Working on an exclusive basis Michael Page are delighted to be working in partnership with Velocys, a cutting-edge sustainable fuels technology company. Velocys have a newly created position of Senior Financial Controller based at the headquarters on Oxford Science Park.
- Exclusive to Michael Page
- Ground breaking AIM listed sustainable technology business
Our client is looking for a Support Desk Analyst, this role will be based in Harwell, Didcot with some flexibility to work from home. You will provide first line IT support through a shared service desk to 900 employees, customers and visitors with a focus on providing excellent customer service at all times.
- IT 1st line support
- great step into IT
As a Customer-facing Solution Architect, you will work with customers, sales staff and delivery teams to create solutions to customer problems. Solution Architects will define solutions across the product range and not focus on a single product or component. In this role, you will be leading the solution design and implementation on a range of projects covering the range of products and services in the RM e-Assessment portfolio.
- Opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing Edu Tech company
- Flexible working across multiple geographies
This Financial Controller position is ideal for an experienced finance professional who has experience of managing a finance function and is used to working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will partner with the Finance Director and the senior management team to drive efficiency's within this successful organisation.
- Broad ranging senior leadership role
- Clear progression opportunities in a high-growth business
My client is currently in the process of implementing Infor Cloud Suite industrial (SyteLine) and Infor CRM systems globally. The primary functions for this role will be to setup, administer, support and maintain key Enterprise level business applications from a technical perspective.
- SQL, ERP, SSIS, Infor
- Database, Business Systems
We are looking for a Senior .Net Core Developer for a exciting new project based in Banbury.
- Cutting Edge Tech
- Growing Team
This role will be responsible for all technical aspect of the software, being capable of working across the 'Full Stack', ranging from DevOps work with Azure through to client-side code
- Full autonomy over all tech decisions
This role is to support critical business objectives in the areas of: operational systems sustainability, process integration/efficiencies, the driving of business value from data and to support the integration needs of the Consortium acquisition.
This has resulted in the establishment of the RM Evolution programme to progress the integrated strategic systems and associated business transformation and change delivery.
- Exciting opportunity to work to work for a technology business
- Need someone with D365 or integrated warehouse systems
As a Contracts Manager the focus will be to provide high quality contract advice and support to all divisions of the business. There is opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of work, as well as to work with a wide range of people throughout a very diverse organisation.
- Exciting Opportunity in a leading Technology Business
- Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Company Secretary - part-time position to managed the Board and Committee meetings and advise around Corporate Governance matters
- Exciting opportunity to manage the Secretariat of a listed business
- Manage Board + Committee meetings and advise around corporate governance matters
It is client facing role, you are the main point of contact for these clients. You deal with planning, reviewing and meeting and finalisation of client accounts.
- Professionalism of a large firm, tightly knit like a small firm
- Driven by work life balance
This role, based in Oxford working for one of the worlds biggest retail brands is a really exciting opportunity. It will be part of a larger team of 15 people and is the first of their management grade positions.
- This opportunity is working for one of the most recognisable brands in the world
- It is rare that this client externally hire, they normally promote internally
Purpose of the role:
The MS&T team leader is responsible for process development, scaleup and tech transfer of the viral vector candidates. The Team Leader is expected to coordinate and manage the design and execution of experimental upstream and downstream work packages to ensure the development of robust manufacturing processes suitable for cGMP manufacture following Quality by Design principles.
Join a global organisation in newly created Pricing Manager position. This is both strategic and hands on, as it's a stand-alone role.
- Senior Manager Pricing & Margin Optimisation
- Make an impact and drive change within business
It's not your typical Quality Engineer position - this one will specifically support Automation and Software development & validation. Naturally you will help to develop the eQMS to become a robust system which takes into account all elements of the manufacturing process, but you'll also help to put new technological developments at the forefront of the business's future.
So far so good?
- Help support a global drive to diagnose TB and other infectious diseases
- Join a busy at the forefront of medical diagnostics