Exciting Digital Communications Specialist opportunity within fintech.
Salary is competitive with progression opportunities.
- Exciting Digital Communications Specialist opportunity within fintech.
- Salary is competitive with progression opportunities.
Working with a great brand within financial services, optimising the digital channel proposition and performance. Enhance digital engagement & conversion, with a focus on improving overall customer experience & satisfaction.
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a great brand
- Take ownership and define an evolving digital channel proposition
You will be responsible for delivering the organisations online training requirements, working with internal stakeholders to achieve the organisations mandatory and regulatory annual requirements. Designing online learning interventions to support business needs. Digital Learning Specialist. East Midlands.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Salary
Exciting Marketing Executive opportunity with a global fund data and technology leader. The role will include working with a team to create and execute a digital marketing strategy. This opportunity is part of a growing team in London.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Competitive salary.
The Operational Risk Manager - Digital Banking who will work closely with the Head of Operational Risk will be tasked with helping to oversee Operational Risk in the recently launched digital bank.
- Growing Bank in the UK
- Opportunity to lead on Operational Risk for the new digital bank
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join a Global Professional Body in their Birmingham Office. With a breadth of clients across various industries from Real Estate, Construction and Infrastructure. They are now recruiting for a Digital Content specialist to join their team.
- Are you happy to work a Fixed term contract?
- Do you have previous content experience?
A leading sustainable investment management company are looking for an interim graphic designer for a day rate 6 months interim position, starting asap and hybrid working.
- Interim sustainable investment management company
- Graphic design opportunity in London
An asset management firm in London are looking for an interim Web Producer to join for 6 months and report into the Head of Digital Marketing. They are open to sector experience!
- 6 months interim position - starting asap
- Opportunity to work for a leading asset management firm
As our new Product Designer, you'll play a key role in the development and success of our new acquisition product, personal loans across a portfolio of brands. You will be responsible for the product design including user research, user experience, visual design and maintaining our design system.
- Work across UI/ UX and Research
- Love solving problems
The Remote CRO Manager will work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and Conversion and optimisation manager, and will be responsible for optimisation and perfecting the customer experience whilst on the customer facing site, to ultimately improve UX and drive conversion.
- Exciting opportunity to own and optimise the customer journey online
- Business which has seen considerable growth in the last 2 years!
Join an innovative design team that is focused on accelerating the digital initiatives, testing and exploring ideas, transforming the way they work, partnering with clients and the wider ecosystem to develop solutions that service the clients and shape the industry.
- Join an international design team
- Own the end to end process from research to delivery
The Product Design team drives product design and UX strategy across the entire suite of solutions and supports the key business objectives of the company. If you welcome solving complex challenges at system level, and are passionate about enhancing user experience and productivity, as well as investing in customer success via B2B SaaS.
- Be the Product Designer across marketing and tech
- Work for a Sass company
The role of Ux/UI Designer involves:
- Experience of working the Full Product life-cycle from Conception through to Delivery of User centric, internally facing Digital services (From UX Research/Analytics/Wireframing/Prototyping hi fidelity/Deployment).
- Optimising The features and designs of an internally facing CRM.
- The opportunity to work for a Large Financial Services organisation
- Assisting in the deployment/Delivery of a User-centric CRM for internal Teams
A great opportunity for an highly experienced and capable Bid / Pitch Manager to join an established and winning Pitch Team, who will focus on helping the firm win new profitable business through formal pitch opportunities. These are firm wide roles, working across all of the firm's practice groups, sectors and international offices.
- Leading International law firm are looking to recruit a Bid Manager!
- Flexible location Leeds or Newcastle!
We are working with a high growth consumer finance business who are looking to hire a Social Media Manager into their expanding team in London.
- Working for a high growth consumer finance company
- This is a new role, building out the social media function for the business
The UX/UI Designer will join a growing Digital Team to create user-centric products and experiences across all digital applications.
- Work for a leading asset management company
- Be a leading UX/UI Designer alongside the wider Digital team
Procurement/Operations Manager leading activities across Procurement, IT, digital project management, facilities, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Diverse role across Procurement, Operations, Compliance and Project Management
- Opportunity to drive change in a small organisation
An opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of a diverse workplace
The company is a global team of distributors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and undeserved consumers.
- 12 month fixed term contract at a competitive rate
- Pivotal role
The work of building our broader businesses includes, but not limited to, creating:
- Financial/Payments and Digital Assets Technology network for both fiat currecnies and crypto-assets transactions
- Trading, Liquidity and Asset management platform for digital assets/products.
- Issuance and Trading platform for tokenised assets linked to traditional financial instruments.
- A Paralegal role has arisen with a global payments and crypto start up
- This role is London based with option to qualify in-house
Exciting PR Manager opportunity within a fast growing consumer finance company where your goal is to manage and deliver the brand strategy working closely with offline and digital teams.
- Opportunity to join a high growth consumer finance company.
- Competitive salary - based in London.
Digital transformation, consolidation of platforms and product portfolio post acquisitive growth and move to cloud based SaaS model.
Development of custom built CRM.
- product owner to support a digital transformation journey to the cloud.
- SaaS, Fintech, Cloud, Transformation, API
- Use and develop knowledge of service now reporting platform
- This role will support the digital reporting strategy, using service now as the main tool
- Liaise and work with business customers and digital team members to discuss importance of data results and what it means
- You will be producing data and MI reports on an ad hoc basis for the digital team to assess requirements
- Varied opportunity
- Flexible working
This role is an exciting 360 Marketing Executive role that will involve a variety of day to day activities. Aspects of digital marketing makes this role an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to get their teeth stuck into.
- An opportunity to work with a brilliant professional services business
- A hybrid role that will allow you to get stuck in and really develop your skills
I'm delighted to be supporting a fantastic market-leading organisation, based in Leeds, who are looking for a senior L&D professional to join them in a newly created role focusing on people capability through a large scale digital transformation they are embarking on.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a new senior, forward thinking team!
- 1 day per week required in Leeds, the rest remote working
Exciting opportunity to work in a new savings-team in one of the biggest and most reputable banks in the world. You will be leading on mostly Technology focused procurement projects such as IT, Digital, IT Professional Services and Applications. This role will be end to end including getting into contract detail, amending these where necessary.
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds biggest, most prestigious banks
- Opportunity to join a new team in a new pillar of the business