Graduate/entry level opportunities within financial modelling and Actuarial Technology offering fantastic development, training and progression. Two pathways are available - Actuary and API Integration Development.
- Mathematically minded and ambitious? Join a fantastic, like-minded team
- Graduate opportunities offering brilliant training, development & study support
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a growing Financial Services firm, based in London.
The role is Head of Operations for a investing firm, that uses finance, technology and strong values in building an investment market for everyone.
This role as the Head of Operations will manage UK operations team but also extend to the growth across other global locations as this exciting firm grows.
- Very exciting Head of Operations role for a start up Investment firm based
- in London to take up a role overseeing the firms global investment operations.
As the Technical Accountant, you will be applying your expertise in accounting and regulatory reporting, providing technical leadership to influence what PRA's reporting reform priorities should be, and how the PRA should implement this change within the growing remit of its powers and responsibilities.
- An exciting opportunity to lead on regulatory reporting changes
- An opportunity to work on a long term strategy within banking
Provide an independent and objective evaluation and assurance of a bureau's operations across; IT, Operations and Performance.
- Broad range of stakeholder engagement
- Excellent growth opportunity within the 'fintech' market
My client is hiring a Head of Reconciliations for the newly created reconciliations team as part of a new focus on Investment
Operations. The team will be a centralised reconciliation function, transferring existing reconciliations
from other teams.
Improving the reconciliation process to make it more effective and efficient by reviewing and enhancing existing reconciliations together with increased automation and exception management.
- Fantastic new role for a Head of Reconciliations required for
- a growing sustainability investment firm, based in London.
The Risk Analyst will join a fast growing team which is responsible for deal approvals, allocating appropriate exposures, and pricing the terms of each deal flowing through the pipeline. This person will get an opportunity to liaise with the sales team to ensure relevant information for each deal is present, work the deal end-to-end, and package it for the operations team to perform final checks before funding.
- This is a new permanent role in a scale-up financial technology firm
- This person will come from quantitative academic background
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) will manage and monitor privacy and data protection compliance and practices internally to ensure the business and its functions comply with the applicable requirements under the UK GDPR and relevant legislation overseas.
The opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding Fin-Tech based in London.
Competitive salary, comprehensive training and various company benefits.
- Rapidly growing FinTech
- Competitive salary and benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the IB Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework in the UK business, including monitoring, overseeing, challenging and providing guidance to the first line of defence with regards to its risk governance and management.
Opportunity to work at a globally recognised payment technology firm. Responsible for in-depth analysis and reporting of current processes - opportunity to make real change.
- Large digital payments technology company
- 12 month contract on a competitive salary
The role is based within the global operations team and will be responsible for leading the asset servicing business.
The role will be helping to set up new processes, procedures and controls working alongside other areas of operations, finance and technology.
- Leading the development of the asset servicing business in London
- Supporting the wider Operations Business with projects and process improvements
We are seeking to recruit a Chief Operations Officer to join the Senior Management Team and help through its next phase of growth.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well-established organisation which has ambitious growth plans.
- A Senior management position to support in an exciting phase of growth
- Opportunity to help enable those under represented to obtain financial services
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
The role will focus on coordination of business and legal structure changes and improvement of the process maturity of these from an enterprise data perspective.
- If you're passionate about Finance, Data and Process Improvement
- This role is critical in liaising across the business functions
Our client is one of the reputable VC firms, and Indonesia is a key market within the which they are looking for an Indonesian with the management consulting background to join their team as an associate.
- Not an entry-level role.
- Reputable brand
The purpose of the role is to utilise its execution and transaction-management capabilities in support of appropriate tax and associated capital management for the Bank .
This role will also support Tax in ensuring the firm's activities are managed in line with our the banks Tax Principles, and are subject to robust governance and review.
- Working for a top tier investment bank
- Placed in a high performing and well respected team
Regulatory Reporting Review, Market Risk & CCR, RWA Management
- Independently challenging and reviewing current methodologies and interpretations and working with stakeholders across the Finance, Risk, Technology and FO departments to proactively drive best practice with regard to RWA management
- Considering opportunities to reduce Market Risk (General) capital usage. Development of solutions for improvements
- Exceptional brand with strong leadership, non political environment
- Tier 1 environment-complexity of reg rulebook across products (Capital Markets)
A unique opportunity to join a growing Financial Technology business, as a corporate development manager reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Strategy Officer. The CD Manager will support the business with strategic initiatives both internally, and externally to facilitate/improve future M&A, capital markets, and business operating activities.
- Join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK
- Genuinely broad and dynamic career opportunity
Michael Page are currently working with a growing Fin-tech company who are looking for a Financial Controller on a Fixed term basis.
- Financial Controller Role
- Fin-tech Company