As a IT Support Professional you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing delivery of functional IT systems. You will be the sole IT person and will act as local support within a global organisation and also be the first point of contact on site for hardware issues.
- IT System Administrator - £36,000 - Liversedge
- Join to ensure the ongoing delivery of functional IT systems
As project manager you will be responsible for planning, leading, monitoring and coordinating projects related to Datacentre, IT Infrastructure, Networking and On-Prem technology projects and programs. You will manage projects or assigned projects subcomponents to ensure cost, schedule, scope, and deliverable requirements are met, while liaising with key stakeholders to communicate progress of projects.
- IT Project Manager - Datacentre (IT Infrastructure) - Leeds (Remote Working)
- Lead across IT Datacentre projects for a global technology business.
As IT Engineer (Web Hosting) you will be responsible for supporting the provision, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure within the Web Hosting environment both on premises and in the cloud.
- IT Engineer - £30,000 - £50,000
- Support the infrastructure within the Web Hosting environment
IT Project Managers required to work on a major retail transformation programme
Roles available across Infrastructure, Systems, eCommerce, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & People Systems
- Opportunity to work on a major transformation programme
- Flexible working patterns and excellent benefits
Build and operate the infrastructure environment and provide key input to ensure success. You will ensure that all infrastructure moves forward successfully. This is dynamic role which involves a comprehensive understanding of ITIL.
- Work for an innovative tech company
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
I'm delighted to be supporting a fantastic market-leading organisation, based in Leeds, who are looking for a senior L&D professional to join them in a newly created role focusing on people capability through a large scale digital transformation they are embarking on.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a new senior, forward thinking team!
- 1 day per week required in Leeds, the rest remote working
As Senior IT Technician you will work alongside the other IS Technical Support and IS Apprentice to ensure provide a high-level of PC and desktop support to the business.
- Senior IT Support Engineer - Hull - £30,000
- Provide a high-level of PC and desktop support to the business.
IT Application Support - SQL, Crystal Reports - Yorkshire
Great opportunity to join a small IT department supporting their software and systems and being responsible for creating reports. This position can also be offered on a part-time basis.
- Join an international manufacturing business in their IT Support Team
- Take responsibility for managing a suite of applications & key business reports
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will operate within the UK based Group IT team, responsible for providing third line support and project delivery to internal and external customers. Maintaining and developing IT services that underpin corporate and customer hosted solutions.
- Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer - £45,000 - North Yorkshire
- Providing third line support and project delivery to customers
As the IT Internal Audit Manager you will be in charge of driving the IT Audits across the plan and using these to help shape the next years plan. Long-term you will also be instrumental in creating an 'IT Audit Center of Excellence' based in Leeds.
- Drive and Deliver the IT Audits across the Plan for a Global Entity
- Be Instrumental in Developing an IT Audit Center of Excellence
Our client is looking to appoint a Technology Solicitor to join its dedicated, growing commercial TMT team in Leeds. You will join a national law firm and get exposure to great work.
- Join a leading national law firm
- Work with well known commercial clients
Join an organisation who have a market leading product/service in huge growth phase. This role will see you develop a customer base with support of a lead generation team.
- Market leading connectivity and technology product
- High growth organisation looking to invest in top talent
As part of a major IT transformation I am working with a global manufacturer to source a business systems manager responsible for global supply chain and engineering. This role will drive process and systems relating to a recent implementation of IFS and will work with all facets of supply chain from R&D through to Warehouse and logistics. The role will be based on site in West Yorkshire but there is flexibility and home working should you want it
- Huge transformation programme
On the back of a highly successful year, the Business Development Manager will be selling IT solutions and services to commercial organisations within your territory. Through various marketing and sales promotions, you will develop business and build on the back existing accounts.
- Join a continually growing IT solution organisation
- Proven progression, achievable first year DOUBLE OTE
Due to continued growth, our Tier 1 Consulting client is looking to recruit at the Senior Manager grade into their Technology Consulting team.
- Great opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 Consulting firm
- Hybrid and remote working
This role offers the opportunity to work in the businesses central finance function based in Kingston upon Hull. The role reports to the Group's Head of Tax and Treasury and is ideal for someone looking for a new challenge with an international remit. The role offers a flexible working pattern (with the ability to partially work from home) and part time applicants will be considered.
- Brand new position with a large, international business
- Varied and exciting role with international exposure
A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
Responsible for tendering, delivering on a new HRIS system
- A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
- Responsible for the implementation of a new HRIS system
Business Analyst required by a growing privately owned retail technology business on a scale up phase following successful new client wins.
You will have a key role in defining and building new functionality for the company's solution and be able to move into product management.
- Growing privately owned business with central Leeds based office
- Secure and stable global client base
As an 3rd Line Network Engineer you will be responsible for managing, building & deploying projects as well as work on challenging and complex problems to help scale and grow the service to meet customer demands.
- 3rd Line Network Engineer - Leeds
- Opportunity to work for a globally esteemed business, and help shape their IT
As 2nd Line Support Engineer Engineer you will work closely with service desk technicians as a technical escalation contact to ensure the swift resolution of incidents.
- IT Support Engineer - £28,000
- Join a company with cutting edge technology that regularly pushes boundaries
You will work in a small friendly team that will provide mentoring and training to utilise the latest .Net technologies in order to develop new systems, enhancements to existing system and to support users on a variety of subjects to identify, research and resolve technical problems.
- C# .Net, MVC, Windows Forms and Windows Services. SQL Server, Database Design
- Receive mentoring and training to utilise the latest .Net technologies
Senior Software Developer (C# .Net)
Work on a wide variety of projects spanning small short term projects to much larger projects requiring more time and investment. Working with a business that is keen on remaining cutting edge and leveraging Microservices to move their systems to the cloud.
- A role which recognises and rewards hard work
- Working on projects including a large scale modernisation of legacy systems
You'll be a Web Developer for a Retail business supporting them in their growth plans.
- Growing retail business
This is an opportunity to get involved in an innovative, progressive and fun company at a great time.
- Work for a growing business
You will develop, maintain and support software solutions that allow us to make best use of enterprise applications and data to solve business requirements and problems through optimisation, transformation and innovation.
- C#, .NET, .NET Core, Cloud Platform (AWS/Azure)
- Work for a forward thinking, growing business.
We are looking for Senior PHP Developers to join a growing organisation in Shipley to support on a range of greenfield projects.
- PHP, LAMP, MVC
- Work for a growing retail business
Work within a multi-disciplinary engineering team to lead a team of testers in assuring the products being developed by applying knowledge of modern test-driven development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD) and automated testing principles, procedures, practices and tools.
- Lead a modern team of Testers
- Work for a forward thinking, growing business.
We are looking for a dynamic Software Development Manager who has experience in strong team leadership, Agile methodology and supplier management. This role is ideal for someone looking to move into a Leadership role, or who has experience as an IT Manager or Project Manager.
- Work on a huge migration to modernise a business
- Work with a growing development team
You will be joining a growing start up business in the centre of Leeds.
- Work for a growing start up organisation in Leeds City Centre
Senior Project Manager - West Yorkshire - £60-80,000 - Flexible working
Set up and lead the Project Management function for a leading automotive business
- Lead the project management for a leading automotive business
- Full flexibility on working patterns