- Manage key technical resources in delivering technical solutions
- Responsible for IT security of infrastructure and cloud services
- Assist in managing key IT suppliers
- Assist in resolving key infrastructure issues and outages
- Accountability for infrastructure services
- Support the Head of IT in delivering the agreed IT strategy
- Work with the ITSDM to ensure smooth operation of IT services
- Fast Growing Organization
- Great Salary + Flexible Environment
The role of the data analyst is to analyse and visualise data to drive business intelligence. A good grasp of SQL or other analytical tools alongside visualisation such as Power BI. The successful applicant will be responsible for collating data, producing reports and be able to engage with clients.
- Work for an innovative tech company
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
- Reporting to the Head of Digital & Data, we are looking for a Technical Applications Development Manager to manage the Technical Applications and Software Development Teams, with responsibility for the development, implementation, support and integration of systems and solutions within the company.
- Opportunity for a Lead to step into a managerial role or existing manager.
- Great benefits on offer.
Business Analyst (Data BA)
Exciting opportunity to work as a BA on a number of exciting digital and data-orientated projects
- Excellent opportunity for a Data-savvy Business Analyst
- Working for a progressive and ethical organisation who offer flexible working
The company are developing an internal platform to aggregate data from disparate business systems and surface this information through an API. You will be responsible for supporting the further development of this API responsible for the maintenance of some in-house .NET and React applications, migrating these across to the platform, as necessary.
- Use the latest tech - .net core, azure, react
- Autonomy over tech decisions
To ensure that IT products are effectively deployed, supported and continuously improved
- Fantastic company and benefits
- Develop product roadmap
Lead service design and transition activities across the IT department. This position includes responsibility for documenting and agreeing the service design and transition scope, strategy and framework.
- Lead service design and transition activities across the IT department
- Forward thinking and growing organisation with the latest cutting edge tech
As part of a large data migration project, we are looking for a SQL Developer to join the team. We would be interested in speaking to candidates who have worked on other large scale data migration projects however this is not essential, Solid SQL skills is a must.
- FTC - Large SQL Data Migration project 24 months
- Work within a great team, flat structure, all opinions matter.
An exciting opportunity to join a the Leasehold division of a leading G15 Housing Association as a Property Manager. The opportunity is a temp to perm position, and has an immediate start. It is a Mon - Fri, 9-5 position paying a competitive hourly rate between £15-£17 PAYE.
- Immediate Start with a G15 Organisation
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Defects Advisor to join the busy Homeowner Services team of a leading Central London Housing Provider on an immediate, interim basis.
The role has an office based in Kings Cross and you will be required to work from there 2 days a week. It has a Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm working week, and a competitive hourly rate of £18.80 PAYE.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Ongoing contract with permanent opportunity
The client is looking for an experienced category manager to join the growing procurement team and to focus specifically on the area of estates and property services; it is essential that the candidate has experience working with JCT and NEC3 frameworks. The role is advertised as a 1 year fixed term contract, with the opportunity for it to become a permanent role for the right candidate.
- 1 Year Fixed term contract with option of becoming a permanent role
- Flexible working and generous benefits package
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Compliance Manager to join one of the largest Social Housing and Care providers in the East Midlands. 100% home based so it is not essential that the candidate is local to Derbyshire.
- Nationwide Role - Home Based
- One of the largest Housing Associations in the UK
This is an exciting role to work with the organisation's Digital Transformation Programme Management Office (PMO) to develop and embed Agile delivery methods and in the Digital Transformation Group, IT Directorate and across whole organisation
- Prestigious G15 Housing Association
- A chance to develop and embed Agile delivery methods
Systems and Development Accountant for a housing provider and it's private lettings business. Project focused systems development, integration and implementation. Experience with capital accounting and maintaining the fixed asset register a must.
- Systems and Development Accountant for a Private Lettings Subsidiary
- Project focused role within a housing provider
The Senior Analyst is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operational financial metrics for individual transactions within the Affordable Housing team. They will primarily conduct financial modelling, review packs created by the analysts, review and compare to valuation reports and other comparative information and metrics. There will be additional responsibilities and fluidity within the role as it progresses within the team.
