A growing SaaS Platform for investment Management is looking for a new Data Engineer to join their London team
- A growing SaaS Platform for investment Management
- Looking for a new Data Engineer to join their London team
A rapidly growing Fin-tech within the Payments space is looking for a new BI Lead to join their rapidly growing team in London.
- A rapidly growing Fintech within the Payments space
- Looking for a new BI Lead/Data Analyst to join their rapidly growing team
An exciting and rapidly growing Consumer Credit focused Fin-Tech is looking for a new Data & Insights Lead Manager to join their London office.
- An exciting and rapidly growing Consumer Credit focused Fin-Tech
- Looking for a new Data & Insights Lead Manager to join their team in London
As a BA Data Analyst - ERP / Finance (T-SQL) you will responsible for developing and analysing reports using the ERP system Yardi. Prior experience using Yardi software will be highly advantageous as you will be able to hit the ground running. The organisation's data will be queried using T-SQL, experience with T-SQL is therefore essential, additionally, previous experience liaising with transnational stakeholders will be critical to this role.
- Minimum 6 month contract
- £350-400 per day OUTSIDE IR35
My client - a fantastic digital education solutions provider in the Education and Training Industry are looking for a Data Quality Manager to join their organisation based in Oxfordshire for a hybrid role of home working and occasional travel.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone to move up in a growing organisation
- Work with large and complex sets of data
The Data Quality Analyst is a new role within my client's Data Governance team and will play a key role in growing their Data Quality capability to improve how it profiles, analyses and improves the overall quality of its data.
- Data Quality, Data Governance
I'm working with a leading Technology business in their search for a Senior Data Analyst.
- Business Intelligence, Database Development, Data Analysis
- T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI
I'm working with a UK Leader in the drinks industry. They're looking for a business-facing BI Analyst to join the team and take ownership of rolling out Power BI to the business.
- Power BI, Power Query, Power Platform, Dynamics NAV
- Business Intelligence, Visualisation
My client, a growing player in the renewables space have partnered with Michael Page in their search for an MI Analyst.
- Business Intelligence, Visualisation, Power BI
- SQL, AWS
My client, a leading UK restaurant chain have partnered with Michael Page in their search for a Senior BI Analyst to lead the BI function.
- Power BI, SQL
- Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Dashboard, Reporting
My client, a global leader in the automotive space are looking for a BI Analyst to join the Analytics team for a 12 Month contract.
- Business Intelligence, Data, BI, Data Warehouse
- Power BI, Tableau, AWS, SQL
I'm currently working with a international travel brand who are looking for a Power BI Developer to join their new centralised Data Function.
- Power BI, DAX, SQL, T-SQL, Databricks, Azure ADF, Data Factory
- Business Intelligence, Dashboard, Visualisation
As a Enterprise Data Architect you will lead the design of a new Water data architecture. Your role will be to lead the data management policies & procedures and data governance setup enabling the software development teams to deliver quality services, through architecting and building highly available and resilient (big) data platforms.
- Enterprise Data Architect | Greenfield Project | Water Sector
- Competitive Package
As a Junior Data Analyst you will be supporting the Data and Analytics team within the Commercial function in the creation, management and analysis of the commercial pipeline. This role will require the use of strong MS Excel skills to analyse procurement data, these skills are essential to the role. Data will be visualised using Power BI and other similar data visualisation software. This role will be initially for 3 months with possibility of extension.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Gain experience working in a central government healthcare agency.
An experienced User Researcher is required to undertake research led design in the delivery of new digital services and applications for internal staff and external customers.
- Fantastic Public Sector Client
- Outside IR35
My client - a large central government organisation within the health field for the Public Sector and Government Industry are looking for a Data Analyst to join their site in London (remotely) and work in their procurement function and support creating analysis of the commercial pipeline.
- Play a key role in the fight against Covid using Data!
- Large project in crucial function of central government
An experienced Senior Business Analyst is required to inform the design and delivery of digital services to meet the key objectives of the organisation,
- Fantastic Public Sector Client
- Outside IR35
A leading UK based warranty provider is looking for a new Data Scientist to join their growing Technology division in London
- A leading UK based warranty provider
- Looking for a new Data Scientist to join their growing Technology division
As a Data Scientist you will be using machine learning and advanced modelling techniques utilising the most in depth and predictive data available in the industry to help innovate forecasting and data for sporting events.
- Python, SQL, Excel, Machine Learning
- Predictive Modelling, Sports Modelling, Predictive Analytics
As a Technical Data Analyst you will be confident in working with stakeholders and independently. Ideally you'll have experience working with tools such as Excel, Python and SQL that will help provide the organisation with insight to help drive growth and performance.
- Python, SQL, Excel, Predictive Modelling
- Work within a growing data function in a global business
Head of Data Analytics manager required to work in one of the largest Banks in Bahrain.The Technology department are looking for Data Management and Analytics Platform Manager with a Background working with data and analytics.
- Head of Data & Analytics within banking
- Excellent Benefits
The role of the data analyst is to analyse and visualise data to drive business intelligence. A good grasp of SQL or other analytical tools alongside visualisation such as Power BI. The successful applicant will be responsible for collating data, producing reports and be able to engage with clients.
- Work for an innovative tech company
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
The role will involve industry research, data manipulation and insight generation in the form of reports and presented deliverables to a mixture of clients ranging from FTSE 250 Executive Boards to Real Estate start-ups.A strong understanding of insight generation using Excel and Power BI platforms is expected while being able to present data and trends in a professional and engaging format is vital to the role.
- Innovative Start Up Business
- Great Package + Commission
- Build internal knowledge, perspective and both drive analysis and support corporate VAR on energy markets across the company's geographies through quantitative and qualitative tools and research materials and third party sources, including published information from third parties
- Provide continuous support to the price risk management
- Provide insight and support to the growth plan, using price and non-price energy markets
- Brand New Role in Growing Renewable Energy Business
- Great Salary + Bonus / Flex Working
- Use and develop knowledge of service now reporting platform
- This role will support the digital reporting strategy, using service now as the main tool
- Liaise and work with business customers and digital team members to discuss importance of data results and what it means
- You will be producing data and MI reports on an ad hoc basis for the digital team to assess requirements
- Varied opportunity
- Flexible working
As a Data and Insights Manager you will be using advanced analytics to give independent, objective and data driven insight to the key operational team to help improve the marketing and commercial results for the organisation and customers.
- SQL, Power BI
- Data Reporting, Data Visualisation
As a Data Quality Analyst - SQL you will play a pivotal role in establishing the quality of data coming in from various sources. You will be the critical analyst that will confirm the validity of the data before it is sent to various data teams within the business. This role will require strong attention to detail and the ability to engage with various stakeholders in the UK and throughout Europe. A background in FS would be highly desirable.
- Opportunity to work for a global financial services provider.
- Be part of a European greenfield data analytics project.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be joining a growing data function. You will be creating reporting solutions and delivering insights to numerous stakeholders to drive data driven decisions throughout the organisation.
- SQL, Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Reporting, Data Driven Decisions and Solutions
Power BI developer/ Data analyst is sought for a bespoke technology focused business in the City Centre of Birmingham.
- Immediate opportunity for a remote start with a leading data consultancy
- 10+ roles immediately available
A talented Analyst is required to to help the client to carry out cataloguing Information, identify data sources and storage systems.
- Information Analyst, Sharepoint, Office 365
- 4 month contract