This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Public Sector organisation as a Deputy Chief Technology Officer on a permanent basis.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer - South West based (essential)
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer - Strong Digital and Data Knowledge (essential)
IT Business Partner (Global Food Manufacturer)
Working with a brilliant global team across all business areas on a strategic programme of work encompassing ERP, CRM, business process re-engineering, service & support and much more. A phenomenal opportunity for someone who is brilliant at business engagement and also who knows how IT works enough to work with partners to deliver best-in-class solutions for a globally expanding FMCG Business
- Brilliant opportunity for an ITBP to work with a globally expanding business
- Working with a global team on an exciting, strategic programme of work
Working as a Group Head of IT for a large retail/consumer business based in Eastbourne. The role will be to manage the day to day running's of IT operations and bespoke retail applications. Candidates must come from a Retail background and understandings of retail systems.
- Application, IT Strategy/Roadmap, IT Leadership, Project Management, Retail IT
- Working for a large Retail/Consumer business based in the heart of Eastbourne
Reporting to the Head of Global IT Infrastructure Services, you will be responsible for Modern Workplace and the needs of end-user services from physical endpoints, OS and application delivery to identities and integration management.
Lead the demands of a high performing & evolving digital workplace, you will be an experienced, hands-on and dynamic individual who has led operational & technology change and maturity within global environments.
- Modern Workplace Lead - Global Retail - BAU and Change
- Transform Operational model & evolve the services, technology and performance
The Marine Management Organisation has the ambition of becoming a data-driven organisation and have created the role of Director of Digital and Analysis to drive digital service delivery and development across the organisation.
- Newly created role within the expanding Marine Management Organisation
- Leadership role that will shape the future direction of the technology function
The Interim Service Director leads the newly formed Global IS Service Management team of around 30 staff (with potential to grow significantly in 2022). The primary purpose of the role is to maintain and where possible improve existing service levels. The role holder will also plan, monitor and control all Global IS Service Management tasks and will submit and changes to these as functional requirements to the Service Transformation programme team.
- Join At The Beginning Of A Global Digital Transformation
- Lead A High Performing Service Excellent Function
Opportunity to work for a fast growing fin-tech business with Private Equity backing.Join at the early stages of a new digitisation project, changing and developing security processes across the organisation.
- Azure AD, Windows, MS365, SIEM, Access Controls,
- ISO27001, GDPR, PCI-DSS, Cyber Essentials, PSD2
The Systems Manager is responsible for the secure and effective running of IT applications to ensure minimal disruption to the business and to protect the IT investment. Responsible for the day to day support and management of a team of systems analysts, supporting project delivery and business as usual support.
- Global Business
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
A rapidly growing disruptor to the traditional Trading market is looking for a new Head of Data to join their team in London
- A rapidly growing disruptor to the traditional Trading market
- Is looking for a new Head of Data to join their team in London
One of the world's largest Banking institutions is looking for a Lead Data Visualisation Engineer to join their rapidly growing Trading division.
- One of the world's largest Banking institutions
- Looking for a Lead Data Visualisation Engineer to join their Trading division