Enterprise Architect (Manufacturing OT)
Seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect or Solutions Architect with experience of working on / reviewing and signing off on a Technology roadmap to bridge the gap between the business and IS function in an FMCG / Manufacturing and Production environment. This role requires prior experience of working with OT (MES, SCADA, LIMS) systems and also someone comfortable working with senior level stakeholders.
- Incredible opportunity for a seasoned Architect to work on an innovative roadmap
- Working with OT/IT systems in manufacturing environment alongside Snr Mgmt team
We are seeking an IT Security Specialist with a strong track record in providing enterprise technical security services within or to an IT function within a organisation currently going through change.
- Exciting cutting edge project
- long term contract
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a truly prestigious brand, as they continue to invest into their Technology function. You will join a brilliant team, and work at a 3rd Line level across both BAU and projects within a Wintel environment.
- Windows Server | VMWare | Azure | Active Directory | O365 | NetApp | Cisco
- A fantastic opportunity to join the growing IT team of a truly historic brand.
IT Business Partner
Working at various levels of a supply chain business on a number of exciting initiatives which will vary and include everything from business systems and applications projects, e-commerce / B2B / B2C projects, M&A activity, new customer on-boarding, applicants will have a passion for delivering best-in-class solutions for cross functional teams and a passion for innovative technology and transformation
- Really exciting opportunity for Strategic IT Business Partner / Business Analyst
- Working on M&A, E-commerce, Business Systems and strategic initiatives
IT Business Analyst (ERP)
East Midlands Global Retail and Manufacturing brand seeking a Business Analyst with experience of ERP Systems
- Great opportunity for passionate Business Analyst to with experience of ERP
- Global retail and manufacturing business with flexible working
The IT Category Manager will support the delivery and maximise the commercial benefit within an IT budget of circa £15m per annum. Provide procurement support to direct and indirect IT projects across the business, involving tender responsibility of areas of spend up to a value of c.£5.5m per annum.
- Public sector client
- Wide ranging role offering remote working
To ensure the network, systems and devices are consistently working, being maintained and updated where applicable. Ensure a long term plan and strategy is implemented to ensure the system and network is maintained and working to a target with minimal system and network downtime.
- Reputable Public Sector Client
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
IT Project Manager - CONTRACT - East Midlands (initially remote working)
We are looking for an IT Project Manager with a strong knowledge of P2P processes to work on the deployment of an innovative SaaS Procurement solution.
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards
- Procurement sector experienced required
IT Project Manager (Logistics and Supply Chain)
3 x Exciting opportunities for IT Project Managers to work on customer implementation projects for an expanding and innovative Logistics business. Location currently fully remote and 'post covid' will allow 2 days from home with offices in East Midlands or by Yorkshire.
- Brilliant opportunities to join a growing Logistics and SC Business
- Exciting IT Project Management opportunities for IT Logistics professionals
The University of Lincoln is seeking a Postgraduate Officer to support its student recruitment objectives by working with existing students and potential students across the UK.
The post will focus on the recruitment of postgraduate students to the University of Lincoln, which is a high-quality luxury experience at the University of Lincoln, with responsibility for designated areas.
- Lincolnshire based - some remote working
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisatoin
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer your primary responsibility is to develop, maintain, continuously improve and support both internal and client-facing IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, networks and telecoms systems.
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Scunthorpe
- Provide expert infrastructure oversight ensuring successful delivery of projects
Working as a Network Support Engineer you will develop, maintain, continuously improve, and support networks both in the IT and OT environment. You will be providing Network oversight, ensuring successful delivery, performance, and security of Network services for our clients and the fulfilment of our obligations and Service Level Targets.
- Senior Network Engineer - Scunthorpe
- Develop, maintain, continuously improve, and support networks both in IT and OT.
Reporting to the Head of Data Architecture of Digital Enablement, this major Charity are looking for Data Analyst / Trainee Data Engineer to support on BAU & future development of the organisations Single Data View data lake and other data led initiatives.
- Opportunity to work for a Major UK Charity
- Opportunity to develop skills as a Data Engineer
We are looking for a Software Product Owner (Scrum Master) for an exciting opportunity based in Nottingham.
- Cutting Edge Tech
- Remote Working
This stand alone role will engage with C-Suite on an international level for a highly successful and rapidly growing manufacturer. As well as overseeing the global ERP project, you will also lead the process and workflow transformation.
- Senior role with genuine scope to drive organisational change
- Sensible rate for level of role
Use your B2B expertise in selling technical software solutions to grow the market share of a leading UK tech business. Develop new techniques and strategies to recruit new customers across the UK, focusing on individual outlets and larger chains with a proven solution that is taking the industry by storm.
- Market leading Saas business with consistent progression
- A leading app in the UK where you can make your mark
Enterprise Architect | 6 months | £450 - £500/day Outside IR35 | Remote
- Outside IR35
Sharepoint developer sought for a bespoke technology focused organisation based in Derbyshire. this is an urgent permanent role where the client is keen to move forward asap
- Bespoke technology business with excellent growth plans
- Autonomy of development and design
Senior Business Analyst | 12 month FTC | £47,000 - £50,000 | East Midlands based
A Business Analyst is required for scoping and process mapping for both IT and Business Change projects
- Long term FTC - potential opportunity for the role to become permanent
- Flexible working
You will be working as a hands on Senior Java Developer in Leicester, who will be wanting to take that next stage in their career. The role will include managing a small team of junior developer and you will be a crucial part of the development of the company's products and internal systems.
- Fast Paced Career Progression
- Personalised Development Package
We are looking for a creative Web Developer for an exciting opportunity based in Mansfield.
- Career Progression
- Flexible Working
We are looking for a Software Developer (Node.JS/React) for an exciting opportunity based in Nottingham.
- Cutting Edge SaaS Product
- Flexible Working
C# Developer opportunity with bespoke retail organisation with big plans for growth in Nottingham.
- Opportunity to progress and develop in a growing tech focussed business
- Flexibility and remote options
The Project Manager will work within the Operations team responsible for delivering projects into existing and new clients. They will communicate and collaborate with clients regarding project deliverables, including managing expectations and presentation of project documentation
- Spear head the Digital growth
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
Due to strong organic growth and aggressive strategic expansion plans, we are now seeking an experienced B2B marketing professional to lead the development and implementation of our marketing strategy. This is a rare opportunity to develop your career in renewable energy with global, rapidly-scaling organisation.
- Opportunity to manage and grow a marketing team
- Be a part of a rapidly growing global business
My client a leading national services provider who have had a large period of growth over the last 12 months and are looking to recruit a Database Administrator
- Opportunity to join a leading National services provider
- Opportunity to work in a growing data function
Coupa Consultant | 6 months | £400 - £500/day Outside IR35 | Onsite East Midlands
- Large Manufacturer
- Exciting Project
Business Central Consultant | Outside IR35 | £700 - £800/day | Must be onsite in East Mids
Working with users to elicit requirements and identifying paths for improvement with ERP processes and advising users on optimal usage.
- 6 months - Onsite in East Midlands
- Outside IR35
Transformation Programme Manager (Global ERP Project)
Working with Global Leadership Team, Global Process Owners and software vendors to deliver a complex, global ERP and Business Transformation Programme
- Incredible opportunity for a seasoned Transformation Programme Manager
- Delivering a strategic and global ERP and transformation programme
You will be working as a Senior Embedded Engineer for a nationally recognised software house, that has multiple opportunities for progression and development. You will be working within a small team following agile methodology and taking the company to the next stage in IT development, due to expansion of the company
- Personalised Development Package
- Fast Paced Career Progression