Enterprise Architect (Manufacturing OT)
Seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect or Solutions Architect with experience of working on / reviewing and signing off on a Technology roadmap to bridge the gap between the business and IS function in an FMCG / Manufacturing and Production environment. This role requires prior experience of working with OT (MES, SCADA, LIMS) systems and also someone comfortable working with senior level stakeholders.
- Incredible opportunity for a seasoned Architect to work on an innovative roadmap
- Working with OT/IT systems in manufacturing environment alongside Snr Mgmt team
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a truly prestigious brand, as they continue to invest into their Technology function. You will join a brilliant team, and work at a 3rd Line level across both BAU and projects within a Wintel environment.
- Windows Server | VMWare | Azure | Active Directory | O365 | NetApp | Cisco
- A fantastic opportunity to join the growing IT team of a truly historic brand.
A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
Responsible for tendering, delivering on a new HRIS system
- A 12 month FTC for a HRIS System implementation project
- Responsible for the implementation of a new HRIS system
Fully remote but North based Business Analyst required for a PE backed engineering business. Looking for BAs that have managed change within enterprise product as they move their infrastructure to the cloud. So a business analyst with software development would be ideal.
It's paying up to £50k with a bonus and they will need someone prepared to commute to the north west potentially up to a couple of times a month
- PE Backed growth business
My client requires an Application Support Analyst to help support business users with queries relating to the ERP System and other central business systems.
- IT Application Support Analyst - ERP System support - Sage X3
- IT Application Support Analyst - strong customer service skills required
A global specialist manufacturing business are looking for a Powder & Polymer Process Technology Manager to join their site in Northumberland.
- Background in Powder & Processing manufacture?
- Technical Degree in Chemical, Process of Mechanical Engineering?
IT Project Manager - CONTRACT - East Midlands (initially remote working)
We are looking for an IT Project Manager with a strong knowledge of P2P processes to work on the deployment of an innovative SaaS Procurement solution.
- Strong knowledge of JD Edwards
- Procurement sector experienced required
My client requires an IT Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis to help support the following technologies: Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM.
You will also support with IT Asset Management both locally and with global offices.
- IT Support Analyst - 1st/2nd Line support - Windows Desktop environment
- IT Support Analyst - clear progression plan laid out
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a leading Manufacturing business as a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer. You will provide hands-on, technical support to end users across. range of technologies, predominantly within the Microsoft space.
- Windows 10 | Office365 | | Azure | Active Directory | InTune | SCCM | Break-Fix.
- Working for a leading Manufacturing business as part of their on-site IT team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join a global manufacturing business, as they look to scale up their in-house IT function. You will get the chance to work across desktop environments, and back-end infrastructure environments, covering both BAU support and key projects, within their head office near Wolverhampton, and also across the company's wider UK sites.
- Join a global Manufacturing business, as they expand their in-house IT function.
- Windows Server | VMWare | Exchange | Office365 | Active Directory | W10 | WAN
This is a superb opportunity to join of the UK's most iconic brands as they expand their internal IT function. The role will have significant responsibility as a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer, to help design and implement a range of cutting-edge projects, and manage the large-scale technical environment as a key member of the talented IT team.
- Windows Server | VMWare | Azure | Active Directory | O365 | DHCP | DNS | LAN/WAN
- A fantastic opportunity to join the growing IT division of a truly global brand.
An operational finance leadership role for a global division of Morgan Advanced Materials, the FTSE 250 engineering group. Whilst this is a global role it will be home based (anywhere in the UK) with c.25% travel.
- Operationally focused finance leadership role
- Global role but home based anywhere in UK
The Engineering Project Manager will ensure that engineering projects are delivered on time, within budget and exceeding scope and delivery expectations. Initially primarily managing technology R&D and equipment/product design projects, you will also support the installation and commissioning of the equipment. You will primarily work from home, with a requirement to attend customer sites globally.
- Home based Engineering Project Manager role.
- Join an expanding and innovative business providing sustainable energy.
Cutting edge technology business whose tech has been adopted as the preferred choice in an expanding variety of sub-sea applications including deep sea infrastructure, marine life tracking systems and diver search & recovery operations.
