IT at the OfS is on a Cloud first journey, with Cyber Security being of paramount importance. The Head of IT Security will be responsible delivering the objectives of our Cyber Security Strategy, whilst balancing the day-to-day IT Security operations.
- Great opportunity to join the Office for Students as Head of IT Security
- An opportunity to work in a fulfilling role, developing your skills & experience
The role holder is directly responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security risk. The role-holder is responsible for the line-management of a team delivering operational IT security services for the institution.
- Incident Response, triage, patch management, accreditation
- Security BAU with possible research projects within security
Delivering front line operational cyber security capabilities for the organisation. As a primary point of contact for cyber security issues across the organisation, you'll have a pivotal role in building the organisation's new operational security team. Expected to take ownership of cyber incidents, lead day to day cyber operations and look to improve and fortify the organisation's capabilities, while shaping the team's development.
- Join on the front line delivering operational cyber security capabilities
- As a primary point of contact for cyber security issues
The Cyber Security practise consists of security architects, security consultants, security advisors, and operational security managers.Joining the Cyber Security practise you will be given time and support to invest in your cyber security skills, but more importantly, the opportunity to work on varied assignments.
- CISSP (or similar) SOC, Splunk, LogRythm, Netwitness, Fireeye
- Powershell, Python, Darktrace, MessageLabs, Sentinel One
Our Cyber Security Managed Services is part of our Networks and Security domain where you will join the range of resources that you can call upon to support you day to day where required.Deliver solutions as a trusted advisor and support clients enhance their security maturity position.
- SOC, Operational Security, Pre-sales, Troubleshooting & Support
- MUST be eligible for SC security clearance checks
Join a global telecoms and technology organisation within a consulting and advisory position.Focusing on ISO27001 and NIST security frameworks, you will be responsible for carrying out security assessments and producing documentation.
- CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Understanding of ISO27001, NIST or Government security requirements
The Security Lead is tasked with providing secure, robust and monitored systems across all technologies supportedYou will work closely with other teams within End user computing, Solutions, Applications, D2C, B2B, Marketing teams and suppliers to develop and maintain the security of our core infrastructure and services
- Good understanding of Security Frameworks and Standards such as ISO27001 and NIS
- Knowledge of Microservices including Container and Kubernetes security
The role provides the senior-level oversight to the business, the board, customers and suppliers that Cyber Security and Information Assurance needs will be dealt with securely and safely. The role will provide the confidence and assurance that information is handled to further business opportunities whilst meeting the security, privacy and regulatory commitments of the organisation.
- Hybrid working practices in place.
- The business is envisaged to have significant growth over the next 3 - 4 years.
Working in a small team of information compliance professionals, you will undertake a wide range of privacy-related work.Focussed on providing high quality data protection advice and support for new projects, research, systems and services across the University, working to embed data protection by design and by default.
- Embed UK GDPR principles and data protection by design
- Day to day data protection and other compliance work
Act as an interface between the Head of Information Security's strategy and process-based activities and the work of the technology-focused analysts, engineers and administrators in the IT organisation.The AVP Information Security is responsible for monitoring security controls continually and lead on operational security control implementations
- Information security - tactical, operational and strategic
- LINUX, SIEM Tools, Pen testing, Vulnerability management
Opportunity for a Senior Security and Network Engineer to join a growing savings bank on an exciting and rewarding path.The company's IT service is delivered through a hybrid (multi-cloud) infrastructure, you will have several years' experience in a similar role driving improvements and providing efficient support to a multi-site environment.
- Cisco Meraki & Palo Alto - essential
- Sophos, SIEM tools including Splunk & Azure Sentinel - desired
As an Information Security Manager, you will report to the Technical Director, work as an independent contributor to perform information security and IT GRC functions, also as a key person to drive related change and strategies.
- hybrid role
- growing InfoSec team of a leading company
As an IT GRC focused senior analyst, you will report directly to the Head of GRC, support the lead on all information security compliance aspects. You can have the flexibility to work in Manchester or Nottingham office with 3 - 4 days work from home per week
- hybrid role
- promotion path to lead / manager
Security Solutions Engineer | Government Vision 2030 project | Riyadh
Michael Page have been engaged by one of the most exciting projects in the Government Sector to Help identify a Security Solutions Engineer to sit within their IT Infrastructure department
- Vision 2030 Government entity | Riyadh
- New Project, Start up environment, Tax free, Greenfield, Excellent benefits
Report to the Cyber Security Lead, this role of Senior Cyber Security Analyst will perform all-rounded security analysing duties, take a very key part in dealing with security incidents, threats and vulnerabilities.
