New opportunity for a Company Secretary - Private Business experience to join one of the best loved food & drink brands in the Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East.
- Opportunity for a Company Secretary at one of the North East's best known brands
- Newcastle upon-Tyne
Excellent opportunity for a mid level governance officer to join a thriving governance team at a housing association in Liverpool.
- Excellent 12 month FTC for a Governance Officer to join a leading house assoc
- Liverpool based - hybrid working
The Assistant Company Secretary will report to the Director of Corporate Governance and will be responsible for implementing regulatory, statutory, and other relevant legal compliance matters relating to the management of the Business and its entities
- Exciting opportunity to join a Real Estate Investment Trust
- Report into the Director of Corporate Governance
Exciting opportunity to join a fund management company as their Company Secretary
- Exciting opportunity to join a Fund Management Company
- Manage all Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance duties
Exciting opportunity to join a well-regarded Governance function in a global business
- Exciting opportunity to join a prestigious governance function
- Manage the Board and Committees
A really exciting new Governance Manager position - managing the Board and advising around corporate governance matters
- Exciting new role in a growing organisation
- Manage the Board and advise around corporate governance matters
Exciting opportunity to join a brilliant Company Secretarial function and carry out a broad range of Company Secretarial duties
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-known Financial Services business
- Support the Co Sec on carrying out Governance reviews and Board evaluations
As part of our close-knit team you will gain experience in board meeting preparation and minute taking responsibilities, statutory and regulatory compliance, and governance best practice. With guidance, you will carry out your duties in a professional manner and in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards to meet with business expectations, with the support of other members of the team.
- Looking for a company secretarial role you can progress in?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
A leading National professional services business is looking to add a new qualified Company Secretary to their consultancy team in London on a rolling 6 month period.
- Excellent interim opportunity for a Qualified Company Secretary
- Professional Services
Company Secretary - part-time position to managed the Board and Committee meetings and advise around Corporate Governance matters
- Exciting opportunity to manage the Secretariat of a listed business
- Manage Board + Committee meetings and advise around corporate governance matters
Interim Head of Governance - Charity required to join an established Charitable trust to support Chairman, Board of Trustees, Sub-Committee Chairs and Executive Board and to lead on governance processes. Their HQ is in London
- Leading Charity Recruiting for an Interim Head of Governance
- London or Remote
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company secretarial function with career progression and development
- Join an growing Company Secretarial Team
- Advise on corporate governance matters and manage a portfolio of legal entities
Exciting opportunity to join a growing business as the Company Secretary
- Lead on all Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance matters
- Advise the SMT around corporate governance and support on transactional projects