Our client is looking to appoint a Technology Solicitor to join its dedicated, growing commercial TMT team in Leeds. You will join a national law firm and get exposure to great work.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Work with well known commercial clients
Solicitor with a background in company commercial and/or technology law.
Ideally between one and four years' PQE.
- Opportunity to practise company commercial & technology law
- Based Berkshire
The role is for a Technology Regulatory Associate - US Qualified at a Top Tier US Law Firm based in London. The role offers the opportunity to work at a leading technology practice working on data privacy matters and legal issues surrounding technology and the internet, including regulatory and policy dimensions.
- Excellent opportunity for a US Qualified Technology Regulatory Associate
- Top Tier US Law Firm
- In-house general commercial role at award winning legal technology/software company.
- Award-winning provider of legal tech and software
- Young, dynamic and rapidly growing group company with an international presence
Providing senior stakeholders with commercial support on a highly complex and regulated market.
Newly created role offering tremendous career prospects and opportunities to shape the legal function.
- Rapid growth FinTech business
- Excellent growth opportunity and salary
Australian qualified lawyer is highly desirable due to ongoing work OR highly experience IT/Software lawyer
- Interesting broad in-house legal role with highly competitive day rate
- Global software business who has experienced high growth over the years
Mid-Senior Level IT Contracting and Technology role within a large multi-national
- Mid-to-Senior Level IT and Technology Counsel role
- Complex multinational organisation operating in Natural Resources
The rare opportunity to join a experienced legal team and undertake a broad range of high quality legal work.
- The opportunity to work with a very friendly and collaborative team.
- To join a well-known global business with high quality work.
I am working with an exciting IT/Technology organisation who are growing and looking to add to their legal team.
We are looking for commercial solicitors with proven experience in the IT/Tech sector to report into the General Counsel and take on a broad remit across the EMEA region.
- Brilliant opportunity to join a great team at a growing IT/Tech Organisation
- Very strong work-life balance & flexibility
A fantastic opportunity to join exciting and dynamic international tech company based in Central London, who are entering their next stage of growth, and take on a broad and wide ranging role that will provide support across EMEA.
- A fantastic opportunity to join exciting and dynamic tech company.
- A broad and wide ranging role that will provide support across EMEA.
In-House Senior Legal Counsel, working for a well know technology & infrastructure organisation.
- Working for an innovative well known UK based organisation
- A great team and role with a lot of variety
A leading tech start up based in London is looking for an interim DPO to overhaul their privacy program.
- A leading tech platform is looking for an Interim DPO
- London - office based
London office of a leading and expanding national law firm seeking IP Partner-Trademarks & Brands specialist, preferably with client following.
Excellent opportunity to join ambitious and expanding national law firm's London office.
- Leading national law firm seeking an IP Partner Trademarks/Brands specialist
- Excellent opportunity to join an expanding and highly regarded firm.
Completely remote/flexible In-house legal counsel role at rapidly expanding international software development company.
Sales-oriented but also entailing broad commercial duties; employment, data protection, IP, risk management, co sec and strategy.
- In-house opportunity at a well-regarded software development company
- Fast-paced, commercially-focused role for a talented and independant lawyer
Exciting opportunity to join a growing global business as their first legal appointment as Head of Legal & Company Secretary.
- First legal hire as Head of Legal
- Joining a growing, entrepreneurial global business
Our client is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel who will be responsible for providing day-to-day legal support for the business across EMEA and other regions as required, either directly or by managing support from external counsel.
The role is mostly home-based, but must be happy to meet at the offices in Berkshire 2-3 times a month and for critical meetings.
- Exciting Opportunity in a leading Technology Business
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Join forces with an impressive team and a well known brand an contribute to complex TMT and commercial matters
- A major tech company and household name is seeking a TMT Legal Counsel
- Form part of a top calibre legal team
Excellent law firm based in London is seeking a Senior TMT associate to join their leading practice. This is a permanent role with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Tier one TMT practice
- Flexible working
Global law firm is seeking a TMT solicitor to assist them on a temporary basis. The role is due to start ASAP and will likely last for at least 3 months.
- Top tier practice seeking a TMT Associate
- ASAP start!
Experienced Business Development Director who will be responsible for introducing the suite of products to new logo customers in the conveyancing sector. This is a highly autonomous role and will report directly to the Sales Director. Working for a market leader in conveyancing products and services and constantly expanding into new sectors.
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing sales team
- Competitive Salary and Uncapped earning potential
An excellent lead privacy position for a senior & experienced privacy professional with a global work base.
- Interim Global Data Privacy Lead Position
- Global Business
Seeking a confident, engaging, friendly and highly experienced in-house counsel to support the business during a busy period and change.
- International business and leaders in their Industry
- Broad and varied Senior Legal Counsel role
As a Contracts Manager the focus will be to provide high quality contract advice and support to all divisions of the business. There is opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of work, as well as to work with a wide range of people throughout a very diverse organisation.
- Exciting Opportunity in a leading Technology Business
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
As part of our close-knit team you will gain experience in board meeting preparation and minute taking responsibilities, statutory and regulatory compliance, and governance best practice. With guidance, you will carry out your duties in a professional manner and in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards to meet with business expectations, with the support of other members of the team.
- Looking for a company secretarial role you can progress in?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
An excellent, newly created opportunity to join a TOP FTSE listed organisation with a superb reputation and take on a wide range high calibre, international, Employment Legal work.
- A Top FTSE Listed Organisation with a truly global spread.
- A perfect opportunity for an Emploment Lawyer to make the move in-house.
This is a 12 month FTC to start ASAP or at least within the next 1-2 months to allow a good cross over/handover.
- Unique and rare opportunity in global in-house business and reputable brand
- Exciting time to join the business, influence strategy and lead a growing team
Company Secretary - part-time position to managed the Board and Committee meetings and advise around Corporate Governance matters
- Exciting opportunity to manage the Secretariat of a listed business
- Manage Board + Committee meetings and advise around corporate governance matters
Amazing opportunity to join a multinational in-house FTSE listed business, as one of their in-house commercial property solicitors.
- Exciting rare in-house property role
- Working for a global FTSE100 business
Our client is looking to appoint an additional Commercial Litigation Partner to join its dedicated, growing disputes practice in their Newcastle upon Tyne office.
- Join a growing law firm
- Help shape a Litigation practice
I am recruiting a Commercial Legal Manager for one of my clients, a leader in its sector based in Cheshire.
- In House Legal Manager
- Mainly Home Working