Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
The Commercial lawyer/Legal Counsel will be a member of the in-house legal team reporting to the General Counsel, U.S. & European Region. With a primary focus on support of the business operations, they may also work on aspects of legal services to both internal and external customers across the company group.
- interesting role working with variety of projects
- opportunity for growth within a busy pharmaceutical company
Enabling the group function to meet, and enhance, its high commercial targets by supporting and advising all internal stakeholders across a full suite of legal matters.
- Rare opportunity to join a growing organisation with clear goals
- Become part of a company where people and culture are highly valued
An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Paralegal to join a small, close-knit legal team on a permanent basis. This role offers autonomy and a flexible, hybrid working arrangement.
- COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL ROLE
- FLEXIBLE HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENTS
A global heavyweight is seeking a Commercial Disputes Solicitor to join their team to undertake work relating to a broad spectrum of commercial litigation including Group Litigation, Class Action and Remediation Schemes.
- Commercial Disputes Solicitor
- Exciting remote opportunity for a Commercial Disputes Solicitor
We require someone with excellent in-house experience to join the business quickly to help bridge a crucial gap.
- Join legal team of 2 within an international business
- Varied commercial, corporate, compliance position in different jurisdictions
To support the expansion of the business by implementing agreements and supporting with partnerships with a wide range of academic and industrial collaborators. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced contracts manager.
- Amazing opportunity to join a new and exciting company
- Unique chance to create and implement your own ideas
The role is outside IR35 and our client is open to consultants who require a part-time arrangement.
- Client is happy with either full or part-time arrangements
- Focused project work due to the business being awarded large government contract
My client is a leading data, technology, research institute with a base in Oxfordshire. They require a Part Time Data Protection Counsel - REMOTE to join their virtual team.
- Data focused research institute recruiting for a part time remote solicitor
- Part Time - Data Privacy Solicitor - Remote
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQ Employment solicitor. The vacancy is at an excellent international law firm with employer clients in companies from a variety of sectors.
- Competitive Salary
- Top Tier firm
Head of Compliance and MLRO role for a start up wholesale bank.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
You will support, educate and coach client facing Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams and individuals to enhance their awareness of risks and their ability to manage risks appropriately. You will also advise and support the client facing teams on a wide range of quality, legal, regulatory and technical matters.
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams.
- Top 10 accountancy firm. Remote working (with occasional travel to London).