This role supports the technology side of the business and dedicated to sourcing IT roles.
- Digital/technology recruitment experience essential
- 12 month fixed-term contract
This is a great opportunity for an experienced in-house recruiter to join a fast paced, financial services organisation, focusing on digital and IT business area. If you are have experience as working as in-house recruiter looking for a new challenge please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- In-house experience required
- 3 days per week required in Halifax
Our client is looking to appoint a Technology Solicitor to join its dedicated, growing commercial TMT team in Leeds. You will join a national law firm and get exposure to great work.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Work with well known commercial clients
To work as part of the IT support team, covering IT infrastructure, services and
solutions. You will provide support to Academies whilst also assisting with the central organisation systems when required. You will be responsible for the day to day running of existing IT infrastructure within your designated academies alongside the development and implementation of new systems.
- Further Opportunities For The Right Candidate
- Day Rate Opportunity
As IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing first and second line support for all hardware and software and to maintain the IT infrastructure, including audio/visual resources, mobile devices and wireless systems.
- Join and be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd line technical support.
- IT Support Officer - £23,500
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will help with delivery of the technical roadmap and serve as third level of contact for complex end user and server support issues for internal or external customers.
- IT Infrastructure Engineer - £40,000 per annum - Halifax
- Join to help with delivery of the technical IT Infrastructure roadmap.
A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
Responsible for tendering, delivering on a new HRIS system
- A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
- Responsible for the implementation of a new HRIS system
- Take responsibility for leading high-value and complex tenders and contracts for goods and services, achieving the most economically advantageous outcomes for the Trust
- This role won't have direct line management as our other Senior Procurement Managers do but would be expected to support in the day to day supervision/provision of advice on procurement to the team.
- Excellent Opportunity to progress within NHS IT Procurement
- Flexibility to work from home/hybrid working
Our client has embarked on an exciting period of growth into a number of European markets, and are focusing on the delivery of a variety of highly strategic programmes, both internally and externally with strategic partners. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-sufficient IT Programme Manager to join the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing and diverse organisation
- Global PE backed business
IT Capacity Manager - Liverpool/Leeds/Sheffield
Hugely exciting role for a Capacity Manager who wants to help shape a new function, within an evolving IT Services department of this major Public Sector organisation.
- Help shape a new IT Capacity function
- Very flexible working arrangements available and attractive pension + package
We're a people focused business so on a daily basis you'll work with every area of our business, gathering data and insights and then asking, 'why?' or, 'how?' that impacts our customers, our strategy, our people or investors.
- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing business into NHS trusts for a market leading health-tech brand. Your main function will be to develop business cases and navigating NHS.
- Join a market leading SAAS brand, transforming the NHS
- Global business growth with an abundance of progression
- SEO Manager
- Agency Background
- Salary Competitive
- SEO Manager
- Yorkshire - Remote Working
Fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, global business in the position of Finance Manager. This role will suit a qualified accountant looking to make the next step in their career, with excellent progression prospects moving forward. You will join a professional and supportive team, in a business which has truly embraced flexible working and has introduced new initiatives to support their employees mental health and well-being.
- Fantastic Finance Manager opportunity working for a successful global business
- Collaborative and supportive culture with a focus on employee wellbeing
Application Support Analyst - ERP, CRM - Wakefield
Great opportunity to join a new team providing critical IT support to their core applications and systems as they undergo a a major digital transformation, including implementing a new ERP system.
- Get involved in project based work and BAU application support activities
- Join a thriving manufacturing company as they undergo digital transformation
Senior Application Support Analyst - ERP, CRM, SQL - Wakefield
Great opportunity to join a new team in a senior position, providing critical IT support to their core applications and systems as they undergo a major digital transformation, including implementing a new ERP system.
- Take on a senior role in a newly created Business Systems Support team
- Play a critical role in delivering digital transformation
As Infrastructure Engineer (Hosting) you will be responsible for delivering upgrades to technologies, implement new functionality and seek to continuously improve the technologies to support the organisation in better ways.
