We are seeking an IT Security Specialist with a strong track record in providing enterprise technical security services within or to an IT function within a organisation currently going through change.
- Exciting cutting edge project
- long term contract
Working closely and in collaboration with the Head of Information Security, the role holder is directly responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security risk.
The role-holder is responsible for the line-management of a team delivering operational IT security services for the institution and the role reports to the Assistant Director of IT Infrastructure Operations.
- IT Security monitoring, alerting, incident triage and management
- Training and awareness, vulnerability management
Working in a small team of information compliance professionals, you will undertake a wide range of privacy-related work.
Focussed on providing high quality data protection advice and support for new projects, research, systems and services across the University, working to embed data protection by design and by default.
- Embed UK GDPR principles and data protection by design
- Day to day data protection and other compliance work
Working alone or as part of a team you will actively drive delivery of secure solutionsYou will get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales security consulting activities
- Azure, AWS, Google cloud, ISMS, ISO27000, DRM, SDLC, OT, ICS,
- Mobile Security, MDM, SSO, IAM, Risk Assessment & Management
Senior Cyber Security Consultant who will work with the biggest clients, delivering consulting on the best-in-class security solutions and technologies.Offer Cybersecurity solutions to meet customer needs and help protect them from the edge to the cloud.
- Palo Alto, FortiGate, Check Point, Cisco, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Zscaler, Netskope, Prisma, TCP/IP, routing, switching, WAN, LAN
Work with our internal security tools and outsourced SOC to investigate security alerts and provide incident response duties across PaaS & SaaS environments.Work with IT Security Manager to help assess proposed changes to controls against best practice and organisational risk appetite.
- Cloud experience within Azure, MFA, Qualys, Nessus, Azure Sentinel
- Incident response, vulnerability management, IAM, DLP
The role holder is part of a small team that is responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security riskresponsibilities for the team include, reporting on and mitigation of vulnerabilities within the IT estate, the detection and initial investigation of suspicious activity from analysis of system log files and improving awareness of the IT Security agenda within operational IT teams.
- Vulnerability Management, Accreditation management
- Splunk, Nessus, Sentinel (Azure)
If you have a heavy exposure to and working knowledge of cloud hosting and Cyber this will be an excellent opportunity for you to follow.Working within IT Strategy or IT Transformation projects will be key to this position, bringing with you a strong level of corporate communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Infrastructure & Security Architecture experience essential
- Strong financial understanding and commercial mindset
As a security operation expert, you will be one of the key person to develop and grow the the security operation function with Infosec and Cyber Security department.
- participate in sizeable transformation
- chance to work in a growing team & gain function lead exp.
You will be the leader of Cyber and Information Security Team, reporting directly to Head of Technology and Information, taking key part in the transformation programme to ensure the Cyber & Information security fulfilment.
- career path to CISO / IT Head role
- hybrid working model
Successful candidate will join a rapid growing security team as a penetration testing expert, to develop the penetrating testing team and function.
- participate in sizeable transformation
- comprehensive benefit package, work in remote / hybrid model
The co-ordinator is a critical role, responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and reporting on the progress of testing and vulnerability management activities.Oversees the global vulnerability management tooling, processes, and deliverables, and interacts with internal technical resources and external service providers to ensure the successful planning and execution of testing engagements
- penetration testing tooling, techniques, secure-by-design framework
- cloud infrastructure architecture (Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP)
The Penetration Tester will be testing applications and infrastructure for deficiencies using tooling and manual techniques and suggesting appropriate remediations to theseYou will bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to cyber security, with strong communication skills, and gravitas to engage with senior business leaders and department heads.
- Vulnerability & penetration testing, Qualys, Nessus, AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux
Take ownership over implementation of updated strategy and maintain standards using NISTMonitor current network, evaluate any gaps and put in place plans to respond to threats and articulate any findings to the business
- NIST, CIS, Cyber assurance, Security controls
- Monitoring, analysing and remediating potential threats
My client is looking for an Information Security manager to join them on a part time basis 3-4 days per week based on their Bath site or fully remote - £60,000 FTE + 15% bonus.
This is a role focused management of the over-arching information security strategy, communicating InfoSec goals/change activities to the wider business and driving general alignment with ISO27001 principles for confidential data.
- Information Security Manager - part time 3-4 days - fully remote
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001, procedure/governance focus
My Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. They are building a world class cyber consulting team to offer pragmatic, proportionate and effective cyber security advice their customers
You will provide high quality advice about cyber security controls to customers relating to prevention, detection, response and recovery across the control areas of people, process and technology
- Cyber Security Consultant - leading international consultancy
- Cyber Security Consultant - CISM , CISSP , SANS
A leading charities client require a talented Information Governance Manager
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Not for Profit firm.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation
- £300 to £350 per day (outside IR35)
- 6 month contract
- Lincolnshire based (remote working offered)
- Information Governance Manager - 6 month contract
- £350 per day - Outside IR35 - Lincolnshire
Page is currently partnered with a market leading distributor based out of Leicester who are looking to bring on board an Information Security Officer due to a high level of technical expansion. We're looking for someone who has experience building and developing Information Security policies while working with ISO 27000
- Information Security Officer - ISO 27000 - IT - Audits - Vulnerability
- A rapidly expanding tech lead organisation, with lots of career progression
Contractor needed that has implemented ISO27001
Security design is a bonus
- ISO 27001 Remote working
- 6 month day rate