The GPA is a new organisation within Government which will operate almost 1,000 government properties by 2023. To support this growth, the GPA has established a new technology capability to enable it to become a leader in property management digital services. The Head of Information Assurance & IT Security is a new role responsible for establishing appropriate strategy, standards, controls, and processes across the GPA and its partner organisations.
- This is a superb opportunity to join the Government Property Agency's IT team.
- You'll join a growing function to drive strategy around Assurance and Security.
Working alone or as part of a team you will actively drive delivery of secure solutionsYou will get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales security consulting activities
- Azure, AWS, Google cloud, ISMS, ISO27000, DRM, SDLC, OT, ICS,
- Mobile Security, MDM, SSO, IAM, Risk Assessment & Management
We are seeking an IT Security Specialist with a strong track record in providing enterprise technical security services within or to an IT function within a organisation currently going through change.
- Exciting cutting edge project
- long term contract
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ICT Network & Security Specialist to join Warwickshire County Council's growing iCT department, as they undergo a period of exciting change. You will join a talented team, and help drive through central ICT security solutions across the organisation.
- An outstanding opportunity to join the ICT Strategy function of a local Council.
- A key ICT Network & Security role within an ICT Strategy & Commissioning team.
The main outcome of the project is to maintain and enhance our internal services and applications as well as building new public facing services
- Fantastic Public Sector Client
- Outside IR35
Join a dedicated software house working with Global Financial Services clients.Provide subject matter expertise on application security controls and protocols.
- Security incidents, vulnerabilities, Networking protocols, SDLC
- Java, Python, C#, Burpsuite, NetCat
Be part of a growing Bank, adding your experience and shaping the environment within IT Networks & Security.Work with a variety of cutting edge technologies and security tools, working to ensure effective security across the organisation.
- Palo Alto & Sophos firewalls, Cisco Meraki, Azure, Crowd Strike, Carbon Black
- Windows/Linux, Powershell scripting, Azure Sentinel, Splunk, Solarwinds
If you have a heavy exposure to and working knowledge of cloud hosting and Cyber this will be an excellent opportunity for you to follow.Working within IT Strategy or IT Transformation projects will be key to this position, bringing with you a strong level of corporate communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- M&A experience essential, Strong financial acumen required
- Prevous experience in Transaction Services or IT Transformation projects
My client are a global learning and development solutions business
- Opportunity to broaden your professional skill set and explore new opportunities
- Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
The Cyber Risk Analyst plays a vital role in keeping an organisation's proprietary and sensitive information secure. They will work closely with the Network Risk Analyst and CISO to identify and proactively resolve flaws in the company's security systems, solutions.
- Are you a beliver in Cryptocurrencies? Join a fast growing crypto exchange
- Security frameworks, attention to detail, Qualys, Darktrace, Logrythm
This is a superb opportunity for a senior-level Head of Information Security to join a leading business within the Financial Services space, and rapidly propel their career to CISO level. You will join an expanding business, taking ownership of IT Security from a strategic perspective, ultimately growing into the company's Chief Information Security Officer.
- You'll join an industry-leading Financial Services business in a critical role.
- You'll have a unique opportunity to progress quickly into the role of CISO.
Deliver the long-term technology strategy that will enable the client's growing collection of services to reach more audiences on more platforms.Join a growing group of cyber security professionals, using the latest tools and resources to protect the assets from their internal infrastructure to the shows they broadcast across the globe.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+,
- Microsoft, Linux, Mac OS, SIEM security tools (Splunk, Qradar)
Collaborate with stakeholders to identify, assess and treat internal and third party information risksManage and mentor Lead Information Security and Risk Analysts
- ISO27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, IRAM, CRAM, CIS, OWASP
- Risk management frameworks, policy and standards writing
Opportunity to work on interesting and dynamic projects, influencing the design, development As a Cyber Security Engineer you will be a focal point for security and information risk matters
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCP, ITIL, CCNP
- Information Security Standards RMADS, IS1&2, SCIDA, JSP
Execute architecture design reviews to evaluate security controls and identify opportunities to enhance the security postureTake position as part of a small InfoSec team based in London for the client with responsibility across UK and Europe
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+,
- Splunk, Kibana, Qradar, SIP, MAM, AWS WAF, Akamai Kona
Act as an ambassador for cyber security across the organisation, developing the information security culture.This role will focus on the company's information security frameworks, associated policies, and tool sets, ensuring the ability to safeguard their people, assets and customers.
