Join a FTSE 250 giant with a specialist technology boutique arm of the Page Group. We are looking for an experienced recruiter ideally with technology recruitment experience or a Financial Services recruitment background
- Technology - FinTech boutique arm of a FTSE 250 organisation
- Career progression opportunities and success driven culture
Maintaining and improving the availability of Trading Platforms by working in conjunction with development teams and global APS teams
- 6 month contract
- Application IT Engineer.
Our boutique Technology division, within the FTSE 250 GIANT that is Page Group are looking for motivated 360 Recruiters who either have an interest, or experience in focusing on the Technology market.
- Rapidly growing, boutique arm of a FTSE 250 giant
- Fantastic success driven culture and progression opportunities
You will provide hands-on and remote support for desktop services, telecoms systems and be responsible for responding to user queries as well as escalating to 2nd / 3rd line where required. You should have strong scripting experience and the ability to automate repetitive tasks.
- IT Support Analyst - leading commodity trading firm
- Join a small team supporting a busy trading floor in a growing organisation
Provide 1st/2nd line support to a user base of over 300 employees. You will act as the initial point of contact for IT issues and work in a fast paced environment.
- Provide 1st/2nd line technical support to a user base of 300+ users
- To assist with software deployment
Projects will vary in complexity from service improvement projects, through to new website/ecommerce offerings or replatforming of services. The focus for 2021will be replatforming our licensing solution and setting up new e-commerce sites for beauty brands, both on Shopify. These may be delivered personally (such as development of a CRM SaaS) or via managing suppliers to delivery outcomes.
- Opportunity to really own this position and have broad strategic responsibility
- Flexible working
.NET Developer - Tech Lead - Full Stack - .NET Core / React
Hands on Tech Lead for an exciting FinTech who specialise in providing analytics for institutional investors across the globe.
- .NET Developer - Tech Lead - Full Stack - .NET Core / React
- Exciting technology, fast growing FinTech
An opportunity to lead on the IT category for the internal Procurement team of a leading Big 4 consultancy. You will be leading projects end to end as well as developing and implementing IT category strategy, namely within the technology services space.
- Big 4 Consultancy - Leaders in their industry
- Exciting opportunity to lead and take ownership of the IT category
Exciting opportunity to join a growing team and take on their IT spend. You will be leading on the development and implementation of IT category strategy, as well as being hands on and making savings from low hanging fruit. End to end role.
- Exciting opportunity to lead on the IT category with autonomy in a global team
- Growing team with long term development opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the IT Procurement category in a large global organisation, taking ownership of and driving the wider IT Procurement strategy.
- Role created due to growth in the team
- Exciting complex Procurement projects to own and lead on
IT Strategic Sourcing specialist needed for a niche Government organisation working on a transformation programme.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that the best digital procurement strategy is able to be delivered, to the best value for the taxpayer.
The role will be to manage the strategy and procurement process from end to end, designing specifications through to market engagement and contract award.
- Government Transformation
- IT Strategic Sourcing
The Senior Manager - Mergers and Acquisitions -Technology Advisory will support buy-side, sell-side, IPO and re-financing projects from inception to completion; and cover pre-transaction reporting, Day 1 preparation and support of integration and separation programmes. You will support transactions across all industry sectors and all aspects of the Digital and Technology agenda.
- UK's leading M&A Services Business
- Division is scaling which will create more opportunity
We are looking for Business Development Managers in the UK with an entrepreneurial/can do attitude and ideally with a network and experience in the hospitality industry.
Establishing relationships with hotels, bars and restaurants and selling this leading SaaS platform.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a start up organisation at an exciting time
- Become a key team member with a fast growing SaaS company.
To manage the supplier base for Support functions (including FM, Business Services, Human Resources and Finance) against a strategic plan based upon improving processes and service delivery, providing effective relationship management for both projects and operational management, and ensuring performance of all suppliers is monitored, documented and reviewed.
- Opportunity to join a global Magic Circle Law Firm
- Newly created role in a growing team
Working within the ESG Team and as part of the Policy and Governance unit, the ESG Specialist will focus on to further developing and co-ordinating the delivery of wider ESG strategy. The successful applicant will shape a framework that is in line with the values, reputational goals, business' commercial opportunities and governance risks.
