The Legal and Compliance Assistant reports to the Chief Legal Officer EMEA and will work within a cross company legal and compliance team, where the primary external business focus is towards contractors, agencies and clients. Responsible for the day-to-day management of employment and commercial contracts, the Legal and Compliance Assistant will ensure that these are compliant with local employment law and will provide technical legal support.
- Compliance and employment law experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Join a business offering clinical trial services to pharmaceutical businesses, the company has an international presence and has grown significantly over recent years. This Data Protection Officer and Privacy Counsel role is a broad position suitable for a data protection professional and qualified lawyer.
- A broad Legal and Data Protection Officer role for a fast growing business
- This position can be worked remotely or from the Bracknell office
Supporting the Data Governance Director & wider Data Management team including Risk and Compliance with monitoring compliance of the Bank's Data Management Policy and Standards, preparing materials to support the escalation and resolution of any issues identified through monitoring, and acting as data governance partner into product areas.
- Data compliance experience?
- Looking for a permanent role?
Great new fixed term contract role at a leading, international law firm in London.
- Amazing Fixed Term Contract Opportunity at Leading Law Firm
- Top City Practice Recruiting Data Privacy Lawyer
My client is seeking a Data Protection Manager to assist with the implementation of a privacy governance framework across the organisation. This interesting role will require you to work with many colleagues and teams in different parts of the organisation in the UK, US and India and also with our external partners. We are looking for a self-starter with experience in data protection for a commercial or a not-for-profit organisation.
- Looking for a short term role?
- Data protection experience?
To take ownership of corporate governance and the promotion of it, representing the interests of the Company. Identifying and managing regulatory compliance risks.
To act as the main point of contact with the regulatory data protection authority and data Subjects (e.g., customers and sales force). Identify and mitigate data protection risks ensuring organisations are compliant with all relevant regulations - GDPR, FCA, IR35 and EU Corporation Tax.
- Compliance and data protection expereince?
- Looking to take a step up from a paralegal role?
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst. As a Sales Operations Compliance Analyst, you will contribute to our award winning business.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Urgent Requirement for an Information Governance Manager - NHS to join an NHS Trust and support on compliance matters in London.
- Excellent opportunity at a Public Sector Body as Information Governance Manager
An excellent lead privacy position for a senior & experienced privacy professional with a global work base.
- Interim Global Data Privacy Lead Position
- Global Business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer to join a market leading international legal practice in London.
- Amazing Opportunity at a Global Legal Practice
- Top Tier Law Firm Recruiting Data Protection Lawyer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Privacy Lawyer at a market leading practice based in London.
- Amazing Opportunity at a Leading Practice
- Top Firm recruiting Data Protection Lawyer
This is a great new opportunity for a lawyer looking to work in a progressive business with market leading individuals.
- Great opportunity at a Professional Services Firm
- Top practice recruiting Data Licensing Lawyer
A leading tech start up based in London is looking for an interim DPO to overhaul their privacy program.
- A leading tech platform is looking for an Interim DPO
- London - office based
A broad Data Protection Manager role based in Crewe, this role manages two data protection professionals and is newly created. Practical experience of GDPR and its application is essential.
- A broad, operational data protection role based in Crewe
- Join a successful health insurance business in a management role
Reputable city legal practice recruiting Data Protection Lawyer to join team in London.
- Fantastic Opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer
- Reputable Law Firm growing Data Privacy Team