This role supports the technology side of the business and dedicated to sourcing IT roles.
- Digital/technology recruitment experience essential
- 12 month fixed-term contract
This is a great opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter to join a fast paced, financial services organisation, focusing on digital and IT business area. If you are have experience as working as in-house recruiter looking for a new challenge please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- In-house experience required
- 3 days per week required in Halifax
Our client is looking to appoint a Technology Solicitor to join its dedicated, growing commercial TMT team in Leeds. You will join a national law firm and get exposure to great work.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Work with well known commercial clients
As IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing first and second line support for all hardware and software and to maintain the IT infrastructure, including audio/visual resources, mobile devices and wireless systems.
- Join and be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd line technical support.
- IT Support Officer - £23,500
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will help with delivery of the technical roadmap and serve as third level of contact for complex end user and server support issues for internal or external customers.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - £40,000 per annum - Halifax
- Join to help with delivery of the technical IT Infrastructure roadmap.
A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
Responsible for tendering, delivering on a new HRIS system
- A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
- Responsible for the implementation of a new HRIS system
IT Capacity Manager - Liverpool/Leeds/Sheffield
Hugely exciting role for a Capacity Manager who wants to help shape a new function, within an evolving IT Services department of this major Public Sector organisation.
- Help shape a new IT Capacity function
- Very flexible working arrangements available and attractive pension + package
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing business into NHS trusts for a market leading health-tech brand. Your main function will be to develop business cases and navigating NHS.
- Join a market leading SAAS brand, transforming the NHS
- Global business growth with an abundance of progression
Fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, global business in the position of Finance Manager. This role will suit a qualified accountant looking to make the next step in their career, with excellent progression prospects moving forward. You will join a professional and supportive team, in a business which has truly embraced flexible working and has introduced new initiatives to support their employees mental health and well-being.
- Fantastic Finance Manager opportunity working for a successful global business
- Collaborative and supportive culture with a focus on employee wellbeing
As Infrastructure Engineer (Hosting) you will be responsible for delivering upgrades to technologies, implement new functionality and seek to continuously improve the technologies to support the organisation in better ways.
- Infrastructure Engineer (Hosting) - £31,500 - Leeds
- Join to to continuously improve the technologies and support the organisation
As Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer you will manage the IT infrastructure, ensuring that technologies remain available, performant to SLAs/OLAs and relevant to business requirements. The role will deliver upgrades to technologies, implement new functionality and seeking to continuously improve the technologies to support the organisation in better ways.
- Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer - £53,000 - Leeds
- Join an be responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure
As Network Engineer (Network & Telephony) you will be responsible for ensuring that the technologies remain secure, protecting data and users from cyber-attack and unauthorized loss. This role will engage with users, supporting their needs and ensuring that a high quality customer-focused service is delivered.
- Network Engineer (Network & Telephony) - £39,000 - Leeds
- Lead and manage an Infrastructure Operations (Network & Telephony) team
As the Head of Public Sector Sales, you will have full P&L responsibility to devise the strategy to drive growth within their Public Sector division. You will be responsible for leading a nationwide team to ensure
- Great opportunity to run their Public Sector division
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
- Work with your Lead Product Owner to put together the product roadmap within our data hub being able to describe the value and vision for proposed roadmap items and how they help the business achieve its strategic objectives.
- Understand the wider digital transformation project ad help to adapt an Agile way of working
- Large scale digital transformation project
- Well established business
We are looking for a QA Tester with an interest in Automation testing to join a growing team within a well developed business.
- Work for a growing organisation
- Work alongside a talented QA team
- Use and develop knowledge of service now reporting platform
- This role will support the digital reporting strategy, using service now as the main tool
- Liaise and work with business customers and digital team members to discuss importance of data results and what it means
- You will be producing data and MI reports on an ad hoc basis for the digital team to assess requirements
- Varied opportunity
- Flexible working
An excellent opportunity to join as their Sales Manager, You will be responsible for the development and growth of the business development function, working towards and exceeding revenue targets to deliver against the overall company objectives.
- Sales Leadership Role
- ISP Provider
On the back of a highly successful year, the Business Development Manager will be selling IT solutions and services to commercial organisations within your territory. Through various marketing and sales promotions, you will develop business and build on the back existing accounts.
- Join a continually growing IT solution organisation
- Proven progression, achievable first year DOUBLE OTE
A fantastic opportunity to join a business in a brand-new Automotive Project Manager position as part of the senior leadership group. Work across all departments and perform engineering activities to introduce a new product range.
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work collaboratively with clients and technical specialists
With this role you will enjoy being in a tight knit, remotely based team working closely with a strong senior leadership team.
The ideal profile would be someone with 5+ years experience with any Managed Service area, whether it be:
- Cloud Services,
- Cyber security
- Network Services
- Contact centre Services
- Collaboration & communication services
- Take charge of active accounts with pre-generated leads
- Take a strategic approach, working in a small team close to the Sales Director
Do you have a solid grounding in consultative sales, able to add value throughout the sales process?
Do you understand how to navigate through conversations with professional services clients?
Our client has developed a cloud based SaaS solution that supports legal professionals with their case management and efficiencies through the client onboarding/process.
Locations: M62 corridor - Liverpool/Manchester/Leeds (W. Yorkshire)
- Consultative sales process within professional services
- Market leading solution with high close rates per meeting
As Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the IT department in the delivery of an efficient and cost-effective service, by providing customer service and operations support.
- Service Desk Analyst - £22,000pa
- Join and be responsible for providing first line technical support.
It's a great time for a Commercial Technical Analyst to join a newly established team at the start of their journey to land transformational change. As a member of the team you'll work with the relevant stakeholders and business teams to understand needs, and use analytics to help develop, design and create new digital solutions and products.
- Leading retail brand based in Leeds.
- Excellent Salary and benefits on offer.
As 2nd Line Field Engineer you will take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution. Additionally, you will maintain a high level of customer service to provide an excellent user experience. This role requires frequent travel to multiple offices on an ad-hoc basis.
- 2nd Line Field Engineer - £30,000 - Wakefield
- Provide 2nd line technical support across the business.
BUSINESS ANALYST SOUGHT FOR EXCITING CHANGE PERIOD FOR OUR CLIENT - VERY LITTLE REQUIREMENT FOR TRAVEL INTO OFFICE.
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 DoE
- Mostly remote working
- Very mentally-engaging project to work on!
Digital Asset Analyst - West Yorkshire - Financial Services
My client, a leading insurance company with technology driven agenda, are recruiting an IT Asset Analyst for their team - this role would suit an ambitious, proactive individual from either an IT Support or procurement background.
- Join a designated IT Asset Management team in a tech-driven business
- SAM tool, CMDB, End User Licensing, Service Now, Asset management, IT assets
As Group IT Manager you will be responsible for providing management, leadership and encouragement to the IT team as well as ensuring that the IT infrastructure of the group is fit for purpose, secure, resilient and backed up with high availability and failover.
- Group IT Manager - £60,000/£65,000 per annum - Leeds
- Lead on Group wide IT across 7 companies, supporting 220+ users.
You will be joining a growing start up business in the centre of Leeds.
- Work for a growing start up organisation in Leeds City Centre
Established Insurance firm with 50+ years trading experience and 7 offices throughout the UK are looking for a talented Application Support Analyst to join the team.
- Established Insurance firm with 50+ years trading experience and 7 offices in UK
- Looking for a talented Application Support Analyst to join the team.
PHP developer sought for a highly bespoke software organisation in Bradford.
- Chance to work in a rapidly growing team of developers
- Excellent progression and development