- CISSP, ISO27001, CIS, COBIT, ITIL
- IPS/IDS, SIEM tools, MSSP, Cloud Experience
The main purpose of this role is to develop and manage the Information Security Framework across the firm, in line with policy, industry best practice, SRA guidelines and Client contractual requirements.
- Information Security Officer - route to CISO in 2-3 years
- Information Security Officer - ISO27001, Cyber Essentials+, CISSP
Principal responsibility of checking and ensuring company and client infrastructure are in working order and any issues identified are resolved within SLAs within a sustainable resolution
- SOC, 247, SIEM tools, SolarWinds, Tenable Nessus
- Traige and response to security alerts
The role is to provide support to the IT team with the cyber security technologies that are part of the current environment, such as Meraki firewalls, the Microsoft security stack (Defender/Sentinel etc.), Mimecast, vulnerability management, plus other cyber security products that are due to be introduced.
work to deliver change to that environment to improve levels of cyber security.
- Information Security Architect
- 6 Months FTC
Take ownership over implementation of updated strategy and maintain standards using NISTMonitor current network, evaluate any gaps and put in place plans to respond to threats and articulate any findings to the business
- NIST, CIS, Cyber assurance, Security controls
- Monitoring, analysing and remediating potential threats
My Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. They are building a world class cyber consulting team to offer pragmatic, proportionate and effective cyber security advice their customers
You will provide high quality advice about cyber security controls to customers relating to prevention, detection, response and recovery across the control areas of people, process and technology
- Cyber Security Consultant - leading international consultancy
- Cyber Security Consultant - CISM , CISSP , SANS
A leading charities client require a talented Information Governance Manager
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Not for Profit firm.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation
- £300 to £350 per day (outside IR35)
- 6 month contract
- Lincolnshire based (remote working offered)
- Information Governance Manager - 6 month contract
- £350 per day - Outside IR35 - Lincolnshire
Contractor needed that has implemented ISO27001
Security design is a bonus
- ISO 27001 Remote working
- 6 month day rate
Page is currently partnered with a market leading distributor based out of Leicester who are looking to bring on board an Information Security Officer due to a high level of technical expansion. We're looking for someone who has experience building and developing Information Security policies while working with ISO 27000
- Information Security Officer - ISO 27000 - IT - Audits - Vulnerability
- A rapidly expanding tech lead organisation, with lots of career progression
This is a superb career opportunity for an experienced IAM Specialist to join a specialised team of identity experts to deliver global Identity and Access Management services within a global, industry-leading business. The role will have both technical and consultative elements, so the successful candidate will have strong hands-on expertise, but also the seniority and gravitas to communicate ideas effectively across the business.
- You'll join an industry-leading, global manufacturing business in a senior role.
- Identity Management | Access Management |SAML | OAUTH | DevOps | API | Windows
Drive the delivery of Cyber Security Controls for Azure
Close collaboration with DevOps and the Wider Security team
- Drive the delivery of cyber security controls for the Azure cloud platform
- Identifying and assessing security threats and risks
Exciting opportunity to join one of public sector and government clients on a 2 year consultancy basis. Based in London to deliver on cyber digital transformation programs and project streams.
- Exciting opportunity for a Cyber Innovation Consultant to join a leading
- public sector and government team for 2 years.
Information Security and Information Assurance Analyst - Doncaster The Information Security and Information Assurance Analyst is to ensure that the company has the policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance with all Data Protection laws. You will play a key roles in assessments and audits of the business to ensure that GDPR and ISO27001 compliance.
- Supporting the extraction of a new business
- The chance to shape the future of the business from an IS point of view
Exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Consultant for up to 24 months in South West England.
- Exciting opportunity for an Interim Cyber Security Consultant
- For up tp 24 months in South West England