Head of Legal in a fast paced and legally diverse environment.
Providing comprehensive legal expertise across a range of commercial contracts.
- Head of Legal In House
- Great opportunity to join an innovative and current organisation
This is a rare role for a Legal Assistant / junior counsel to join a growing business. The company is based nr Harrogate and has a small In-house function who now need additional support.
- Work as support to a general counsel
- Work on varied In-house legal matters
Our client is looking to appoint a Legal Counsel to join their small but growing In-house legal function based near Harrogate. You will work on a variety of legal matters including commercial and company secretarial work.
- Great opportunity to join a small In-house legal team
- Work on varied legal matters
Michael Page legal are looking to recruit an In-House Legal Counsel r to join an organisation based in Herefordshire. Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years' PQE + and have a background specialising in commercial contracts and able to pick up broader in-house legal matters.
- Great in-house role in Hereford, very flexible
- Exciting sector with a global reach
To provide a professional legal service in managing and administering a broad range of legal matters across the organisation, including providing legal advice and drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of academic and commercial contracts.
- Great Opportunity for a NQ solicitor to join an in-house legal team
- Very flexible working and excellent benefits!
Hi I am currently recruiting for a Head Of Legal role which can be based in Leeds/ Manchester or York. Office and home working.
- Head Of Legal In House
- Flexible Working
This is an opportunity for a solicitor to join a Midlands organisation as In-House Counsel advising on a range of commercial and ad-hoc matters.
- Opportunity to join a business within the industrial and manufacturing sector
- Hands-on role with exciting career prospects
In-House Legal Counsel, specialising in commercial contracts and regulatory matters. Joining a business division focusing on financial services and compliance, on a global level. This is a full time permanent role based in the West Midlands region.
- Exciting opportunity to join a global FTSE listed business
- Joining a growing division, opportunity for progression
Michael Page Legal have been exclusively instructed to recruit an In-House Legal Counsel for a global FTSE listed business in the West Midlands, This is a permanent full time position joining a well established legal team with a great reputation and reporting into the Deputy Head of Legal.
- Working for an amazing global PLC
- FTSE listed business
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation that is part of a global group. Based in Chessington this role will join a medium sized team and take on a fast paced commercial work load.
- A highly regarded Organisation that supports the Healthcare Sector.
- Join a medium sized team and take on a wide range of commercial legal work.
A superb newly created opportunity to join an Iconic British Brand that is experiencing exciting growth. The role will support all areas of the organisation in a wide range of general commercial legal work.
- A fantastic opportunity to join an Iconic and growing British Brand
- A very broad role that will support all areas of the organisation
An excellent commercial role on offer with a globally recognised insurance company.
High quality of work on offer within a flat-structured team reporting directly into the General Counsel.
- High quality commercial work at a globally recognised insurance company
- Collegiate atmosphere with opportunity to gain exposure to a range of matters
I am recruiting a Commercial Legal Manager for one of my clients, a leader in its sector based in Cheshire.
- In House Legal Manager
- Mainly Home Working
Exciting opportunity to join a growing global business as their first legal appointment as Head of Legal & Company Secretary.
- First legal hire as Head of Legal
- Joining a growing, entrepreneurial global business
Broad commercial role.
This role provides an opportunity to participate in projects which are deemed to be industry leading.
- New and exciting role in a small team
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
The Legal Team of our Fortune 500 Client, is seeking a Legal Counsel to support the Sales, Procurement, Finance, Operations, HR, and other teams in their ongoing contract, real estate, and other commercial matters.
- Wide ranging in house role (Commercial Contracting, Supply Chain and Corporate)
- This role is available in Greenoch Scotland or in Lohne, Germany
Fantastic new In-House Legal Counsel role with a Global FMCG Brand who's EMEA HQ is in Uxbridge, NQ London. This role will join the EMEA Legal Team and take on a wide range of general commercial legal work.
- Join the established legal team of a global FMCG Brand
- Take on a wide general commercial remit for the EMEA region.
This is a rare opportunity for a Paralegal or Legal Executive to join an innovative and exciting media technology company, working closely with the Global General Counsel to deliver a broad range of first class in-house legal services across our London and New York offices.
- Paralegal or Legal Executive with strong commercial contracts management
- Rare opportunity to join an everchanging media technology industry
Our client is looking to appoint a Commercial Legal Director to join its dedicated, growing commercial TMT team in Leeds. You will join a national law firm and get exposure to great work.
- Join a leading international law firm
- Opportunity for quick progression
This is a 12 month FTC with a well established and leading legal team and includes broad commercial/ technology/ procurement legal matters
- Global Technology/ manufacturing company and world renowned brand
- Interesting and broad workload in a leading legal team
- Broad General Commercial Legal Counsel role at the investment arm of a global & world-leading media and digital marketing communications company.
- Gain the experience required to take a step-up in your career and pursue those senior/managerial roles in the future!
- Join the investment arm of a multinational media and digital marketing company
- Wide gen comm remit with data protection, IP & tech/IT responsibilities
Retained role. General Commercial Legal Counsel position with a well known Global Logistics Co (Health care Sector). London / remote working.
- Legal Counsel - Global Logistics Co (Healthcare Sector) - 5 years PQE+
- Rapid growth sector, global brand, Commercial, Transactional and Project work
To start within 1 month and slot into a busy team supporting all areas of the global business.
- Great place to work within a busy in-house legal team
- Globally recognized brand for innovative and market leading products
This is a mid-level Legal Counsel role offering general commercial contracting work across a variety of areas in which the organisation operates.
- In house solicitor role with a world famous educational establishment
- Varied and interesting general commercial legal work
In-House Senior Legal Counsel, working for a well know technology & infrastructure organisation.
- Working for an innovative well known UK based organisation
- A great team and role with a lot of variety
- Be involved in one of the country's largest rail infrastructure projects of significant cultural and historical importance.
- Hone and develop your abilities in a wide range of legal areas, with the ultimate end of providing the advice necessary for the company to meet their strategic needs.
- Work across a wide variety of areas; commercial, corporate, IP, governance etc.
- Unique opportunity to support a nationally significant infrastructure project!
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the world's leading organisations and most Iconic Brands. This role will manage a team and take ownership for a a wide range of general commercial legal work for the UK and Ireland business.
- A superb opportunity to join one of the worlds leading organisations.
- Take on a leadership role within the UK Legal Function.
In-house legal counsel position, 12 months fixed term contract starting asap. Role will be fully remote, with an occasional need to come into the office post covid.
- Exciting opportunity to work on a large project.
- Great company and team.
Senior Legal Counsel with a major business services organisation - Commercial, IT/IP, Procurement, Outsourcing & Public Sector Contracting.
- Senior General Commercial role with a major business services organisation
- Commercial, IT/IP, Procurement, Outsourcing & Public Sector Contracting
Supporting the General Counsel across company secretarial, contractual and compliance; whilst staying up to date with changes to legislation particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly impact the manufacturing and construction industry accordingly.
- In-house Legal Assistant / Legal Counsel Role
- PE Backed Property business, fast growing,