This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading international Legal Business based in Bristol on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Business Analyst - Experience of centralising office services - essential
- Business Analyst - Must be Bristol based
12 month fixed term contract initially and opportunity to be involved in broad in-house legal matters.
- UK's largest and leading financial services provider
- Option to work remotely with occasional travel to Bristol
The main purpose of this role is to develop and manage the Information Security Framework across the firm, in line with policy, industry best practice, SRA guidelines and Client contractual requirements.
- Information Security Manager - route to CISO in 2-3 years
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001, Cyber Essentials+, CISSP
Fantastic 12 month FTC for a senior privacy professional to join a global tech firm in the South West.
- Excellent opportunity for an interim Privacy specialist to join a Tech giant
Top UK law firm looking to expand their internal compliance function with the hire of a Risk and Compliance Analyst. This role will predominantly focus on the carrying out of AML & conflicts checks.
- Top UK Law Firm
- Great Progression
Opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join the national property development team. The role will be based in the Bristol office although hybrid working is in place.
- Tier 1 Legal 500 firm
- Based in Bristol