Our client is a successful international data and services company in the Crypto Industry deploying advanced software analytics solutions - with a focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain data. To strengthen their Legal division, we are looking for an ambitioned and qualified Legal Counsel. Their offices are located in Zug with a strong and wide international client base and they are looking to strongly expand their International business.
- Join a rapidly growing company in the fintech sector
- Work in an international setting with a highly competent and dynamic team
This is a Head of Compliance and MLRO position for a small foreign bank's UK subsidiary.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- banking experience
Broad commercial contracts role at a growing Venture Capitalist firm in the Cryptocurrency space.Presents an exciting investment opportunity alongside the usual base, bonus etc.
- Rare opportunity at a growing Cryptocurrency-focused Venture Capitalist
- Complex commercial work and excellent exposure to client-base
12 month fixed term contract initially and opportunity to be involved in broad in-house legal matters.
- UK's largest and leading financial services provider
- Option to work remotely with occasional travel to Bristol
I'm working on a great generalist compliance position for a Senior Compliance Manager. This position will have great breadth, looking at regulatory change and horizon scanning amongst working with the rest of function, managing a small team of 2. This role requires solid experience in COBS, CASS and MIFID II. There is also great scope for working flexibly at the firm.
- Compliance generalist role with management responsibilty
- Great flexible working scheme
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to join and lead an AIF Compliance Advisory team in a leading Investment Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad private side alternatives knowledge and be a an accomplished senior compliance professional.
- AIF Compliance Advisory Director
- buy side compliance
My client, a Financial Services firm that specialises in investment & wealth management amongst other services is seeking a pro-active, hands on Data Privacy Associate to work across the business as an SME in Data Protection. The ideal candidate will have worked in a medium sized enterprise and ideally have/be working towards qualifications in data protection.
- Based in City of London
- Working with a well recognised Financial Services firm
You will provide expert legal, risk based and commercial advice and services to the business units . This would include advising on and drafting bank lending, intercreditor and security documentation, advising on syndicated and bilateral facilities, and structured finance transactions, for the Funds & Insurance lending, and asset finance, investment grade lending; together with occasional cover support for the Debt Capitals Markets team.
- experience with loan market association
- structured finance experience
An opportunity for a transactions lawyer to join a growing Financial Services business in London which aims to increase access and availability to health care and medical products in developing markets. This role will report directly into the COO.
- Genuine start up environment, reporting into the COO
- Opportunity to work across a wide range of legal matters
Legal Operations role for a rapidly-growing global investment manager.
Substantial collaboration with senior stakeholders relating to the structure and utilisation of the Legal team.
- Wide-ranging commercial role for a global Investment Manager
- Attractive base/bonus package on offer
Supporting the Data Governance Director & wider Data Management team including Risk and Compliance with monitoring compliance of the Bank's Data Management Policy and Standards, preparing materials to support the escalation and resolution of any issues identified through monitoring, and acting as data governance partner into product areas.
- Data compliance experience?
- Looking for a permanent role?
The Assistant Company Secretary will report to the Director of Corporate Governance and will be responsible for implementing regulatory, statutory, and other relevant legal compliance matters relating to the management of the Business and its entities
- Exciting opportunity to join a Real Estate Investment Trust
- Report into the Director of Corporate Governance
Exciting opportunity to join a fund management company as their Company Secretary
- Exciting opportunity to join a Fund Management Company
- Manage all Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance duties
Exciting opportunity to join a brilliant Company Secretarial function and carry out a broad range of Company Secretarial duties
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-known Financial Services business
- Support the Co Sec on carrying out Governance reviews and Board evaluations
Reporting to Vice President, Payments Compliance, the incumbent will fill a key role within the UK advisory team in Payments, providing compliance advisory support, operational execution and reporting functions for the UK team and businesses.
- Opportunity with one of the UKs leading providers of payment solutions
- Excellent team culture with a competitive day rate
Reporting to the Senior Compliance Manager within the Corporate Compliance function based in UK, the role holder will be the primary subject matter expert for our Branch activities and associated regulatory requirements, providing subject matter expertise to the first line of defence on the application of local and EU regulation.
- UK Compliance Manager
- Growing payments firm
A great opportunity for a candidate with knowledge of investment guidelines coding or pre/post trade reporting to join a successful asset management firm in London. This role would suit somebody looking to expand their experience from a first role in compliance and take the next step in their career.
- Smaller team in a mid-size asset manager
- Based in London
Operational Resilience Manager - Policy/control framework is part of the Operational Resilience Project Team, you will be responsible for governance oversight and strategy to shape and deliver the required changes to bank's operations to ensure compliance with the FCA and PRA policy statements.
- An opportunity to establish Operational Resilience framework within a major bank
- Strong experience in resilience and/or establishing IT controls/frameworks.
Key development role for an ambitious AML manager to adopt an MLRO role within a hyper growth crypto firm, with the position based in Malta.
- Huge growth opportunity within an ambitious and developing firm
- Excellent long term direction coupled with superb business growth
Our client is recruiting for an AML Manager to join their AML team to act as a subject matter expert within the firm reporting directly to the MLRO.
- Growing Team
- Growing Investment Management Firm
This is an SME in regulatory compliance and policy in a leading banking group based in Jersey. The successful candidate will have a financial services compliance background.
- Regulatory Compliance experience
- can relocated to Jersey
This is a new role in a growing private equity firm looking to hire a Compliance Officer to report directly into the CCO.
- Excellent new role with a small Private Equity firm in London who are seeking
- a Senior Compliance Officer
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Analyst. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
This is a Head of Compliance role, managing two indiduals in an alternatives firm. This is a one year fixed term contract.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- buy side compliance
The role will involve working closely with the front desks, operations and other members of the Compliance Department to help ensure that our client meets its legal/regulatory obligations
- Central role with infinite learning opportunities
- Excellent career progression pathway
Our client a leading global Investment Management firm are currently recruiting for a Compliance Advisory Associate to join their London based team.
- Growing Team
- Challenging environment to progress your career
This is a senior position, a Head of Compliance and MLRO for a trade Finance business; the ideal candidate will have a Front office background coupled with compliance expertises.
- trade finance
- compliance knowledge
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt, therefore knowledge of bot BAFIN and FCA regulator is essential.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- BAFIN regulator experience
I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
To lead the Compliance and Risk function in Jersey, performing the role of Compliance Officer and MLRO for a regulated businesses.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Channel Island experience