In-House Legal Counsel, specialising in commercial contracts and regulatory matters. Joining a business division focusing on financial services and compliance, on a global level. This is a full time permanent role based in the West Midlands region.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global FTSE listed business
- Joining a growing division, opportunity for progression
Michael Page Legal have been exclusively instructed to recruit an In-House Legal Counsel for a global FTSE listed business in the West Midlands, This is a permanent full time position joining a well established legal team with a great reputation and reporting into the Deputy Head of Legal.
- Working for an amazing global PLC
- FTSE listed business
Exciting opportunity to join a growing global business as their first legal appointment as Head of Legal & Company Secretary.
- First legal hire as Head of Legal
- Joining a growing, entrepreneurial global business
In-House Senior Legal Counsel, working for a well know technology & infrastructure organisation.
- Working for an innovative well known UK based organisation
- A great team and role with a lot of variety
In-house legal counsel position, 12 months fixed term contract starting asap. Role will be fully remote, with an occasional need to come into the office post covid.
- Exciting opportunity to work on a large project.
- Great company and team.
We are working with a leading Family Law team who are looking to recruit a solicitor to join their busy and Legal 500 ranked practice.
- Opportunity within a Legal 500 rated Midlands Family law team
- Working purely on private Family matters
We are working with a law firm based in the Midlands who are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join their banking & financial services litigation team.
- We are working with a Birmingham firm looking to grow their litigation offering
- Working in a small, growing and very busy team with room for progression
We are working with a growing national law firm with a Birmingham office who are looking to speak with senior candidates as part of an exciting growth strategy for 2021. The role could be office based or solely remote working - whatever would work best for you.
- Are you a senior lawyer looking to make a move in the Midlands?
- We are working with a firm who is interested in speaking to senior candidates
We are working with a Midlands law firm who are looking to grow their commercial contracts team with the hire of a commercial solicitor.
- Opportunity to join a commercial healthcare team based in Birmingham
- Working on non-contentious commercial matters
We are working with a Birmingham private practice who are looking to recruit a solicitor into their healthcare team.
- We are working with a national law firm looking to grow their healthcare team
- Litigation work including Inquests and Mental Health work
We are working with a leading private practice who are looking to recruit a solicitor to join their team in Birmingham.
- Opportunity to join a leading litigation team
- Team is growing and very confident on pipeline of work for 2021
We are working with an in-house legal team who are looking to recruit a solicitor with litigation experience into their team.
- We are working with a MIdlands in-house legal function
- Looking to recruit a Litigation Solicitor into their team
We are working with a leading private practice who are looking to add to their Corporate Tax offering with the recruitment of a Solicitor to the team.
- Opportunity to join an established Corporate Tax team
- Good culture within the team - flexible and remote working supported
We are working with a Birmingham private practice who are looking to recruit a Corporate Solicitor to join its team.
- Birmingham private practice looking to recruit a Corporate Solicitor
- Joining a small team - plenty of client contact and progression opportunities
We are working with a Midlands law firm who are looking to recruit a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join their team.
- We are working with a Midlands law firm looking to recruit a Solicitor
- Joining a specialist team to focus on contentious trusts and probate work
We are working with a Private Client team who are looking to add an experienced solicitor to their busy firm.
- Opportunity to join a team focused on high net worth individual clients
- Working in a small team with excellent culture and flexibility
We are working with a Birmingham city centre law firm who are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor to join its team.
- We are working with a Birmingham city centre firm
- Senior position with career prospects to Partnership
A busy residential department requires an experienced conveyancing paralegal to help support their residential team. You will be helping to support the team on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales files and purchase files. The position will suit a conveyancing paralegal who has a minimum of 12 months working in a similar environment who is looking to scope out their future career within conveyancing.
- Birmingham based law firm which has grown over the years.
- Opportunity to join a new office and grow and evolve with the business.
Residential Conveyancer required by law firm based outside of Birmingham City Centre. Joining this well-established team, you will be responsible for a range of conveyancing matters including transfers of equity, shared ownership, freehold and leasehold properties. If you are an experienced conveyancer or qualified solicitor and looking for a firm which offers true flexibility, then please get in touch.
- Residential Conveyancer required by highly regarded law firm.
- Flexible hours plus balance of remote / office working.
This is an opportunity for a senior Corporate Lawyer to join a growing Midlands law firm.
- Opportunity for a senior Corporate Lawyer to join a leading practice
- Flexibility and freedom to build the team
This is an opportunity for a Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor to join a team based in the West Midlands.
- Opportunity for an Insolvency Solicitor to join a busy Midlands team
- Mix of contentious and non-contentious work
We are working with a Birmingham law firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Family Lawyer to work on a purely private case load, with a client base that includes high net worth individuals.
- We are working with a West Midlands law firm
- Looking to recruit an experienced Family Solicitor to join their team
Amazing opportunity to join a multinational in-house FTSE listed business, as one of their in-house commercial property solicitors.
- Exciting rare in-house property role
- Working for a global FTSE100 business
Head of Conveyancing required by a growing West Midlands law firm. You will take full ownership of the department which is currently spread in 2 offices, helping to support and manage the team and a busy case load of transactions.
- Head of Conveyancing required by a Coventry law firm.
- You will be pivotal in shaping the team moving forward.