This is a great new opportunity for an IT Risk and Control Specialist to join an Investment and Corporate Banking client based in Dublin.
This role will join an established team who are focused on performing Risk and Recovery across the banks Technology function.Please note this role is Dublin based.
- Fantastic new opportunity to join a growing international bank, as the
- IT Risk and Controls Specialist , based in Dublin.
M&A exposure across the whole deal cycle.
Joining a growing team that will allow for the successful candidate to assume a key position within the business.
- Join an industry leading M&A team
- Great exposure exposure across the UK technology markets
Our client a leading US Investment Bank are recruiting for a VP - IT Risk and Control Specialist to join their Dublin based team
- VP IT Risk and Control Specialist
- Growing Investment Bank
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced and professionally qualified Senior IT Auditor to join the IT Audit team within the Group Internal Audit Department on a full-time basis.
- Senior IT Auditor role with award winning business
- Stable secure Midlands business
Diverse role that will have operational/commercial responsibilities alongside technical corporate finance base. Key technical areas of support will be in aiding fund raising, document processing, presentation and financial modelling.
- Disruptive technology business in the ESG space
- Agile work environment
Worldwide finance company are looking for an experienced Technical Writer with a background in technical and procedural writing. Reporting to Senior Process Engineer, your responsibility will include documenting the current state across the global entities.
- Worldwide finance company are looking for an experienced Technical Writer
- Join a fast-growing company who are seeking a well-rounded individual
Due to an increase work load due to high client demand my client is looking to recruit an Senior Technical Project Manager. This role will be responsible for delivering technology solutions to capital markets clients using Agile methodologies.
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing FINTEC.
- Must have strong experience as a Project Manager with vendor solutions company
This Financial Risk and Control Analyst role has a financial, risk and change control focus will support Middle Office as a whole, both by taking a more independent view of its operational systems, processes and controls and by leading the division's work on a number of change programmes.
- Do you have experience working in financial services audit?
- Develop and influence the risk and control frameworks in well known brand
We are seeking to recruit a Chief Operations Officer to join the Senior Management Team and help through its next phase of growth.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well-established organisation which has ambitious growth plans.
- A Senior management position to support in an exciting phase of growth
- Opportunity to help enable those under represented to obtain financial services
Michael Page are currently working with a growing Fin-tech company who are looking for a Financial Controller on a Fixed term basis.
- Financial Controller Role
- Fin-tech Company
Trade Finance Systems Project Manager/Business Analyst manage and support the Bank's IT Systems pertaining to the Trade Finance business within the EMEA Region.The bank is looking to increase the volumes and diversity of its Trade Finance portfolio; and to assist this ambition, it is looking to enhance the platforms it utilises to support the operations behind the business.
- An opportunity to lead IT systems delivery within Trade Finance.
- Must have strong knowledge of the Trade Finance market.
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
The purpose of the role is to utilise its execution and transaction-management capabilities in support of appropriate tax and associated capital management for the Bank .
This role will also support Tax in ensuring the firm's activities are managed in line with our the banks Tax Principles, and are subject to robust governance and review.
- Working for a top tier investment bank
- Placed in a high performing and well respected team
Senior Business Analyst - Calypso
Dublin City Centre
Banking & Financial Services, IT division
- work on implementing solutions on expanding the trading capabilities of the Calypso platform to support the planned business growth
- working with business users to document business problems and help drive brainstorming solutions with developers and business using SQL/Oracle DB and Linux (RedHat)/shell scripting
- Globally recognised brand which in Dublin has a lean team, lots of profile
- Genuinely lovely place to work, like-minded professionals, non-political
This is a London based Fund Operations Manager with a growing Investment Firm. The business is headquartered in London but the role does not require for the candidate to be present in the London office - it can be fully remote.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a a growing investment firm
- Stand alone position taking charge of all Fund Operation activities
The VP role also has a reporting line to the Head of Strategy & Governance
It involves developing, supporting and executing the strategy for the division and supporting the day to day management of the business.
- Responsible for strategic, governance and project initiatives for the business
- Supporting the senior management team across the markets business area
The Transaction Reporting Manager - Investment Management is a key hire with senior management and stakeholder responsibility. They will be responsible for the firm complying with its regulatory obligations for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Post Trade Transparency Reporting.
- Perm team management role, working for small but reputable Investment Manager
- Seeking transaction reporting specialist with attractive salary and benefits
This individual will be a key partner to the Group Head in driving its strategic agenda, including business strategy, planning, communication and governance. The individual must be a highly collaborative partner, have a strategic mind-set, and be process oriented, with a proven track record of relevant skills through prior experience in On-boarding & Documentation, Business Management, Operations, Project Management, and / or Business Strategy.
- Business Management, Project Management
- operations experience
- Exciting new role for the business and an opportunity to make it your own
- Working closely with the CFO
- Brand new role
- Experienced Finance Business Partner
Finance Lead required for a well established private investment management firm based in London.
Our client is seeking a "value add" focused finance professional to lead its London finance team.
- Finance Lead required for a well established private investment management firm
- Significant scope for
The Building Society has ambitious and exciting plans to enhance its retail distribution channels and retail products and services whilst continuing to offer member value. This role will be pivotal to the business achieving its growth ambitions and will play a lead role in building the Society's retail products and services.
- Ambitious and Exciting growth plans
- Membership led
In this director-level role you will lead and develop the UK-based team providing depositary services to a diverse portfolio of closed-ended private equity, real asset and infrastructure funds. A leader and expert in your field, you will play an important role in helping the business to meet its potential and will be required to lead client relationships and ensure ongoing delivery of the very highest standard in service levels.
- An individual to lead the depositary services business in the UK
- Your team will provide depositary services to a diverse portfolio of clients