leading Private Manufacturing Business
- Board-level Strategic Role
Management and development of financial resources in line with the organisation's vision. The post holder will directly manage the finance team and ensure production of timely and high-quality financial management information.
- Established Charity with strong reserves
- Role will directly impact and drive organisation strategy
Fantastic opportunity for a hands-on, detail orientated, forward thinking senior finance professional to join a rapidly growing international Cryptocurrency Exchange Operation as one of the first 20 employees.
The company is a greenfield site and you will work with the CEO to build an effective controls framework that ensures the safekeeping of assets for the business as it grows.
- Exciting Start Up Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Exciting Fintech with Growth Potential
Interim CFO - Global Media Group - Immediate start - up to £100 (DOE)
- Global Media Group
- Initial 7 month interim assignment
Reporting to the CEO and a key member of the Executive, the Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the creation of a best in class in house finance function. They will be actively involved in helping to structure the group in the right way to build market share and achieve it's growth aspirations.
- CFO - Private Equity
- High Growth, International Client
My client, a leading charity in Scotland is seeking to appoint in an interim Finance Director for a 9 month period to cover a period of transformation and change. The role is seeking a suitable level candidate who is available at short notice and can commit for a minimum of 9 months.
- Interim Finance Director role, 9 month duration
- Immediate start available
My client is looking for a part time Finance Director/ CFO to join their fast growing online business.
- Growing online fashion brand
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growth business
Highly visible Commercial Finance Director role within a market leading group with strong brand. This role requires an effective business partner to a regional board that can work in a matrix organisation.
- Commercial Finance Director
- Regional CFO - North London
An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director in a North London Government Arms Length Body. This opportunity would suit an immediately available candidate with a proven track record of operating as a Finance Director in an industrial, public sector or SME background.
- An excellent opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director
- Ongoing interim role
The UK Finance Director will be a key member of the UK Board and a trusted advisor to the Managing Director. They will be responsible for the finance team, a P&L of over £100m and commercial support and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- UK Finance Director
- International Market Leader
Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique with a planned-approach to becoming an Equity Partner.
- Guaranteed Equity Partner opportunity with growth and development on offer
- Lead-advisory role at a reputable, growing Corporate Finance Boutique
This is a commercial and strategic Corporate Finance Director role focused on maximising value out of the Group's Balance Sheet. You will be actively involved in debt raising, mergers & acquisitions and corporate structuring.
- Corporate Finance Director
- Rapidly Growing International Group
The Commercial CFO - Global Fintech is a newly created role to provide global commercial and financial insight helping to drive and deliver continued growth.
- Highly Commercial CFO role
- Global high growth Fintech
The CFO will be responsible for the overall management of the finance function, and supporting with commercial and strategic decision making. The CFO will oversee the creation and leadership of a best in class finance team, with a business partnering mindset.
- CFO - Online Gaming
- Market Leader
For our Client, a fast growing developing company operating in the Innovative ICT sector, we are looking for a CFO Profile.
- ICT Innovative Company
- Fast growing company based in Pisa
- Manage the Data Governance relationship with the CFO division of the bank
- Manage and develop a large Data Governance individuals
- data governance director
- finance division
The Director of Finance manages the College Finance team which provides accounting services for the entire Wellington College charity including Eagle House School and Wellington College International Ltd. The team also provides overview of the Finance Department of Wellington College Enterprises Ltd and produces the statutory accounts for that company and overseas payroll provision for all entities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious school with an exciting future
- The ideal candidate will have previous management experience
The Director of Finance will be responsible for ensuring the Charity's Financial Strategy and Operational activity aligns with the overall aims and strategies of Lancashire Age UK.
- Director of Finance, contribute to the achievement of the Charity's objectives
- Hybrid working. 28hrs up to 35hrs (Full time) per week can be accommodated
FGCH are looking for a Finance Director to lead their finance function, based in their Head Office in Letchworth. FGCH have a hybrid working pattern.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director to work within housing
- This is an opportunity to step into your first Director role
Incommunities are looking for an Executive Director of Finance that will report into the Chief Executive Officer. The role is based in Shipley, Incommunities operate a hybrid working model.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join a forward thinking business
- Joining a business that is going through a period of change and transformation
Deputy Director of Finance Role for Richmond University, reporting into the CFO and leading the Head of FP&A and Head of Financial Accounts.
- Work for a London University
- Lead the finance team
Opportunity to join a well renowned, leading health-care provider to lead their commercial function. The role will be responsible for the finances and the commercial business development of future ventures of the commercial team.
- Are you an innovative finance leader looking to move into a more commercial role
- Opportunity to join leading healthcare business driving commercial change
Michael Page are recruiting for an Interim Director of Finance to join a Not for Profit organisation based in Cheshire.
- Interim Director of Finance Opportunity
- Not for Profit Organisation based in Cheshire
The Head of Finance is responsible for all long-range financial matters and to establish company-wide financial objectives, targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis, which will ensure the company has a continuously sound financial structure.
- Fast growing Technology business
- Fully remote based role
As head of Investment Finance you will responsible for managing the front to back finance function
- Interesting role in large investment firm
- Multi-asset, global investment portfolio across public and private markets
- Bridge the gap between the Financial Hub and other departments of the business
- Ideal for an SME finance leader looking to build upon their diverse skill-set
- Opportunity to join the leadership team of a dynamic, up-and-coming business
- Ideal role for an SME Finance Leader to build on their diverse skillset
Deputy Director of Finance, reporting into the Director of Finance and managing a team of finance staff.
- Work for a commercial education business
- Lead a team of staff