- Infrastructure Engineer (Hosting) - £31,500 - Leeds
- Join to to continuously improve the technologies and support the organisation
As Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer you will manage the IT infrastructure, ensuring that technologies remain available, performant to SLAs/OLAs and relevant to business requirements. The role will deliver upgrades to technologies, implement new functionality and seeking to continuously improve the technologies to support the organisation in better ways.
- Lead Infrastructure Operations Engineer - £53,000 - Leeds
- Join an be responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure
As Network Engineer (Network & Telephony) you will be responsible for ensuring that the technologies remain secure, protecting data and users from cyber-attack and unauthorized loss. This role will engage with users, supporting their needs and ensuring that a high quality customer-focused service is delivered.
- Network Engineer (Network & Telephony) - £39,000 - Leeds
- Lead and manage an Infrastructure Operations (Network & Telephony) team
As the Head of Public Sector Sales, you will have full P&L responsibility to devise the strategy to drive growth within their Public Sector division. You will be responsible for leading a nationwide team to ensure
- Great opportunity to run their Public Sector division
- Fantastic leadership opportunity
- Work with your Lead Product Owner to put together the product roadmap within our data hub being able to describe the value and vision for proposed roadmap items and how they help the business achieve its strategic objectives.
- Understand the wider digital transformation project ad help to adapt an Agile way of working
- Large scale digital transformation project
- Well established business
We are looking for a QA Tester with an interest in Automation testing to join a growing team within a well developed business.
- Work for a growing organisation
- Work alongside a talented QA team
- Use and develop knowledge of service now reporting platform
- This role will support the digital reporting strategy, using service now as the main tool
- Liaise and work with business customers and digital team members to discuss importance of data results and what it means
- You will be producing data and MI reports on an ad hoc basis for the digital team to assess requirements
- Varied opportunity
- Flexible working
An excellent opportunity to join as their Sales Manager, You will be responsible for the development and growth of the business development function, working towards and exceeding revenue targets to deliver against the overall company objectives.
- Sales Leadership Role
- ISP Provider
A fantastic opportunity to join a business in a brand-new Automotive Project Manager position as part of the senior leadership group. Work across all departments and perform engineering activities to introduce a new product range.
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work collaboratively with clients and technical specialists
On the back of a highly successful year, the Business Development Manager will be selling IT solutions and services to commercial organisations within your territory. Through various marketing and sales promotions, you will develop business and build on the back existing accounts.
- Join a continually growing IT solution organisation
- Proven progression, achievable first year DOUBLE OTE
With this role you will enjoy being in a tight knit, remotely based team working closely with a strong senior leadership team.
The ideal profile would be someone with 5+ years experience with any Managed Service area, whether it be:
- Cloud Services,
- Cyber security
- Network Services
- Contact centre Services
- Collaboration & communication services
- Take charge of active accounts with pre-generated leads
- Take a strategic approach, working in a small team close to the Sales Director
Do you have a solid grounding in consultative sales, able to add value throughout the sales process?
Do you understand how to navigate through conversations with professional services clients?
Our client has developed a cloud based SaaS solution that supports legal professionals with their case management and efficiencies through the client onboarding/process.
Locations: M62 corridor - Liverpool/Manchester/Leeds (W. Yorkshire)
- Consultative sales process within professional services
- Market leading solution with high close rates per meeting
You will be working for an exciting rapidly expanding organisation in W. Yorkshire. This PHP developer will have the opportunity to work with cross platform development and grow with the team.
- Personalised Development Package
- Fast Paced Career Progression
Business Systems Analyst - Manufacturing - up to £35k
Great opportunity to join a new team as their Business Systems Analyst, for this Wakefield based manufacturing company, delivering tangible change and technology driven system improvements.
- Join a brand new team delivering a business wide digital transformation agenda
- Can be based remotely with 1 day per week in their office near Leeds.