Legal Counsel EMEA - Dutch speaking - UK or Netherlands based
- Insight is a Fortune 500-ranked IT and Technology Business
- General Commercial Benelux role - Dutch speaking - Netherlands or UK based
LG are looking to recruit an experienced commercial Head of Legal (5 to 10 PQE as a guide) to join our UK and Ireland legal team in Weybridge. You will be an integral part of LG Electronics' operations, both in terms of existing products and services, and new growth areas
- Are you a senior commercial legal professional looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work
Fantastic opportunity for a Legal & Compliance Professional to join an international cosmetics business based in Surrey.
- Excellent Broad Legal & Compliance Role with leading Cosmetics Firm
Legal Entity Accountant and Project Accounting
- Legal Entity Reporting
- Cost Management
- Purchase Ledgers & Bank Reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects including establish processes and control environment
- Fintech moneylender [highly ethical, digitally driven]
- Breadth: Legal Entity Reporting, Cost Mngmnt, P/L & Bank Recs, establish process
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join an established firm in Harrow to work alongside the Civil Litigation Partner. The role is currently a temporary role but with a chance of becoming permanent.
- Civil Litigation Solicitor
- Civil Litigation Solicitor
A global heavyweight is seeking a Commercial Disputes Solicitor to join their team to undertake work relating to a broad spectrum of commercial litigation including Group Litigation, Class Action and Remediation Schemes.
- Commercial Disputes Solicitor
- Exciting remote opportunity for a Commercial Disputes Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Trusts & Estates Senior Associate to join a fast growing Law Firm to become a part of their award winning Trusts and Estates team.
- Contentious Trusts and Estates Solicitor
- Exciting opportunity for a Contentious Trusts and Estates Senior Associate
The UK's largest luxury beauty brand distributor is recruiting for a Compliance Lead - Beauty & Fragrances to join their team in Surrey.
- Excellent role for a compliance professional to lead a compliance function
We require a Fundraising Compliance Manager to lead the monitoring and reporting of our fundraising activities, as well as supporting our wider compliance work.
This role is vital to deliver and demonstrate both our, and our suppliers', compliance to our regulators, including the Fundraising Regulator, HMRC, PCI-SSC, Gambling Commission, Phone-paid Services Authority and the BACS Regulator.
- Fundraising Compliance Manager required for a UK based Global Charity
- This role also has the potential to expand into other areas of compliance.
The Senior Analyst Transaction Monitoring will support the first line of defence within the business managing the monitoring process for all payments processed to prevent the bank from exposure to money laundering or terrorist financing.
You will be responsible for identifying and investigating unusual transactions, patterns and activity to determine whether indicative of potential money laundering/terrorist financing and reporting as appropriate.
- Growing team
- Senior Analyst role
Head of Compliance and MLRO role for a start up wholesale bank.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
Providing temporary cover assisting with drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Do you have commercial contracts experience?
- Do you want a 2-3 month temporary role)
An exciting and unique opportunity for someone looking to make their next step in financial crime.
- Great stakeholder engagement
- Unique role/ opportunity
Investigate high volume payment alerts within the EastNets Safe Watch Filtering Screening tool and provide consistent detailed rationales for decision to release/reject/block
Review mobile money transfers sanction alerts and assess whether they are permissible or require further investigation
- Broad stake holder engagement
- Fantastic Career development opportunities
You will support, educate and coach client facing Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams and individuals to enhance their awareness of risks and their ability to manage risks appropriately. You will also advise and support the client facing teams on a wide range of quality, legal, regulatory and technical matters.
- Supporting the Corporate Finance Advisory and Valuations & Modelling teams.
- Top 10 accountancy firm. Remote working (with occasional travel to London).