My client is a rapidly growing fashion tech start-up. They are looking to hire a Head of Growth to work closely with the CEO on their strategy moving forward.
- Exciting time to join a rapidly growing online platform
- Brand new vacancy so exciting opportunity to make your mark early on
My client is looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to manage their digital channels particularly paid search and display. They are looking for someone either coming from agency or in house but with experience in retail and/or ecom ideally.
- Exciting time to join a rapidly growing online retailer
- Brand new vacancy so exciting opportunity to make your mark early on
A leading data and technology provider within financial services are looking to hire a new digital marketing executive. The marketing team who market to financial advisers are looking to grow and hire a digital marketing candidate with experience across digital campaigns, martech platforms and preferably someone who comes from a B-B background within tech or SAAS tech. It is a permanent role and will be a 2 stage process.
- Data and technology provider within financial services
- Global product and service provider to fund managers and fund distributors
An exciting opportunity to work within the Digital Marketing team for a supply chain technology company. The successful candidate will have excellent Digital skills and experience with a strategic approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- Interim Senior Digital Marketing Manager role starting ASAP
- 3-4 month contract within the technology sector.
As Head of Digital Product, your role will be to ensure that new Digital Product ideas are successfully planned and realised in the market place. My client is looking for someone with significant Digital Product Management experience and a proven record of accomplishment of success of launching new products, preferably within financial services.
- Senior opportunity to join a leading research and solutions business
- Private equity backed
There are 2 positions here, these include:
- Working as senior Designer to support the optimisation for an internal CRM.
- Working as an individual contributor on a variety of B2B facing FS platforms.
- The opportunity to work for a Large Global Financial Services organisation
- A chance to have your say on a Global companies Digital Services
This is a exciting opportunity for a CRM manager (hubspot) to join a pioneering SaSS business who are undergoing a period of growth.
- New opportunity for a CRM Manager (Hubspot)
- To join a leading software company
The Role of the Product Owner will include:
- Owning the entire Roadmap from conception through to delivery for Digital Services for a Large Government Organisations.
- Managing Stakeholders/prioritising backlogs/Analysing Data sets/Writing User stories/Assessing feature or product viability and Cost vs Benefits.
- Amazing opportunity to working within the Central Government
- Deploying Digital Products that will shape the way we travel
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in building the next generation of client applications. You will be driving innovation into our product suite by designing, developing, troubleshooting, maintaining, optimizing and scaling cloud-based applications and services. In addition to being a hands-on engineer, you will also lead and mentor other engineers in the team.
- Joining a rapid growing, SAS cloud provider
- Joining an expanding team during exiting growth
This role will focus on Search Engine Marketing. Working alongside the marketing team, you'll have a focus on PPC for a number of different clients.
- Growing organisation, performing incredibly well
- Fantastic culture and progression opportunities
A 360 hands on digital marketing is required to work as part of a small team in a growing SME company.
Technically minded with creative flair, able to optimise our online presence and website using SEO/SEM, PPC and social media and other digital tools. Use of hubspot and salesforce is desirable.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Have the autonomy to implement new ideas to help the marketing strategy
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Researcher within a revolutionary leading global telco provider looking to take the market by storm.
- Leading the Human Machine Interface (HMI) research and prototype team, whilst improving their current system by catching/integrating new technologies of UI on HMI tools.
- Working with innovative VR Tech that will change the transportation industry
- Amazing opportunity to with AR/VR Technology
- To have an influence on a global telco company
Own the marketing analysis capability from campaign effectiveness to website performance, creating dashboards to support marketing in maximising its effectiveness. Home based role.
- Drive optimal performance from marketing through data analysis
- Home based role in the UK
My client are a world-leading centre for sport, with big plans for growth they are looking for a Digital Technical Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Unique and exciting role working across multiple digital projects
- Receive the opportunity to work alongside technical and accomplished people
A global Fintech brand are looking for a new Social Media Lead. It is a new position and a permanent role where they want someone to head up social media globally. They have an impressive global team aligned with their purpose and are looking for trail blazers in their field, that will take their customer delivery to new levels. They have an international culture and are digital first.
- Ethical Investing Brand
- Permanent Social Media position, working for a global Fintech company
The Paid CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) Specialist will utilise best practice technologies to increased paid traffic conversions and maximising its ROI. This individual is a results-driven technical marketer who strives for constant improvement.
- Do you have PPC experience?
- Are open to working remotely?
The business are a leading global professional services agency who invest heavily in technology and digital marketing in order to continue to dominate market share. They are looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Executive into their London team.
- Working for a global FTSE 250 company
- A critical role within the digital team with scope to develop and progress
A leading data and insights brand are looking for a new digital marketing executive from an asset management or investment background. It is a new role and they are actively interviewing.
- Data and Insights brand with focus on investments
- Permanent role
The Performance Marketing Manager is an integral part of the future success of our Pure Play business Globally. It is responsible for driving accelerated growth within key markets on Pure Play platforms, primarily Amazon focussed, but not exclusively so.
- Excellent Iconic FMCG Global brand!
- Focus on ecommerce performance strategy
this User Researcher position has the main objective of maintaining and enhancing platforms within the mapping domain. There will be significant UX research ensuring that there is a coherent, consistent experience from users as well as broader support of the UX team. It will initially be home based but as things get back to normal there will be an expectation to report to either the Glasgow or Edinburgh offices for at least part of the week.
- Fantastic Public Sector Client
- Competitive Salary
The Web Merchandiser position is a 12-Month FTC working with one of the UK's most recognisable names in the Homeware, DIY and Trade space. It is a 100% remote working opportunity with a focus on customer journey optimisation, conversion and other significant E-Commerce KPIs, working as part of a highly collaborative digital team.
- 12-Month FTC working for a household name homeware/DIY retailer
- Working in a rapidly expanding and commercially thriving function