- working in a growing team of a stable company
- exposure to transformation projects
You will report to the Head of InfoSec directly and work closely with DevOps team to shape & build the procedure and standards of digital / cloud / application products development in Cyber Security perspective. You will also perform hands-on DevSecOps duties. It is a hybrid role with multiple office locations.
- hybrid role
- new role, handle digital transformation projects
The Threat and Response Specialist, reporting into the Head of Threat and Response, will be accountable for monitoring the companies internal and external threat landscape.This is a brand new position within the business, and as such a unique opportunity to own and shape the role, and establish best practice across the organisation.
- CSIR, CEH, CCSA/CCSP, CCNA/CCDP/CCNP
- Computer Forensic, Malware Analysis, Data Breaches, Supply Chain Incidents
As a member of an Engineering Delivery Team, designing, building, integrating and providing through life support to all the Submarine Platforms in your role as a Product Security AnalystAs a Product Security Analyst you will work within a team to provide a focus for security and information risk matters
- MOD, RMADS, Product Security, Combat Systems
- Security Standards & policies
Responsible for the design of a clear network & security architecture road map and developing strategic plans.Become the force and driver of OT Enterprise solutions from designing new concepts and enhancements according to business/ market changes.
- Strong experience in WAN technologies; MPLS, SD-WAN, point2points, Radio, LTE
- Deep knowledge of IT & OT technology, nist controls - IC62443
We are looking for a Network Security Architect to take part in the definition of the Strategy for network security.You will challenge and gain support from the business for the network security strategy while adapting with future company aspirations, security obligations, and new services.
- CCIE, CISM, CRISC, PCNSE, Palo Alto
- Infrastructure security architectures, solutions, processes, frameworks
My client is looking for an Information Security Lead to work a Cyber Behaviour Awareness role.
- Information Security Lead
- 6 Month Contract
As a IT Risk SME, you will work in Security Operation team to manage the Information Security and IT Risk Assessment, participate in developing the risk management programme and strategies.
- Hybrid / Remote
- chance to work in a growing team
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will work in digital security team to develop and implement automated cloud security solutions, managing the security of cloud environment. Your role will be hybrid with 1 - 2 days commute to Manchester office.
- Flexible to work at any office
- Hybrid - 1 day at office weekly
The Governance Risk and Compliance portfolio sits within Digital Security which is part of the Innovation and Engineering entity in bp. The GRC purpose is to provide bp with the capability to manage Cyber, IT and Compliance risks and sustain shareholder value.
- Be part of the GRC team
- Innovating the entity
As Business Continuity Manager, you will work closely with internal parties and suppliers to develop and implement the business continuity and recovery plan and strategies.
- comprehensive benefit package
- stable business, hybrid role
The Information Security Oversight Manager reports into the Head of Information Security and is responsible for ensuring that all third-party suppliers meet the organisation's security risk profile.The role will assess the security posture of third parties and will design information security controls for the organisation.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001, NIST, 3rd party assurance
- Risk Management, Identity & Access Management
The Penetration Tester will be testing applications and infrastructure for deficiencies using tooling and manual techniques and suggesting appropriate remediations to theseYou will bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to cyber security, with strong communication skills, and gravitas to engage with senior business leaders and department heads.
- Vulnerability & penetration testing, Qualys, Nessus, AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux
Are you an experienced cyber compliance leader with the ability to adapt policies and procedures to meet constantly evolving technical and regulatory requirements?Would you like to lead a team of highly skilled information security specialists?
- Technical Risk Management, Information Security, IT Auditing
- Cyber security laws and security compliance
This role requires very strong subject matter knowledge with a experience across the specialisms of Information Security and Data Privacy and will provide technical leadership.
- 6 month contract
- Project work
As a penetration tester, you will be responsible for provide penetration testing service to dynamic clients in northern area, you are expected to be Leeds office occasionally with the flexibility to work at home and on client's sites based on the project's requirement.
- work life balance culture
- support in obtaining professional certifications