The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day legal support for the business and assist/advise the procurement function to mitigate risk and enhance commercial outcomes.
- Variety of work for an innovative and cohesive organisation
- Opportunity to develop your legal career in a robust business
In-house corporate generalist primarily focused on the drafting, negotiation and review of commercial contracts. Assisting the Legal Director on various legal assignments as necessary
- Exciting In-House Opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to join the team in a global Technology Company
Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
This a newly created role within the business, which would be ideal for a motivated lawyer seeking to establish themselves as a senior and well-respected part of the European leadership team.
- Exciting In-House Opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to join the team in a global Media Company
The team is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of:
- The US and Local GAAP & Tax reporting working closely with the Country Tax Centers (CTC).
- This includes but is not limited to recording the statutory ledgers and maintaining accuracy of parallel ledgers (if applicable), focus on ensuring the correct tax accounting and liaison / coordination with internal and external audit teams
- One of the biggest brand names in the world
- Categorically the best employee satisfaction rating in the world
A modern and progressive law firm in Reading has an upcoming role in their Family Law department.
- Friendly and supportive firm looking to add a family solicitor to their team
- Hybrid working and high levels of autonomy
Supporting global FMCG business whilst a permanent hire is recruited at senior legal counsel position. 6 months required with potential extensions.
- Global FMCG Business - senior position position leading UK commercial matters
- Broad, interesting and challenging role for an experienced commercial counsel
A global heavyweight is seeking a Commercial Disputes Solicitor to join their team to undertake work relating to a broad spectrum of commercial litigation including Group Litigation, Class Action and Remediation Schemes.
- Commercial Disputes Solicitor
- Exciting remote opportunity for a Commercial Disputes Solicitor
The role provides company secretarial support in the Secretariat team which has primary responsibility within the company for corporate governance, share scheme compliance and UK statutory compliance.
- Do you have corporate governance experience?
- Are you looking for a role with great career trajectory?
The postholder will be a senior employment lawyer within the organisation, advising senior management across the group function and will report to the Head of the Employment Legal Team. On a day-to-day basis, the postholder will be expected to work collaboratively and proactively with a wide range of internal clients and external stakeholders.
- Join a legal department full of razor sharp and technically gifted personnel
- An established and well connected organisation
Head of Compliance and MLRO role for a start up wholesale bank.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
To ensure compliance to the company Food Safety and Quality System to supply safe, quality and legal products to their customers.
- Family owned company
- Fast growing business
The Product Marketing Manager will be supporting the business marketing their SaaS product to Enterprise level businesses. This is a true 360-degree role requiring coordination between customers, partners, sales teams, technical sales, marketing, technical account management, legal, and finance.
- Must have demonstrable experience as in Product Marketing within SaaS
- Remote position
The EMEA Financial Accountant will have responsibility for the production, accurate and timely filing of statutory accounts for selected EMEAA legal entities.This is also a key role in the EMEAA accounting team in providing assistance to the EMEAA Finance Managers in a number of areas of the accounting close process.
- Global Business with EMEA Responsibility
- Broad role with plenty of ownership
Exciting new opportunity for a Compliance Manager in Legal Practice in Reading.
- Excellent Opportunity for Compliance Manager
- Top Law Firm Recruiting Compliance Manager
The Senior Accountant - General Ledger Specialist will be responsible for the general ledger pf assigned legal entities.
General accounting, business and operations understanding and knowledge are required, including analysis and communication of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Highly flexible working model
- Innovative Travel Retail Business
You will support, educate and coach client facing Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams and individuals to enhance their awareness of risks and their ability to manage risks appropriately. You will also advise and support the client facing teams on a wide range of quality, legal, regulatory and technical matters.
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams.
- Top 10 accountancy firm. Remote working (with occasional travel to London).