Any packaging professionals out there looking to join a fantastic company with an extremely strong brand? We are currently looking to hire a packaging professional to join a genuinely fantastic team.
- Amazing company, brand, culture on offer!
- Currently experiencing growth!
Lead the IT work stream and align with the governance framework
The Information Technology Delivery Lead will define and implement the TOM with the IT Ex Co
- Own the IT workstream of a new global operating model
- Leading global hospitality business
Bids and Tenders Team Leader | Watford | Medical Technology
- Bids and Tenders Team Leader | Watford | Medical Technology
- Managing and developing a team
- Manage multiple key customers at once, responding to our client's needs and representing the company with the utmost integrity, in alignment with our company values
- Become a trusted IT technology adviser and point of contact for key customers and stakeholders.
- Be part of a growing successful company
- A company with great staff retention and culture with lots of opportunity!
To support the day to day activities of the IT Director and Head of Infrastructure in order to ensure the successful day to day management of the IT Infrastructure function.
- Renowned Client
- A Chance to showcase your management skillset
My client - a renowned technology business in the Retail Industry are looking for Data Analyst to join their site in Hertfordshire remotely to oversee the data analysis of a platform transformation project.
- Work with a renowned technology company
- Deliver on a vital project
As Product Manager you will manage the hosting product in life and to improve its appeal in the market: to improve the customer experience across a number of touch points in the customer journey; to review pricing and commercial terms; and to investigate and drive product extensions such as data storage and back-up.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of your users, driving success
- Ed Tech - product evaluation - user experience - discovery - proto - hosting
Product Manager who will take accountability for the full cycle of product management, from opportunity assessment, business case development and ideation, through delivery and ongoing product management including performance for a product (or product components) in the Education Software portfolio.
This will focus on the evolution of a cloud-based schools MIS product.
- Accountability for the full cycle of product management
- Ed Tech - Cloud - B2B - SaaS
Working with the Commercial Performance Director to plan and implement a mid-to-long term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements and involvement in other data co-ordination and general IT requirements as needed.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced IT professional
- Permanent role
We are looking for a Programme Director to strategically oversee and manage a 12 month discovery process in Norfolk. Working in partnership with and funded by the Youth Endowment Foundation, the Discovery process will focus on co-designing collective solutions with the community to address issues that are negatively impacting on young people's outcomes within their local area.
- Great opportunity to make a difference whilst doing your day job!
- Based in Norfolk, paying a salary of circa. £50,000
Service Desk Manager required to lead the First and Second Line Support teams, and the management of the Estates IT Service Desk.Excellent skills with people management, team development and communication, with hands on support skills.
- Leadership, IT Service Desk, SQLCluster, Project Management, Incident Management
- Service Desk Leader to run Service Desk Team and Provide 1st/ 2nd line support
The Testing, Release and Environment Manager will demonstrate strong experience of how to set up, run and maintain continuous deployments within a retail organisation.This will include the day to day management of the release calendar, resourcing for the test function and ensuring the environments are stable and fit for purpose.
- Shape the Testing, Release and Environments function
- Engage with third party suppliers to provide a premium service
C# developer is sought for a bespoke software house in Peterborough that offers 2 to 3 days remote working.
- Senior position with great autonomy
- Opportunity to gain accreditations in Azure development
Lead Software Engineer required for leading Life sciences business, to work in industry leading R&D projects
- FTSE 250 Business
- Leadership role
Lead Product Manager to join the Transformation Team, managing a team of Product Owners using Scrum methodology and Agile ways of working.
New role to establish product management as a function.
- Create and own company product strategy and vision
- Establish product management as a function
Management accountant required to help within a busy finance team!
Great opportunity to grow and develop in a growing innovative technology company
- Be part of an exciting growing company
- An opportunity to grow with the business with development opportunity
The Procurement Administrator will be primarily supporting the finance team by handing all procurement requests, dealing with suppliers and entering information into the relevant systems. Secondary will be providing administrative assistance to the wider business.
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Wide ranging role offering remote working
The organisation are moving to the Azure Cloud The role will report to the IT Director. Note that even though the organisations operates .NET and Windows based services, it is increasingly moving to using Linux based open source technologies e.g. Debian, RabbitMQ, Postgres etc. You should be collaborative, curious and enjoy landing projects that drive real business value. You have a passion for technology and inspiring others.
- DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm
- Postgres, Scripting
Working for as a Linux Systems Administrator for a small tech firm based in the heart of Watford.
- Linux, Python, Ansible, Azure, Docker, Jenkins,
- Working for a small tech firm based near Watford.
This role is working with the finance team supporting them with their next SAP implementation
A clear understanding of finance and SAP is a must
- Supporting a leading brand with their SAP implementation
- Must have strong knowledge of Finance and SAP
Systems Admin opportunity for a Linux specialist with strong scripting skills
- Systems Admin role for a Linux specialist with strong scripting skills
- Innovative modern tech business going through transformation
- Experience of SAP FICO transactions is a must
- This is an exciting contract with a large Organization
- Be part of a world class organization
Our growth client is looking for a finance analyst to join their Bedford based team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to work within a fast growing and innovative business to help drive growth
- Newly Created role in a successful forward-thinking business based in Bedford
- Join a growing team which offers fantastic career progression
As a result of rapid growth, my client is now looking to add a newly created role for a qualified Management Accountant into their growing finance team. The primary purpose of this role is to prepare management accounts and provide a supporting commentary for review by the senior management team.
- Newly created opportunity within a growing business based in Bedford
- Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant
A 360 hands on digital marketing is required to work as part of a small team in a growing SME company.
Technically minded with creative flair, able to optimise our online presence and website using SEO/SEM, PPC and social media and other digital tools. Use of hubspot and salesforce is desirable.
- Be part of a growing innovative company
- Have the autonomy to implement new ideas to help the marketing strategy
I am looking to speak with senior Supply Chain management candidates who have defined long-term supply chain strategy in a high-growth environment and have worked in a multi-site organisation... Using the latest technology and systems to drive large-scale projects and optimisation will come naturally to you, alongside implementing and driving work-class S&OP processes.
- Long-term strategy > innovation > technology > world-class S&OP processes
- Large-scale projects > e-commerce > manufacturing > FMCG > multi-site
A great opportunity to join a great business that is re-structuring its TA team as a TA Partner.
- New role within established team
- Opportunity to progress
Inspecting product coming off the production line to ensure it is fit for shipments to the customer base.
- Exciting opportunity
- quality inspector
The Garment Tech for Babywear and Kidswear will be to support with the quality and production of baby and kidswear products from suppliers, to ensure product fit correctly and quality is fit for purpose.
- The chance to work for one of the stars of the high street
- Opportunity to work across a wide product area
The Head of Supply Chain Transformation will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability required to scale the business and underpin my client's exciting growth!
You will lead projects which will require on your feet thinking, concentrating on developing and implementing S&OP, building new systems, utilising leading-edge technology and supply chain tools (and more...)
- Consultancy background is key!
- Optimise systems, technology & processes across a growing, multi-site operation