The Documentation Analyst will draft, review and negotiate Loan documentation, including but not limited to; corporate syndicated and bilateral loan documentation, revolving credit facility documentation, prospectuses for debt issuance, while keeping in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Seeking an in-house legal professional with experience in corporate syndicated &
- bilateral loan and revolving credit facility documentation experience!
You will provide expert legal, risk based and commercial advice and services to the business units . This would include advising on and drafting bank lending, intercreditor and security documentation, advising on syndicated and bilateral facilities, and structured finance transactions, for the Funds & Insurance lending, and asset finance, investment grade lending; together with occasional cover support for the Debt Capitals Markets team.
- experience with loan market association
- structured finance experience
An opportunity for a transactions lawyer to join a growing Financial Services business in London which aims to increase access and availability to health care and medical products in developing markets. This role will report directly into the COO.
- Genuine start up environment, reporting into the COO
- Opportunity to work across a wide range of legal matters
Legal Operations role for a rapidly-growing global investment manager.
Substantial collaboration with senior stakeholders relating to the structure and utilisation of the Legal team.
- Wide-ranging commercial role for a global Investment Manager
- Attractive base/bonus package on offer
I am recruiting an interim solicitor for an in house Commercial role for a client based in Leeds.
- Interim In House Counsel 12 Month Role
- Flexible Working
Senior role within the Regulatory department of a major multinational business, primary focus on FS Regulatory matters. This is very much a global role, working across 17 different geographies and dealing with a varied list of internationally recognised regulatory bodies
- Inhouse FS Regulatory role with a multinational business
- Work in conjunction with global regulators on large scale investigations
Our client are looking for Real Estate lawyers interested in a transactional, in-house role with the opportunity to work closely with the business on their continued expansion.
They are a rapidly-growing business in a niche area which provides superb opportunity for development & progression.
- Rare in-house real estate position for a growing investment manager
- Complex transactions from sourcing through to completion
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Finance Lawyer to join a global financial team within a FTSE listed PLC.
- Working for a global PLC
- Rare opportunity in the East Midlands
I am recruiting an interim solicitor for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. If you have Regulatory experience from working in the financial services industry this role might be a good fit.
- In House Interim Solicitor
- Mainly home working