- Unique ESG opportunity within FTSE growing global technology business
- Ownership for ESG thought leadership and external benchmarking
The Software QA Automation Tester will work on exciting projects within the finance and banking sector. This Software QA tester will be focusing on automation and optismisng the web application for a prestigious client.
- Great opportunity to be involved in a big project
- Introducing new technology
My client, a leading UK restaurant chain have partnered with Michael Page in their search for a Senior BI Analyst to lead the BI function.
- Power BI, SQL
- Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Dashboard, Reporting
London office of a leading and expanding national law firm seeking IP Partner-Trademarks & Brands specialist, preferably with client following.
Excellent opportunity to join ambitious and expanding national law firm's London office.
- Leading national law firm seeking an IP Partner Trademarks/Brands specialist
- Excellent opportunity to join an expanding and highly regarded firm.
Azure Microsoft experienced Infrastructure Engineer is focused on a product or portfolio and shares responsibility for the operational delivery of the associated service or services. They will have a strong technical background and are responsible for pro-active monitoring and service improvement as well as dealing with customer support escalations for services across a variety of platforms and technologies.
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- DevOps pratices
This is a hands-on technical role, and its main purpose is to build, implement and support Cloud infrastructure hosted in Microsoft Azure. You will be responsible for 3rd line technical support, providing troubleshooting maintenance and support for the Application infrastructure.
- DevOps Engineer- Azure specialist
- 6 Month contract
Fast-growing specialist IT provider Join a talented team of engineers that demonstrate technical competency and deliver mission critical infrastructure
- CCNP, LAN/WAN/wLAN deployment, SNSA,
- Sonicwall, Forcepoint, Aruba,Citrix Netscaler, Networking Protocols (essential)
Working in a small team the role is to support the current environment and project work to deliver change to that environment to as needed. As well as working with the my clients team the role will also involve working with the third parties that are contracted to provide IT service.
General IT engineering skills will be required but in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 as well as Microsoft hosting and authorisation technologies
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer ( Microsoft 365 experienced)
- 6 Month contract
- Support the network (WAN, LAN, Wireless, Firewall etc), Unified comm (MS Teams, Web ex, Zoom etc), and Audio Visual software and hardware.
- Great working ethos. Client works to support economic development
- Opportunity to have a variety of tasks in the role
My client is going through an exciting period of growth and transforming the way they run run and build platforms. An expeirenced AWS devOps engineer is required to asisst with this transition.
- AWS DevOp's engineer
- 3 month Contract - Rolling extensions
As a Data Quality Analyst - SQL you will play a pivotal role in establishing the quality of data coming in from various sources. You will be the critical analyst that will confirm the validity of the data before it is sent to various data teams within the business. This role will require strong attention to detail and the ability to engage with various stakeholders in the UK and throughout Europe. A background in FS would be highly desirable.
- Opportunity to work for a global financial services provider.
- Be part of a European greenfield data analytics project.
The job holder will be part of a multi disciplined team, providing support and enhancement for the SSO and Identity Management platforms. The role is mainly production support, and requires a wide range of technical skills. The Production Engineer will work closely and in partnership with development, support and other engineer or infra teams.
- Large reputable banking company with great ethos
- Challenging yet rewarding role to expand your professional experience
My client, a leading brand in the UK e-commerce market have partnered with Michael Page in their search for an experience AWS Data Engineer to join their Analytics function.
- Data Engineer
As a Platform DevOp's Engineer you will work with a range of high-profile clients, supporting them in transforming their use of public cloud services. We are looking for Cloud Architects, to join our Cloud Infrastructure Services Business unit, who have real-world experience that goes beyond IaaS (PaaS, SaaS, Microservices, Containers, Serverless) and demonstrable Cloud Engineering knowledge.
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Full Time Role
Take ownership over implementation of updated strategy and maintain standards using NISTMonitor current network, evaluate any gaps and put in place plans to respond to threats and articulate any findings to the business
- NIST, CIS, Cyber assurance, Security controls
- Monitoring, analysing and remediating potential threats
C++ Software Engineering Contractor required to work on a trade processing system responsible for the deal capture of Interest Rates Derivatives (IRD), Futures, Bonds and Secondary Loans , and the subsequent passing of the trades through Middle Office to Back Office.
- 6 Month contract
- £775 per day