Be part of a growing Bank, adding your experience and shaping the environment within IT Networks & Security.Work with a variety of cutting edge technologies and security tools, working to ensure effective security across the organisation.
- Palo Alto & Sophos firewalls, Cisco Meraki, Azure, Crowd Strike, Carbon Black
- Windows/Linux, Powershell scripting, Azure Sentinel, Splunk, Solarwinds
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Engineer to Order and Engineering Change contractor adds value to the Neptune (SAP) organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
- INSIDE IR35
- Clearance: SC required
Commercial Contract Manager - Technology Business - Hampshire
- Client facing commercial contract role
- Remote working available - 2 days a week in Hampshire
Help the company achieve strategic growth plans.
Manage the sales process from first contact through to contract signature.
- Development Opportunities
- Autonomous Environment
Supporting the CFO, the Head of FP&A will lead the business partnering activities of the finance team by providing analysis, support and the appropriate level of challenge to key stakeholders. The Head of FP&A will also help to shape the strategic direction of the organisation and play a pivotal role in any exit. Please note, this is a 12 month contract role.
- My client are PE backed and at a critical stage of growth
- The Head of FP&A will provide key support to the CFO and wider business
This is a new role, due to a positive restructure allowing for a new position based in Southampton. The ideal candidate is an energetic and experienced Group Accountant.
- exciting business in a growing industry
- competitive package
Seeking a confident, engaging, friendly and highly experienced in-house counsel to support the business during a busy period and change.
- International business and leaders in their Industry
- Broad and varied Senior Legal Counsel role
A leading global technology brand, are looking for an ERP Application Analyst with at least 3 years experience.
- Well known global brand
- Great company to work for
The role is part of the clients European Quality Assurance Team you will be responsible for ensuring products adhere to global RF test standards.
- Global company - market leader in their field
- Committed to personal and professional development
Fantastic and exciting role/company/ technology and future. This is a home based Account Manager role providing high levels of engagement with existing customers in Marine & Ports.
- World leaders in LV/MV motors and variable speed drives
- Leading the charge in sustainable shipping to a zero-emission marine industry.
In this director-level role you will lead and develop the UK-based team providing depositary services to a diverse portfolio of closed-ended private equity, real asset and infrastructure funds. A leader and expert in your field, you will play an important role in helping the business to meet its potential and will be required to lead client relationships and ensure ongoing delivery of the very highest standard in service levels.
- An individual to lead the depositary services business in the UK
- Your team will provide depositary services to a diverse portfolio of clients