Providing administrative assistance and support to the Litigation and Transactions teams.
- Looking for a permanent role?
- Property litigation experience?
My client is composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and helping them make more informed decisions. As a Client Protection Associate, you will be joining a high-performing global team that works closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest compliance standards while enabling fast-growing commercial success.
- 2 years + legal compliance experience?
- Looking for a permanent role?
The purpose of this role is principally to be responsible for all aspects of
· Governance & legal: statutory/regulatory, support Company Secretary compliance function and trustee liaison
- Legal and governance expereince?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
The Legal and Compliance Assistant reports to the Chief Legal Officer EMEA and will work within a cross company legal and compliance team, where the primary external business focus is towards contractors, agencies and clients. Responsible for the day-to-day management of employment and commercial contracts, the Legal and Compliance Assistant will ensure that these are compliant with local employment law and will provide technical legal support.
- Compliance and employment law experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
An excellent commercial role on offer with a globally recognised insurance company.
High quality of work on offer within a flat-structured team reporting directly into the General Counsel.
- High quality commercial work at a globally recognised insurance company
- Collegiate atmosphere with opportunity to gain exposure to a range of matters
This is a junior Legal Counsel position joining an established in house legal function of a Multinational Energy business.
- General commercial work in the energy (biomass and fuels markets)
- Large degree of remote working on offer
This is a Junior Construction Counsel position with a nationally renowned contractor. London / home working.
- Junior Construction Counsel role based in London / remote work
- Nationally renowned Infrastructure Co - High profile project work
This is a rare opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Executive to join an innovative and exciting media technology company, working closely with the Global General Counsel to deliver a broad range of first class in-house legal services across our London and New York offices.
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with strong commercial contracts management
- Rare opportunity to join an everchanging media technology industry
Global SaaS Developer With 1,000,000 Users Worldwide.
Fast-paced Software Sales-facing Commercial Counsel Position.
- Global SaaS Developer With 1,000,000 Users Worldwide
- Fast-paced Software Sales-facing Commercial Counsel Position
A fantastic opportunity to join a well known retailer who have been experiencing strong results and growth over the last 18 months.
We are looking for a COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LAWYER to join the team and take ownership of a wide range of work relating to the Chain's Property Portfolio. This role will report to the Head of Legal and have the opportunity to also take on wider commercial work.
- Join the legal team of a well known, growing, Retailer.
- Take on wide range of Property and Commercial work.
This is a Head of Compliance and MLRO position for a small foreign bank's UK subsidiary.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- banking experience
Mid-Senior Counsel - Property developer - London
- Mid-Senior level role with a Central London based property development business
- This is an on site role. No home working available.
The main purpose of the role is to partner the legal department in reviewing and defending my client's managed litigation claims and keeping a financial analysis of all such claims.
The impact of this role is in managing and controlling these claims, maintaining up to date financial data and providing support to both Group Legal and Group Finance in the assessment of these claims.
- You wish to work for the UK's largest news publisher
- You are collaborative, determined and imaginative
- Broad General Commercial Legal Counsel role at the investment arm of a global & world-leading media and digital marketing communications company.
- Gain the experience required to take a step-up in your career and pursue those senior/managerial roles in the future!
- Join the investment arm of a multinational media and digital marketing company
- Wide gen comm remit with data protection, IP & tech/IT responsibilities
Retained role. General Commercial Legal Counsel position with a well known Global Logistics Co (Health care Sector). London / remote working.
- Legal Counsel - Global Logistics Co (Healthcare Sector) - 5 years PQE+
- Rapid growth sector, global brand, Commercial, Transactional and Project work
The role sits in the organisation's innovation function. You will advise and work with Commercial Teams on corporate arrangements for new applications for mined natural resources (partnering with both private and public entities). This could include Hydrogen Fuel Cell development, Car Charging Ports, Lithium Batteries and other applications of products to progressive technologies. It is essentially the innovation segment of this world renowned brand.
- Global mining conglomerate - Corporate Lawyer for innovation business segment
- Complex corporate work, progressive technologies (inc. hydrogen/battery storage)
This is a mid-level Legal Counsel role offering general commercial contracting work across a variety of areas in which the organisation operates.
- In house solicitor role with a world famous educational establishment
- Varied and interesting general commercial legal work
Senior Legal Counsel supporting a business engaged in technical facilities management, mechanical and electrical engineering, energy performance contracting, with focus on both non-contentious and contentious construction law advice.
- Big ticket construction and services projects - varied work
- Facilities management, mechanical and electrical engineering, energy performance
- Legal counsel role at one of the UK's largest and oldest telecommunications companies
- Heavy consumer law/rights focus
- Join one of the UK's largest telecoms/tech providers
- Varied commercial role with a strong consumer-facing element
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the world's leading organisations and most Iconic Brands. This role will manage a team and take ownership for a a wide range of general commercial legal work for the UK and Ireland business.
- A superb opportunity to join one of the worlds leading organisations.
- Take on a leadership role within the UK Legal Function.
Senior Legal Counsel with a major business services organisation - Commercial, IT/IP, Procurement, Outsourcing & Public Sector Contracting.
- Senior General Commercial role with a major business services organisation
- Commercial, IT/IP, Procurement, Outsourcing & Public Sector Contracting
- Non-scripted Production Senior Legal Counsel needed for a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion group.
- Work on some of the biggest productions with some of the biggest names in the business.
- Award Winning Talent Management, Television Production and Live Promotion Comp
- Work with the World's Most Prolific Artists on the Biggest TV Productions
Multi-award-winning production & talent management company looking for a mid-senior level lawyer to take senior counsel position to oversee matters primarily involving scripted TV production, talent management, distribution and promotion as well as assorted other duties pertaining to their operations.
- Multi-award-winning talent management & production company
- Six figure salary & excellent benefits package
UK Legal Counsel (Sole) - Renewable Energy Business (Solar) - London / remote working.
- Sole Legal Counsel with one of the largest solar manufacturers and installers
- Semi remote working available (monthly in person meeting, London)
This Accounts and Tax Manager role is for the general work in the Private Client team in assisting fee-earners with preparation of estate accounts and also the related tax return and tax administration work, often working directly with the Personal Representative clients. There will also be work preparing personal returns for clients and again working directly with them.
- A newly created role with a top 100 legal firm
- Flexible working
Reporting into the Senior Associate - Legal Progressor, this role will support and assist on all schemes in Heads of Terms through to Exchange in a timely and efficient manner. Communicating with key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Are you looking to build a career in real estate acquisitions?
- Do you have expertise in conveyancing, property and acquisitions?
General commercial role, in house with a high profile not for profit body operating in the health care and data sciences sector.
- Legal role for a Lawyer or Contracts Manager with at least 7 years experience
- Broad general commercial contracts role for a prominent healthcare body
Salary: Competitive salary and strong work life balance
Position Type: Permanent
- Are you currently working as a Corporate or Asset Finance Paralegal
- Would you like to make a move in-house?
The incumbent will be required to liaise with the various Directorates and Department Heads.
Reporting to the Head of Legal and in collaboration with the wider Legal and Data Protection Team, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that various Directorates are provided with high quality regulatory and other legal advice across the business.
- Do you have experience in financial services?
- Are you looking for a fast paced environment?
Private Equity Lawyer working with at a tier 1 US law firm. Intellectually challenging work across a range of sectors, working in their leading and highly respected team in London.
- Top US Law Firm
- Tier 1 Private Equity work