If you are curious, passionate and thrive in a fast-paced environment with a huge responsibility, whilst being part of a highly motivated and driven team, this Finance Manager position could be for you!
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a tremendous responsibility
- You are extremely motivated whilst being curious and passionate about people
Want to live and work in a lovely area of the South West with a successful career ahead of you? You will be involved with accounts preparation for a variety of the firms key clients.
- Must have previous UK practice experience
- Must have previous Accounts Preparation experience
Provide objective assurance over the key business risks faced. Plan and execute high quality risk-based internal audits with a focus on information technology and associated functions
- Full Autonomy and Working with C-Suite, Excellent Exposure
- Well know and established business
Working on an exclusive basis Michael Page are delighted to be working in partnership with Velocys, a cutting-edge sustainable fuels technology company. Velocys have a newly created position of Senior Financial Controller based at the headquarters on Oxford Science Park.
- Exclusive to Michael Page
- Ground breaking AIM listed sustainable technology business
We're a people focused business so on a daily basis you'll work with every area of our business, gathering data and insights and then asking, 'why?' or, 'how?' that impacts our customers, our strategy, our people or investors.
- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
Our client is a Leading Professional Services provider in the UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to spearhead their finance & accounting department and report directly into the CEO.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Services Provider
- Opportunity to be a key part of the management team
An operational finance leadership role for a global division of Morgan Advanced Materials, the FTSE 250 engineering group. Whilst this is a global role it will be home based (anywhere in the UK) with c.25% travel.
- Operationally focused finance leadership role
- Global role but home based anywhere in UK
- Reporting to the CFO the interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will manage the key Revenue and Property costs
- The interim Head of Revenue & Property Finance will oversee a team of finance professionals in managing all financial aspects of Revenue and Property Opex
- Exciting opportunity to join this highly regarded innovative technology business
- Playing a pivotal role leading their Revenue and Property Finance
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller who has a broad interest in Technology, to join their Harrow office to hit the ground running, taking part in managing relationships, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Amazing company with loads of benefits!
- Opportunity to progress and develop
Fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, global business in the position of Finance Manager. This role will suit a qualified accountant looking to make the next step in their career, with excellent progression prospects moving forward. You will join a professional and supportive team, in a business which has truly embraced flexible working and has introduced new initiatives to support their employees mental health and well-being.
- Fantastic Finance Manager opportunity working for a successful global business
- Collaborative and supportive culture with a focus on employee wellbeing
This Financial Controller position is ideal for an experienced finance professional who has experience of managing a finance function and is used to working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will partner with the Finance Director and the senior management team to drive efficiency's within this successful organisation.
- Broad ranging senior leadership role
- Clear progression opportunities in a high-growth business
Supporting the CFO, the Head of FP&A will lead the business partnering activities of the finance team by providing analysis, support and the appropriate level of challenge to key stakeholders. The Head of FP&A will also help to shape the strategic direction of the organisation and play a pivotal role in any exit. Please note, this is a 12 month contract role.
- My client are PE backed and at a critical stage of growth
- The Head of FP&A will provide key support to the CFO and wider business
- Part of small Centre of Excellence Team team in financial shared service model in a multi-national company
- Prepares and supports statutory reporting for UK and European subsidiaries
- Fantastic path for progession
- Opportunity to develop in a rapidly growing business
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a growing tech business in the North East. Our client has grown by size and turnover in the last couple of years and are looking to appoint their first Qualified Accountant into a Finance Manager position.
- This is a brand new role in a growing North East organisation
- Candidate must be a Qualified accountant with US GAAP experience
Due to growth in the business my client is looking to hire a management accountant
- immediate start - Home working
- incredible technology business
Responsible for leading the audit and corporation tax requirements of the Group. It is ideally suited for a self-starter looking for a dynamic role. There are no direct reports in this role although there is a strong team of peers across other group businesses so this role would need to be dynamic and versatile in managing tight deadlines and a multi-tasker.
- PE backed business- fast growth
- Fully Remote Working
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant with a Management Accounting background to assist in a systems project that the business are undertaking. There will be standard month end accounting responsibilities initially, but as the role develops there will also be a yet to be defined system implementation.
- This is a long term fixed term contract
- Based in Bath
An immediate start opportunity for a qualified, experience Statutory Accountant in the Reading area. An opportunity to work with a fast expanding market leader, in a fast paced environment.
- Immediate start with a multi-national organisation
- Opportunity to work with a fast expanding market leader
Our client is a fast growing Technology business in an exciting phase of growth and expansion. They are looking to hire a new Head of Finance to work along side senior stakeholders in identifying commercial opportunities and risks for the company's growth plan.
- Head of Finance role based in Reading identifying commercial opportunities
- Managerial opportunity to lead a team of four qualified accountants
Our client is a fast growing Technology business in an exciting phase of growth and expansion. They are looking to hire a new Revenue Finance Manager to work along side senior stakeholders and have ownership of all Revenue accounting and reporting to support operating performance.
- Revenue Finance Manager role based in Reading for growing technology business
- Managerial opportunity to leading a team of qualified accountants
Our client is a fast growing Technology business in an exciting phase of growth and expansion. They are looking to hire a new Property Finance Manager to work along side senior stakeholders and will be responsible for month end accounting, forecasting of the key metrics and outsourced property contracts.
- Property Finance Manager role based in Reading for growing technology business
- Managerial opportunity to leading a team of qualified accountants
Commercial Finance Business Partner position delivering strategic insight, owning the budgeting process and partnering directly with internal and external non-finance stakeholders. You will work with high level management and directors across the business, in this true business partnering role.
- Commercial Finance Business Partner working directly with external customers
- Leading commercial strategy and identify opportunity to drive profitability
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, small team which will play an integral role in the design and implementation of a new accouting system, utilising the cloud.
- Rapidly growing privately-owned business based in Nottingham
- Rare opportunity to drive business transformation with new product development
Part of small project team building and developing a new accounting package
- Systems development
- cloud based, functional specification, project work
Reporting directly to the Business Planning Manager and sitting within the Business Management team, this exciting role would see you working closely with Sales and Senior Leadership, analysing performance and translating findings for the wider business.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Chance to affect change in a business that values proactive people
Financial Controller role for a division of a global blue-chip business based in Guildford.
Great package and work life balance.
- Market leader
- Division of a global blue-chip
Management accountant required to help within a busy finance team!
Great opportunity to grow and develop in a growing innovative technology company
- Be part of an exciting growing company
- An opportunity to grow with the business with development opportunity
High growth £20m t/o international marketing / technology business in Surrey is Recruiting a Senior Finance Manager. Broad role, leading and developing a team of 5.
- High growth international marketing / tech consulting business
- New role, part of the leadership team
Reporting into compliance and managing the Finance Team whilst developing processes and growth within the business.
- Forward thinking business
- Opportunity to make a difference to the finance team
My client is a growing technology and marketing business in Leeds, they are offering this opportunity to someone who is potentially looking for a flexible or part time working pattern.
- Part time Financial Controller Position with lots of flexibility
- Growing marketing and technology business