Orcha are experiencing significant growth and looking to appoint a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to help drive future growth innovation. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this newly created role will be responsible for helping to set the technical direction within the organisation. The CTO will be expected to lead a diverse range of people in a fast-paced technology business and collaborate effectively with the senior leadership team.
- Brand new CTO role for one of the most exciting tech health start ups around
- Join the Leadership Team in a rapidly growing organisation
I'm looking for Head of IT/ IT Managers with experience managing a small team who can deliver some applications support and a new ERP for an FMCG business in Warrington.
- ERP implementation
- Established food manufacturing brand
I'm looking for an IT business systems manager for a manufacturer in Warrington. I've worked with this business numerous times over the last 10 years so it's good to be supporting them in finding someone to develop and strengthen their ERP and IT capability to drive efficiency and performance and potentially a new implementation.
- established group
- Big brands
The IT systems manager will be working for a successful family owned manufacturer near Chester. The role will focus around optimisation in most areas but a particular focus on ERP.
- Working for a premium brand
- Sophisticated and forward thinking culture
VERY PROGRESSIVE AND SECTOR-LEADING ORGANISATION IS SEEKING A PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN FOR 12 MONTH (MINIMUM) FTC - PRIMARILY CRM-FOCUSED
- Very progressive and sector-leading company
- Part of an enormous programme of change & CI
Reporting to the business unit Managing Director, the Head of IT and Digital Development will be a proven technology leader who is comfortable working across the business to define and articulate a technology strategy to support the business growth objectives.
Applying a hands on and consultative approach, you will ensure successful delivery of a range of technology initiatives spanning web and application development through to infrastructure and Business Intelligence.
- Lead the Technology function for a £120million turnover business
- Digital Development, E-Commerce background highly sought after
You'll be working in a growing development team for an exiting health care start up.
- Be part of the growing development team of an exciting tech health start up.
As 2nd Line Support Analyst, you will provide second level support to clients as well as support the 1st and 2nd line teams to resolve issues that come into the Service Desk. You will have a flair for tech and like to provide robust service delivery to clients, with a strong will to make a difference.
- 2nd Line Support Analyst (Citrix XenDesktop Essential) - Warrington
- Support clients and internal teams to resolve issues/tickets in agreed SLA's.
Senior Project Manager (Digital / Ecommerce) - Head of Digital Delivery - Programme Manager
A brand new role for a Project Manager to lead digital disruption to a highly successful business in Cheshire. This role will drive forward strategic initiatives to improve online services and new digital capabilities for both internal and external customers.
- Lots of opportunity to bring digital disruption to a B2B business
- A company that offers stability, rewarding package and a role with autonomy
You will be responsible for providing the support and maintaining the organisation's computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all computer related hardware/equipment. You will also provide end-user assistance for 2nd line service desk issues.
- Desktop Support Analyst - £24,000 - Altrincham
- Provide desktop support across all computer related hardware/equipment.
In this role you will be working within the IT Infrastructure responsible for providing ongoing desktop and application-based support to over 1000 employees across the organisation. You will also be accountable for performing analytical, technical and administrative work to diagnose hardware and software faults for colleagues based at Head Office, our depots or out in the field.
- Opportunity to develop a career within IT Infrastructure
- Financially stable organization who are investing in their IT capabilities
Desktop Support Analyst (EUC)This role will be working as part of an IT Service Desk Team of technicians and being the 1st point of call for all IT Incidents, requests and queries. Responsible for ensuring all tickets are dealt with from start to finish with a focus on excellent Customer Service and quality.
- Financial stable business with an outstanding IT function
- Great opportunity to develop your career in IT
As a Senior Python Developer you will, help create, deploy & maintain Greenfield data products in a cloud-first world
- Personalised Development Package
- Fast Paced Career Progression
As a Software Engineer you will be working closely with our Informaticians and Data Scientists. You will be helping to leverage the tools and techniques they design into products that can be, initially, used within the company, then extended to our partners and ultimately as commercial products.
Our codebase is diverse, with a focus on selecting the right tool for the job. We are not afraid to refactor and adapt to meet our goals.
- Excellent career progression
- Encouraged to explore new tools and languages
A fast growth IT / Technology business in the Wilmslow area who are looking for a Part Time In House Tax Manager to work on a 3 day week basis. This will be an excellent position for anyone who has corporate tax experience from a large accountancy practice or anyone who has previous in house tax experience.
- Fantastic, fast growth business with an industry leading team
- Great opportunity for someone looking for a part time 3 day working week
This role will play a key part in ensuring the integration of new model branch platforms fall in line with operational change goals by supporting the wider staffing network during this change period. It will be your job to ensure staff members are on board with new systems and understand the importance of adaptation in order to provide the best service to the customers.
- Flexible working
- Join a growing and well established company
Lead Business Intelligence Developer in a Fin-tech company based in Nantwich / London.
Working closely with the Lead Architect, Lead Database Analyst, IT Infrastructure and the Leadership Team you will be Desiging & delivering client and regulatory reporting and business intelligence solutions across our on-prem & cloud infrastructure.
- Cutting edge FS company.
- Excellent benefits / bonus on offer.
Business Controller looking after the largest internal division, reporting to the European Controller and being responsible for 4 direct reports. Very commercial and value add role.
- Business Controller
- Leading Global Technology Company
Michael Page is working exclusively with a Digital Agency in Chester that requires a Web Developer who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, with a good understanding of WordPress, with Shopify and big commerce being a huge plus!
- This business can offer rapid career progession opportunties
- Have day one responsiibity in a new develpmment team
Management Accountant role for a 1st time mover out of practice
- A fast growing Tech Business
- Fantastic development opportunities
I am recruiting a Commercial Legal Manager for one of my clients, a leader in its sector based in Cheshire.
- In House Legal Manager
- Mainly Home Working
This is an excellent opportunity to join as their Marketing Manager. You will take full accountability of their Marketing function and be responsible for supporting the future success of the business.
- Marketing Manager role for fast growth business
- Excellent opportunity to have full Marketing accountability
The backbone of this role will rely on the ability to work fast paced to produce analysis & timely reporting mainly in Microsoft Excel. Strong analytic ability and an openness to expand your IT ability over time are the main requirements.
- Fantastic opportunity for a well established ecommerce organisation
- Excellent progression levels
The role of the Workflow / Planning Manager is to oversee the daily operational scheduling activities of a fast paced, customer centric fulfilment operation. It will have direct line management responsibility for an Operational Resource Planner. Balancing the contrasting elements of customer service and cost effectiveness will underpin all decision and trade-offs, both tactically and strategically.
- Manage one of the most Prestigious brands based in the North West
- Large scale operation
My client a global leading Engineering and Technology business based in the N West is recruiting two solicitors to join the team.
- In House Solicitor roles client is flexible on type of discipline background
- Flexible Working
A broad Data Protection Manager role based in Crewe, this role manages two data protection professionals and is newly created. Practical experience of GDPR and its application is essential.
- A broad, operational data protection role based in Crewe
- Join a successful health insurance business in a management role