Exciting content writer opportunity within a fast growing energy tech company where your goal is to create compelling content that elevates the brand's verbal identity and tells the brand's story in their distinct tone of voice.
- Work for a leading energy tech firm in the reneweables space
- This role will have scope to develop and progress through the team
We need a brave Digital Marketing Manager to push the bounds of what's feasible and possible whilst adjusting to various changes that come our way. The Digital Marketing Manager will support the Senior Marketing Manager, with the wider Brand Marketing Team, in developing and implementing all digital elements to support the overall Corporate Marketing strategy.
- Drive digital touchpoints to create a world-class digital interaction
- Working in a fast paced, fun and highly creative team!
A new opportunity for a Marketing Automation and CRM Manager to join an health-tech startup.
- A new opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager
- To join an exciting healthcare tech start-up
A new opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager to join an exciting health tech startup.
- A new opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager
- To join an exciting healthcare tech start-up
This is a key role in the Marketing team reporting to the Head of Marketing. There will be a number of strategic choices that you'll need to make to grow our client's SEO activity.
- Immediate Start - Remote working - Cambridgeshire Client
- Outside IR35
Our client is looking for a highly analytical individual to scale and optimise their PPC activity, focused on managing & optimising their search engine and other paid marketing accounts to drive profitable growth. This is a key role in the Marketing team reporting to the Head of Marketing, with autonomy to drive growth across PPC and other paid channels.
- Remote Opportunity with Cambridge-based Client
- Outside IR35
As Head of Digital Product, your role will be to ensure that new Digital Product ideas are successfully planned and realised in the market place. My client is looking for someone with significant Digital Product Management experience and a proven record of accomplishment of success of launching new products, preferably within financial services.
- Senior opportunity to join a leading research and solutions business
- Private equity backed
An exciting opportunity to join a new team and help transform the lives of people who need it. The role will be responsible for the content and digital communications of the charity, to help raise awareness and promote the amazing work done there.
- Chance to lead and drive the digital communications function
- Flexible working available
This is a very rare opportunity to join a well known company with a fantastic reputation who are moving to a digital first solution across both B2C & B2B and they are investing heavily to achieve this - both across the UK and internationally.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a well established company
- Work with a small team of like-minded digital designers
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to work within an agile team and convert user insights and data into simplified and accessible products by using a human-centric design approach.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a global organisation
- A company who are proud of proud of their people centric culture
This new role takes ownership of the SEO strategy and will play a critical role as part of the wider Digital Marketing Function. The landscape of this role covers 5 million pages and 1 million unique visitors per month.
- Take full ownership of the SEO strategy for an exciting company
- Play a critical role as part of the wider digital marketing function
The Role of the Sharepoint UI Designer will be:
- Supporting the organisation through an internal migration program from Sharepoint 2013 to the newest version,
- Implementing the organsiations branding and content in user-centric orientation.
- Work in an organisation where you can make a positive impact on the business!
- Working on a large migration project for a FTSE 100 business
The role of this UX Consultant will involve:
- Performing a UX Audit on current live web based products
- Future-proofing pipelined products and establishing user-centricity into upcoming designs
- amalgamating and integrating UX into current work-flows
- An Opportunity to take the helm of an organisations UX Strategy
- Conceptualising and setting up design standards across a Start up
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in building the next generation of client applications. You will be driving innovation into our product suite by designing, developing, troubleshooting, maintaining, optimizing and scaling cloud-based applications and services. In addition to being a hands-on engineer, you will also lead and mentor other engineers in the team.
- Joining a rapid growing, SAS cloud provider
- Joining an expanding team during exiting growth
The Role of CX Customer Call Centre Manager involves:
- Analysing Qualitative and Quantitative Data to optimise offshore Complaints/call centre activities.
- Implementing and embedding best practices and excellent, user centric customer experience deployed by the offshore customer complaints/call centre teams.
- The opportunity to work for a Leading Global Telco/Saas organisation
- The autonomy to create/implement the best Customer experience for a blue chip
The Role of the Service Designer will be:
- Assisting a key Central Government Organisation in their new Service level Design Road-map and blue prints.
- Spearheading a change to increase efficiency and customer centricity in the organisations operational channels.
- The Opportunity to work in a long term contract at a large Central Gov Org
- Shaping and mitigating the funds spent by Taxpayers
New opportunity for a Marketing Manager to look after the Marketing function of the company, specialising in new Social Media outlets, Marketing Acquisition and digital marketing!
A great opportunity to implement your skills and experience in a new start up company looking to grow their marketing presence to help achieve targets and growth!
- Exciting new start up with ambitious plans!
- Chance to help the company to achieve success working alongside founder
There are 2 positions here, these include:
- Working as senior Designer to support the optimisation for an internal CRM.
- Working as an individual contributor on a variety of B2B facing FS platforms.
- The opportunity to work for a Large Global Financial Services organisation
- A chance to have your say on a Global companies Digital Services