The Implementation Consultant, Cash Application is responsible for implementing the company's software products with its customers. Using their extensive knowledge of the BlackLine "Rimilia Cash Application" software, they are able to advise customers on best practices and work through complex requirements to configure the software to perform as needed.
- Chance to join an established software company expanding it's presence in the UK
- Flexible working
Automation Tester - Inside IR35
There is a requirement for a specialist Automation Test Engineer to take responsibility for Automation tasks and procedures.
- New opportunity to join a dynamic organization.
- Opportunity to test using JMeter
Test Manager is sought for a European business based in the Midlands. This a very client facing role as you will be engaging with key stakeholders across the business and international teams. This role will have ultimate sign off for key test systems and scripts across the business and directly line manager 4 test leads.
- Predominantly remote role (1 day per month onsite)
- European business expanding globally
To increase Business effectiveness and future IT capabilities through Innovation, Automation and Electronic systems.
This role will contribute to this by supporting the life-cycle management of Manufacturing Business Systems including:
· Management of the system security compliance, software updates and interface support
· Licence and service contract management
· PC hardware strategy for systems
- Technical Analyst
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business services organisation as a Application Support Manager based in Bristol.
- Application Support Manager - Test Automation experience (essential)
- Application Support Manager - Must be Proactive not Reactive!!
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer for an exciting digital project based in Manchester.
- Cutting Edge Tech
- Career Progression
Work within a multi-disciplinary engineering team to lead a team of testers in assuring the products being developed by applying knowledge of modern test-driven development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD) and automated testing principles, procedures, practices and tools.
- Lead a modern team of Testers
- Work for a forward thinking, growing business.
Test analyst is sought for a bespoke organisation on a permanent basis for a large multinational company.
- Flexibility on work location and remote working
- Opportunities for career progression
Initially a 6 month fixed term contract. In this role, you will manage members of the Test Analyst team. You will be setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool
- Fully remote role
- Highly innovative projects
Business Systems Manager (SME Manufacturer)
The role of the Business Systems Manager is to ensure the smooth and effective running of the company ICT systems and business processes. In addition, it is their objective to identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures, driving efficiencies wherever possible.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Systems Manager to run IT for an SME Manufacturer
- Complete autonomy working directly under the MD of the business
Leading financial services organisation require a QA Test Analyst in Data Development Operations to join an established data team. Working collaboratively with the Engineering team within Data Operations you will have the opportunity to influence data assets to drive trust and eliminate catalogue defects.
- Opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation
- Opportunity to join an expanding and high profile team
As an Implementation Lead / Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for leading requirements gathering, data quality testing, configuration of the platform, and client UATs. Your work will involve close working with other members of the team including mentoring and delegating to Junior Implementation Consultant
- Excellent opportunity with a fast growing Fintech Organisation
- Central London location
D365 Business Systems Manager (Manufacturing)
Leading a team of Functional Consultants and SMEs in the Dynamics AX / D365 arena to implement, configure, support and test the ERP system in line with business requirements. This is a position for someone passionate about team leadership and with good business facing skills
- Brilliant opportunity for a Systems Manager with experience of D365
- East Midlands based Manufacturing business seeking ERP IT Leader
The Testing, Release and Environment Manager will demonstrate strong experience of how to set up, run and maintain continuous deployments within a retail organisation.This will include the day to day management of the release calendar, resourcing for the test function and ensuring the environments are stable and fit for purpose.
- Shape the Testing, Release and Environments function
- Engage with third party suppliers to provide a premium service