- Innovative business at the forefront of sonar technology advancement
- Growing Engineering function seeking fresh talent in their Firmware team
A Product Manager is needed to manage the introduction and life-cycle of gas detection and analysis instrumentation product lines across EMEA and APAC. You will be responsible for product planning, executing the Product Life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- End to end Product Development - Global Environmental Technology Provider
- Cash rich business with excellent career development opportunities
We are Jaguar Land Rover, and we're in Manchester. We believe that all of our customers deserve a great connected digital Jaguar Land Rover car, and you have a chance to be a part of realising that vision.
We're looking for a Principal Data Architect with a passion for problem solving and continual improvement who wants to become a true technical leader. We have opportunities for you to learn and enhance your career.
- Working with latest data principals and next gen connected cars,
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer (company car)
Applications Manager with a strong background in developing ERP and CRM usage for a well known diverse manufacturer and distributor paying c£50k. Central to this role will be working directly with the operation and individuals, mapping out processes and looking to the future, either developing capability and functionality or deciding whether the ERP is fit for purpose. This could lead to a group wide erp selection and implementation in the coming years.
- Diverse manufacturing group
- Challenging applications transformation programme
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer your primary responsibility is to develop, maintain, continuously improve and support both internal and client-facing IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, networks and telecoms systems.
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Scunthorpe
- Provide expert infrastructure oversight ensuring successful delivery of projects
Working as a Network Support Engineer you will develop, maintain, continuously improve, and support networks both in the IT and OT environment. You will be providing Network oversight, ensuring successful delivery, performance, and security of Network services for our clients and the fulfilment of our obligations and Service Level Targets.
- Senior Network Engineer - Scunthorpe
- Develop, maintain, continuously improve, and support networks both in IT and OT.
A driven and charismatic leader who will deliver the effective management of the IT InfrastructureIncludes hardware installation, update and maintenance of the global IT network infrastructure
- A driven and charismatic leader
- Active Directory, group policies, O365, Sharepoint, Exchange
Design, architect, operation, control and monitoring of communications networks; provision and maintenance of data, voice and multimedia servicesEnsure the proper functioning of the communications network and initiating measures to remedy malfunctions
- CCNP, CCNA, SD WAN, VOIP, PKI, Active directory
- Design, architect, operation, control and monitoring
This stand alone role will engage with C-Suite on an international level for a highly successful and rapidly growing manufacturer. As well as overseeing the global ERP project, you will also lead the process and workflow transformation.
- Senior role with genuine scope to drive organisational change
- Sensible rate for level of role
We are looking for Dynamics 365 Administrator, with experience of working with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Finance and Operations, to join our client's Technology team. Reporting to the Head of IT the successful candidate will administer, update, improve the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation working in close collaboration with the functional leads and 3rd parties on the successful setup, integration and rollout.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced IT professional
- Permanent role
A fantastic opportunity to join a business in a brand-new Automotive Project Manager position as part of the senior leadership group. Work across all departments and perform engineering activities to introduce a new product range.
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work collaboratively with clients and technical specialists
The Full Stack Web Developer will join a Greenfield project for a company based in Doncaster going through digital transformation.6 month contract initially, outside IR35
- A Greenfield Project for a company going through Digital Transformation.
- Initial 6 month contract outside IR35
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a household name in consumer products as a Business Analyst. This role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract on an exciting project to introduce a new digital system but could definitely move into a permanent role elsewhere within the organisation in the future.
- Business Analyst - Previous experience on digital projects desired
- Business Analyst - Visio/Signavio skills vital
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up as they become the exclusive UK distributor for a market leading Air Purification product. They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to drive growth of the product in the UK.
- A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
- Opportunity to sell a market leading technology.
Supporting the CFO, the Head of FP&A will lead the business partnering activities of the finance team by providing analysis, support and the appropriate level of challenge to key stakeholders. The Head of FP&A will also help to shape the strategic direction of the organisation and play a pivotal role in any exit. Please note, this is a 12 month contract role.
- My client are PE backed and at a critical stage of growth
- The Head of FP&A will provide key support to the CFO and wider business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturer and household name based in Wiltshire as a Portfolio Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Portfolio Analyst - Previous budgeting and financials experience vital
- Portfolio Analyst - Excellent communication skills essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation and household name as a Lead PMO Analyst. This is a permanent role which can be based from either their Bristol or Wiltshire site.
- Lead PMO Analyst - Experience interacting with senior stakeholders vital
- Lead PMO Analyst - Ability to work autonomously essential