- Join a growing rapidly growing residential Investment business.
- Excellent Financial Modelling experience required.
The Defects Surveyor will assist with the logging, investigating, diagnosis, chasing, closing and reporting of defects. It will also include developer, employers agent and contractor performance management and management of associated contracts.
The Defects Surveyor will need to be involved in the processes associated with handover, defects liability and end of defects to make sure that customers receive the best service from Sage and its partners.
- Opportunity to work for Institutional Investor
- To join a growing business with an exiting future
- Lead the execution of a large greenfield Mixed-use master plan from inception, incorporating cutting edge design and construction technologies and methodologies.
- Provide strategic direction in creating unique and innovative destinations
- Work for one of the worlds largest and most exciting regional developments, alongside a team of world class development professionals and leadership teams
- International exposure
- Be a part of a world class Real Estate Development
As the Building Safety Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation is compliant with its landlord compliance obligations in relation to high risk and complex buildings
You will work closely with the both internal and external stakeholders to deliver a raft of Building Safety cases which will demonstrate to the regulators that the high risk stock is safe
- Take the lead to ensure compliance across high risk and complex buildings
- And deliver Building Safety Cases to demonstrate that high risk stock is safe
Michael Page is working with a client that has an opportunity for an architectural technologist/technician to join its London-based team.
The role offers a great opportunity to work closely with the design team to develop designs and lead projects working predominantly through RIBA stages three to six for a number of exciting schemes across Education schemes.
- The opportunity to join a stable business with ambitious growth plans
- Executive Technician role!
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Defects Advisor to join the busy Homeowner Services team of a leading Central London Housing Provider. The role will involve managing the Defects for new build properties and offering an Aftercare service to customers.
The role has an office base in Central London. It has a Monday - Friday working week, and a competitive annual salary of £34,000 - 35,000 plus bonus plus benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
- Progression Opportunities
I am recruiting for a Senior Estates Surveyor in a client-side role to manage the existing commercial portfolio and look for opportunities to maximise income and support the growth of the department. This is an exciting role within an organisation which prides itself on investing in its people.
- A forward thinking organisation who really invests heavily into their people
- Interesting development projects, which will shape the landscape of the area
Project/Senior Architect invited to play key part in taking forward a large university project from RIBA stage 4 as it progresses on to site, alongside taking on new schemes on from the start.
- AJ100 Architectural practice that retains it's small independent feel.
- Dynamic range of projects with exposure to all RIBA aspects.
Managing and performing the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with set standards.
- Opportunity to work with a large scale project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Global project exposure
Opportunity to join a forward thinking business in it's approach to the housing market across a number of aspects, from construction, working practice and stakeholder relationships. This is a genuinely fabulous opportunity to support in building and maintaining relationships with a variety of housing providers and orgs for a new region of an ambitious developer.
- New region for residential developer
- People focus - internal and external stakeholders
This role is a Valuations Associate joining our office-based team in London. It requires a high level of attention to detail and ability to organise your own workload effectively, whilst having excellent communication and negotiation skills, capable of articulately conveying calculated opinions on property value.
- Work for a British based market leader in affordable housing investments
- A great time for a valuations associate to join an innovator in the sector
This role is for an acquisitions analyst to join the office-based team in London. It requires high levels of accuracy and efficiency in order to maintain the high standards of work that is required from a market leader in affordable housing investments - excellent excel skills, attention to detail and punctuality are a prerequisite for this position as you will often need to work tight deadlines.
- Work for a British based innovator within the Housing Association world
- An excellent time for an analyst to join and fast-track their career
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Defects Advisor to join a busy Operations team of a leading Housing Provider in Central London. The role will involve managing the Defects for New build properties and offering an Aftercare service to Customers.
The role will initially be on-boarded remotely, with an office base in Central London. It has a Monday - Friday working week, with a competitive annual salary of £32,000 - £34,000 plus benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity within Defects/Aftercare
- Rare Opening within a Unique Housing Provider