The role is for an experienced procurement professional with a history of sourcing various IT projects across software and hardware. The successful applicant would report into the Head of Procurement, and run full end to end procurement processes to add value and gather significant savings across the technology spend.
- Great development and progression opportunities
- Work closely with head of department on various procurement projects
This role is part of a larger investment in our growing team, ensuring we are creating fit for purpose technology solutions across the enterprise. This will be achieved by reviewing business processes, systems and applying modern architecture principles in the development of integration solutions. The role is be a technical one with responsibility for the design, development and operations of our integration solutions and platforms.
- Opportunity to join a growing tech team embarking on a digital trans. journey
- Flexible working
My client are looking for a business application manager who's eager to use and grow technological & business know-how to help lead all back office implementation and facility management processes.
This is a temporary role for the right candidate, reporting directly to the Director of Customer Services, map the current and 'as-is' processes, provide solutions and suggestions for improvement and establish a governance structure for process sign off and essentially draft all processes in a way that benefits the customer, minimises double handling and promotes a 'first time fix'.
- Immediate Start
- Fantastic Client
My client - an investment business in the Real Estate and Property industry is looking for a Data Architect - Azure for a 6-month contract based in London.
- Fantastic contract role with a business critical project
- Opportunity to extend
This Global Commercial Real Estate company require a Data Management Lead to oversee property / commercial real estate Data collection across International regions as well as cover a group of markets and be responsible for working across service lines to plan, gather, validate, & interpret data sets from multiple sources.
- Opportunity to work with a global market leader
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and varied data environment
The role of the Data Architect is pivotal to the design and management of our enterprise data services. You will be the champion of single points of truth, implementing methods for the company to improve end to end data visibility and to deliver more efficient ways of working, aligned with the digital transformation strategy.
- Integral part of integration from legacy systems to Azure
- Be a focal point for all things data within the organisation
The role will consist of working directly alongside the Finance Director making real change and ensuring the organisation is continuing on its progressive pathway.
This is a newly created role which gives the successful incumbent the opportunity to implement their own views and ideas. While improving efficiency across the organisation working closely with the wider senior operations teams.
- Newly created commercial finance manager opportunity
- Growing SME with a fantastic portfolio of clients
Michael Page is partnering with an ambitious family owned developer and contractor who are looking to add a Technical Manager to its expanding Technical Team. You will hit the ground running and pick up 2-3 developments consisting of residential RC frame apartments ranging from 40-150 units on the West side of London.
- Are you interested in joining a Family Owned, growing business?
- Do you want the chance to lead and run multiple schemes with autonomy?
A Nordic private equity real estate company is looking for an Investment Analyst to join its London office. This is a new position reporting to a UK based Investment Director who is responsible for the recently launched open-ended residential rental fund - the role will involve some travel to the Nordic countries.
- Develop into an all-rounded and skilled investment professional
- An entrepreneurial culture and flat organisational structure
Reporting to the Managing Director the Construction Director is a key member of the leadership team and be responsible for leading the division's construction team, achieving all targets and objectives within specified timescales/budgets and to maximise the profit potential of the division. The region is also looking at its succession plan for the MD and the aspiration is to appoint a Construction Director who has the ability and drive to move in to the MD role in the coming years.
- Career progression to MD
- High performing region
This role requires undertaking tax compliance and making sure the UK business meets its compliance and reporting obligations to HMRC in a timely and efficient manner.
- An opportunity to be part of an international group
- Flexible working
The client is looking for a commercial manager to look after property and facilities management. It will involve directing commercial projects within commercial real estate, giving assurances around governance, and assisting with projects on an ad hoc basis in a hands-on capacity.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
The core remit of the role will involve management of UK corporate and employment taxes for the Group, providing tax support for a private equity backed business.
The role will also involve working closely with other members of the tax team to support the business achieve its statutory deadlines, and therefore a strong awareness of all other taxes is desirable.
- Join a fast growing business and leaders in their field
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation
The client is looking for an experienced category manager to join the growing procurement team and to focus specifically on the area of estates and property services; it is essential that the candidate has experience working with JCT and NEC3 frameworks. The role is advertised as a 1 year fixed term contract, with the opportunity for it to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
- 1 Year Fixed term contract with option of becoming a permanent role
- Flexible working and generous benefits package
Opportunity for an experienced Gardener to join a leading Housing Association on an ongoing contract basis. This position will cover Catford, and is a Monday - Friday position. It is paying a competitive hourly rate of £16 Umbrella. This role has an immediate start.
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing contract
An exciting opportunity to join a the Leasehold division of a leading G15 Housing Association as a Property Manager. The opportunity is a temp to perm position, and has an immediate start. It is a Mon - Fri, 9-5 position paying a competitive hourly rate between £15-£17 PAYE.
- Immediate Start with a G15 Organisation
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a leading property/tech firm based in central London.
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Innovative and cutting edge property/tech firm
This is an exciting role to work with the organisation's Digital Transformation Programme Management Office (PMO) to develop and embed Agile delivery methods and in the Digital Transformation Group, IT Directorate and across whole organisation
- Prestigious G15 Housing Association
- A chance to develop and embed Agile delivery methods
A role to support the transformation of a CAFM Asset Management system, to transition from a manual to a tech driven enterprise asset management system. The role will blend Tech/Data Asset Management understanding with Project Management.
- COMPLETELY REMOTE ROLE in Asset Management CAFM Transformation projects
- Combining Asset Management, Tech/Data/CAFM understanding and Project Management
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join a leading modern methods of construction pioneer! With a healthy land bank and exciting growth plans over the next few years, it's the perfect time to establish yourself and gain some modular build experience within a growing sector.
- Modern Methods Of Construction Pioneer
- Permanent opportunity possible
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Defects Advisor to join the busy Homeowner Services team of a leading Central London Housing Provider on an immediate, interim basis.
The role has an office based in Kings Cross and you will be required to work from there 2 days a week. It has a Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm working week, and a competitive hourly rate of £18.80 PAYE.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity