Growing Internal Audit function, for large corporate and investment bank.
The role is to support the delivery an independent view and assurance over the IT control environment.
Seeking an IT Auditor
- My client is expanding their Technology Audit team, and are hiring a brand new
- role for AVP level IT Auditor.
The IT Audit Manager will report directly into the Head of Internal Audit and take responsibility for planning and executing Technology Audits across the Group.
- Autonomous role
- Growing team
The IT Governance Team is responsible for acting as a second line of defence in the IT Department
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
- Innovative and globally leading employer
As the IT Internal Audit Manager you will be in charge of driving the IT Audits across the plan and using these to help shape the next years plan. Long-term you will also be instrumental in creating an 'IT Audit Center of Excellence' based in Leeds.
- Drive and Deliver the IT Audits across the Plan for a Global Entity
- Be Instrumental in Developing an IT Audit Center of Excellence
The Technology Auditor will be given the autonomy to develop relationships with management and staff in the IT business as well as develop a deep understanding of other business areas; and to plan and perform audits in the IT and other areas of the firm.
- Excellent new opportunity with a prestigious firm within the Financial Services
- sector who are hiring a Technology Auditor at Manager level.
Working with a brilliant Head of Audit, taking ownership of Risk Management and Internal Audits in a fast-paced, global Internal Audit team.
- Really exciting opportunity to blend Risk Management with Internal Audit
- Part of a transforming, fast paced organisation in a role offering autonomy
assist the organisation in achieving its strategic objectives, through the provision of independent and objective assurance work
- Chance to work in a thriving £8bil turnover business
- Provide genuinely valuable work in a close knit and inclusive business
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will need to maintain risk assessment of the businesses control environment of the Asset Management Financial Services businesses.
This is a London based role. It will require some travel (20% roughly - short stay mainly. )
- Fantastic new opportunity in Internal Audit, to join a highly successful Asset
- Management firm as their Internal Audit Manager. This is a London based role