A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation that is part of a global group. Based in Chessington this role will join a medium sized team and take on a fast paced commercial work load.
- A highly regarded Organisation that supports the Healthcare Sector.
- Join a medium sized team and take on a wide range of commercial legal work.
A superb newly created opportunity to join an Iconic British Brand that is experiencing exciting growth. The role will support all areas of the organisation in a wide range of general commercial legal work.
- A fantastic opportunity to join an Iconic and growing British Brand
- A very broad role that will support all areas of the organisation
Fantastic new In-House Legal Counsel role with a Global FMCG Brand who's EMEA HQ is in Uxbridge, NQ London. This role will join the EMEA Legal Team and take on a wide range of general commercial legal work.
- Join the established legal team of a global FMCG Brand
- Take on a wide general commercial remit for the EMEA region.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the world's leading organisations and most Iconic Brands. This role will manage a team and take ownership for a a wide range of general commercial legal work for the UK and Ireland business.
- A superb opportunity to join one of the worlds leading organisations.
- Take on a leadership role within the UK Legal Function.
There is the potential of a temp to perm arrangement, however, this is not guaranteed and the priority is to introduce an experienced contractor into the business to support broad commercial legal matters.
- Global brand and leadership position
- Broad commercial role, great flexibility, and international exposure
New opportunity for a Company Secretary - Private Business experience to join one of the best loved food & drink brands in the Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East.
- Opportunity for a Company Secretary at one of the North East's best known brands
- Newcastle upon-Tyne
To take ownership of corporate governance and the promotion of it, representing the interests of the Company. Identifying and managing regulatory compliance risks.
To act as the main point of contact with the regulatory data protection authority and data Subjects (e.g., customers and sales force). Identify and mitigate data protection risks ensuring organisations are compliant with all relevant regulations - GDPR, FCA, IR35 and EU Corporation Tax.
- Compliance and data protection expereince?
- Looking to take a step up from a paralegal role?
Broad commercial in-house role for experienced solicitor seeking part-time hours within a global brand.
- Rare part-time opportunity offering 2 days a week
- Global FMCG brand and broad commercial legal matters
My client is a unicorn start-up HQ'd in India who are looking to recruit a lawyer to be solely responsible for all legal and regulatory matters for it's UK business.
- Sole UK lawyer in a fast growing organisation
- Broad in house legal role reporting directly into the Global General Counsel
As a HR Manager for the UK market you will support the business delivering people related processes and ensuring legal compliance in the operations.
Active member of an international HR team, working closely with your teammates in the implementation of the HR strategy in the UK market
- A great opportunity to make a big impact
- Be part of a well known, growing brand