Senior IT Software Developer | Remote | 50-60K
Responsible for application development for logistics and ecommerce site.
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
IT Project Manager is responsible for successful deployment of business solutions in Back Office domain. He/She is to manage projects in different markets of NW Hub. Current position perimeter spans over: Northern Europe, Western Europe and UK.
- Global FMCG Company
- Working on delivery of Large Scale cross-geographical projects & implementatios
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller who has a broad interest in Technology, to join their Harrow office to hit the ground running, taking part in managing relationships, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Amazing company with loads of benefits!
- Opportunity to progress and develop
The Data Quality Analyst is a new role within my client's Data Governance team and will play a key role in growing their Data Quality capability to improve how it profiles, analyses and improves the overall quality of its data.
- Data Quality, Data Governance
The Service provider marketing programs manager will have two main areas of responsibility:
1) Campaign and program management for a new global Sustainability campaign to be launched in September.
2) Service Provider Account based marketing role in collaboration with the overall SP marketing account lead.This role would suit a candidate with a wealth of technology experience.
- Exciting B2B Organisation- Flexible Working Available
- Multinational Technology Business
Build and maintain a technical strategy and roadmap that aligns to the business roadmaps, and supports our business needs as they evolve. Work with business teams to identify gaps in business processes that could be addressed through enabling standard features within the platform
- Opportunity to be involved with high level IT strategy and decision making
- Flex working
We are looking for Dynamics 365 Administrator, with experience of working with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Finance and Operations, to join our client's Technology team. Reporting to the Head of IT the successful candidate will administer, update, improve the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation working in close collaboration with the functional leads and 3rd parties on the successful setup, integration and rollout.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced IT professional
- Permanent role
Working within the companies EMEA Enterprise Applications team and responsible for administration, monitoring and maintenance of software and applications.
- Responsible for the administration, monitoring, maintenance of software and apps
- Strong problem solving and ability to oversee practices
Join the organisations Finance team to support specific projects and assist in rolling out our global platform; address business, legal and tax requirements; Work with the project and local team to develop gap assessment, support and perform test cases, support and validate conversion processes, assist with Project management and deployment activities.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Oracle contractor
- This role will be on a greenfield site