In-house legal counsel position, 12 months fixed term contract starting asap. Role will be fully remote, with an occasional need to come into the office post covid.
- Exciting opportunity to work on a large project.
- Great company and team.
A really exciting new Governance Manager position - managing the Board and advising around corporate governance matters
- Exciting new role in a growing organisation
- Manage the Board and advise around corporate governance matters
The role holder will report to the Contracts Manager (role to be recruited) within the Programme Management and will work closely with the Legal Team, attending team meetings of both directorates. You will provide specialist advice and guidance on aspects of contracting for research activities including funding agreements, collaboration agreements and partnerships, predominantly relating to the Institute's contract template tool-kit.
- This is a 24 month FTC for a Commercial Contracts Paralegal or Officer
- Great opportunity to join the the UK's data science & AI National Institute
An experienced software development and testing coach is required to provide handson coaching and support to high-performing agile development teams and individuals in modern software development and engineering practices, with an emphasis on new junior developers entering the organisation.
This requirement is for a hands-on development & testing practitioner rather than a more general agile coach.
- Fantastic Public Sector Client
- Outside IR35
My client - a legal organisation in the Public Sector and Government Industry are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join their site in London (remotely) and support establishing good Data Quality processes and Data Management.
- Fantastic opportunity and long term career options
- Challenging technical environment that will develop your skillset
The role involves senior level procurement cover for two senior individuals within the procurement function across a broad range of matters. The individual will be required to establish, implement and enforce strategic procurement policies and ensure the organisation is compliant with legal obligations, without necessarily requiring line manager approval to make important decisions.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Flexible working and generous benefits package