The Technology Solutions Analyst will be an advocate for technology and partner across all areas of the Trust to encourage and influence the wider use of technology to move the trust towards being a digital organisation.
- Join this not for profit organisation as a Solutions Analyst
- Based in Reading but flexible to work at home on a regular basis
Urgent need for an Interim Tech Recruiter to fulfil a TA assignment for several months. You will be responsible for recruiting a portfolio of Tech-related roles - currently circa 30 live roles - such as Developers and Business Analysts. This company based in Reading operate a hybrid working model - 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
You must have strong Tech Recruitment experience and be available at short notice.
- Interim Tech Recruiter role - hybrid model split between WFH and Reading office
- Recruiting Tech roles such as Developers, Business Analysts and more
Solicitor with a background in company commercial and/or technology law.
Ideally between one and four years' PQE.
- Opportunity to practise company commercial & technology law
- Based Berkshire
Responsible for the delivery of IT to the whole organisation with the opportunity to create IT training material and ensure it is delivered effectively. Support over 500 employees with training used by the organisation.
- IT trainer to join a leading professional services firm based in Canterbury
- Responsible for the delivery of IT training to the organisation
The primary function of the role is to contribute to the effective and efficient operation of the onsite Help Desk. Take Helpdesk calls.
- Great opportunity to expand your skills
- Great chance to work within a exciting project
- In-house general commercial role at award winning legal technology/software company.
- Award-winning provider of legal tech and software
- Young, dynamic and rapidly growing group company with an international presence
Principal Engineer - Tech Lead - Node.js / React - Fully Remote
This is an exciting opportunity to step away from day to day coding and become an innovation and disruptive lead within a market leading business.
- Principal Engineer - Tech Lead - Node.js / React - Fully Remote
- Market leading organisation with modern architecture and techniques
The IT Audit Manager will report directly into the Head of Internal Audit and take responsibility for planning and executing Technology Audits across the Group.
- Autonomous role
- Growing team
One of the Thames Valley's top employer's is looking for an IT Procurement Professional to join there growing procurement team.
- Award winning employer in the Thames Valley
- Excellent career development opportunity
The IT Service Delivery team are responsible for a wide range of requests & issues from the business, logged via the IT self-service portal or phone, such as new starter requests, permissions to shared drive, IT equipment orders and asset tracking, telephony requests & issues, MFD printers, along with playing a key role in managing certain hot issues that may arise.
- Service Delivery Admin
- Great working culture
Providing senior stakeholders with commercial support on a highly complex and regulated market.
Newly created role offering tremendous career prospects and opportunities to shape the legal function.
- Rapid growth FinTech business
- Excellent growth opportunity and salary
Operation, control and monitoring of the European server and backup Infrastructure, including
centralised Data Centre; Drive the IT Standards, be the Key Engineer on server and
backup topics across Europe and run projects as a project team member
- Operation, control and monitoring of the European server and Infrastructure
- IT Infrastructure Engineer for europe
Australian qualified lawyer is highly desirable due to ongoing work OR highly experience IT/Software lawyer
- Interesting broad in-house legal role with highly competitive day rate
- Global software business who has experienced high growth over the years
Working as a Group Head of IT for a large retail/consumer business based in Eastbourne. The role will be to manage the day to day running's of IT operations and bespoke retail applications. Candidates must come from a Retail background and understandings of retail systems.
- Application, IT Strategy/Roadmap, IT Leadership, Project Management, Retail IT
- Working for a large Retail/Consumer business based in the heart of Eastbourne
Senior IT Software Developer | Remote | 50-60K
Responsible for application development for logistics and ecommerce site.
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
The rare opportunity to join a experienced legal team and undertake a broad range of high quality legal work.
- The opportunity to work with a very friendly and collaborative team.
- To join a well-known global business with high quality work.
IT Project Manager is responsible for successful deployment of business solutions in Back Office domain. He/She is to manage projects in different markets of NW Hub. Current position perimeter spans over: Northern Europe, Western Europe and UK.
- Global FMCG Company
- Working on delivery of Large Scale cross-geographical projects & implementatios
Support planning IT audits and delivery of audits
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
- Innovative and globally leading telecoms business
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with TP-Link to offer an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing business.
Working closely with the commercial director, and reporting into the Country Manager, the Business Development Manager will proactively develop TP-Link's presence within the B2B Sector.
- Join a rapidly growing business
- Work with autonomy
Working on an exclusive basis Michael Page are delighted to be working in partnership with Velocys, a cutting-edge sustainable fuels technology company. Velocys have a newly created position of Senior Financial Controller based at the headquarters on Oxford Science Park.
- Exclusive to Michael Page
- Ground breaking AIM listed sustainable technology business
An exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to head up and lead Royal Holloway, University of London's admissions and applicant services function.
Responsible for the operational success of Royal Holloway's admissions and applicant services function, contributing to the overall success of the Marketing and Communications directorate and its role in strengthening the reputation of Royal Holloway and supporting its growth ambitions.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a top 20 UK University
- Leading a successful admissions and applicant services function
Our client is looking for a Support Desk Analyst, this role will be based in Harwell, Didcot with some flexibility to work from home. You will provide first line IT support through a shared service desk to 900 employees, customers and visitors with a focus on providing excellent customer service at all times.
- IT 1st line support
- great step into IT
- Reporting to the CFO the interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will manage the key Revenue and Property costs
- The interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will oversee a team of finance professionals in managing all financial aspects of Revenue and Property Opex
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly regarded innovative technology business
- Playing a pivotal role leading their Revenue and Property Finance
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting on behalf of a global technology business based in Weybridge. They are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join their Front Office team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to progress with their Treasury career and help provide an efficient Front Office service to the different subsidiaries.
- An exciting opportunity to join a global Treasury function
- A front office role with chances to progress further within the team
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller who has a broad interest in Technology, to join their Harrow office to hit the ground running, taking part in managing relationships, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Amazing company with loads of benefits!
- Opportunity to progress and develop
The Data Quality Analyst is a new role within my client's Data Governance team and will play a key role in growing their Data Quality capability to improve how it profiles, analyses and improves the overall quality of its data.
- Data Quality, Data Governance
My client, a global leader in the automotive space are looking for a BI Analyst to join the Analytics team for a 12 Month contract.
- Business Intelligence, Data, BI, Data Warehouse
- Power BI, Tableau, AWS, SQL
I'm currently working with a international travel brand who are looking for a Power BI Developer to join their new centralised Data Function.
- Power BI, DAX, SQL, T-SQL, Databricks, Azure ADF, Data Factory
- Business Intelligence, Dashboard, Visualisation
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for design and implementation of reports on all aspects of the
business, from tracking customer requests for service to analysing and understanding the financial performance of the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to understand all areas of business performance and to become the go-to person for analysis and insight.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced SAP professional
- Permanent role
Join a dedicated software house working with Global Financial Services clients.Provide subject matter expertise on application security controls and protocols.
- Security incidents, vulnerabilities, Networking protocols, SDLC
- Java, Python, C#, Burpsuite, NetCat