My client is looking for a new IT Manager to help shape the future of the IT estate and manage an internal support team across a unique multisite environment.
You will need to have proven experience in team leadership, stakeholder management, IT Infrastructure management and project delivery.
- IT Manager - multisite Microsoft envrionment
- IT Manager - 5 direct reports
As a key company executive, the Chief Digital and Information Officer (CDIO) will lead and reshape a team of 180 (six direct reports) on a transformation journey, equipping the team with digital skills, capacity and capability whilst putting data and information at the heart of everything UK SBS does.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- The business is envisaged to double in size over the next 3 - 5 years.
Want to live and work in a lovely area of the South West with a successful career ahead of you? You will be involved with accounts preparation for a variety of the firms key clients.
- Must have previous UK practice experience
- Must have previous Accounts Preparation experience
Mid Lead Developer | .NetCore | AWS | Chippenham
Role will be a mixture of maintenance & upgrade work with legacy applications, including migrating them to the cloud, and new/green field projects.
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
As a successful optimisation analyst, you will lead optimisation as part of a large team of test and personalisation specialists.
- Great exposure within an award winning, global organisation
- Huge career progression on offer
My Swindon based client requires an ambitious 1st Line IT Support Engineer to join their growing Service Desk team on a permanent basis.
You will provide support to end clients across a core set of Microsoft solutions (Windows 10, Active Directory, Windows Server, Azure, O365, Hyper-V etc.)
- 1st Line Support Engineer - 1+ years MSP experience required
- 1st Line Support Engineer - strong customer service skills required
9 Month remote contract for an experienced Masterdata Manager
Driving integration of Business Services across UK & Ireland.
- Major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across three divisions.
- 9 month opportunity with broad reach and impact.
Innovative, world-renowned British Tech company.
Data Analyst role within the Global Finance Analytics Team.
- Opportunity to join a world-renowned company.
- Data Analyst role within the Global Finance Analytics team.
The Network Engineer will provide hands on Network, Voice and Security 3rd level support, design, implementation function to the business whilst ensuring that customer requirements are met effectively both in terms of technical ability and cost. This position will be home-based with travel for meetings in the future, therefore, site based in Chippenham.
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with a great employeer.
- Must have Checkpoint & Cisco expereince.
A very rare opportunity to work with a leading global organisation, as a Senior CRM Product Owner.
- 12 Month FTC with the potential to lead to a permanent opportunity
- Great exposure within an award winning, global organisation!
My client have a finance team who are responsible for maintaining the consolidation and reporting system. They oversee the accuracy of finance-related meta-data. They are looking to bring in a finance systems developer to deliver enhancements to the OneStream platform to ensure that the reporting team and international markets benefit from a best-in-class finance reporting system.
- A leading international organisation that is a market leader in their field
- Fast Paced Career Progression
Enthusiastic and customer focused Senior Cloud Technical Support Analyst required for a growing outsourced I.T. solution provider in Wiltshire.
This role would ideally suit an established 3rd line technician wishing to gain more exposure to Microsoft cloud platforms, and responsibility for M365 and Azure solutions, while being a "go to" resource for the 1st and 2nd line service desk technicians.
- Cloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/M365
- Cloud Infrastructure Specialist - escalation point and projects
This is a fantastic opportunity within a global brand and household name based in Wiltshire to join their established portfolio team as a Lead Portfolio Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Lead Portfolio Analyst - Business case experience vital
- Lead Portfolio Analyst - Benefits realisation skills essential
Excellent opportunity for Privacy Manager - 12 Month FTC. The role sits in a global privacy team of one of the UK's biggest technology / it / manufacturing firms based in Swindon.
- Privacy Manager - 12 Month FTC - GLOBAL TECH BRAND
- Swindon Based
As the Tax Manager, your core responsibilities will be to ensure the Group meets all of its direct, international tax reporting requirements
- Brilliant opportunity to make your first move into industry
- Broaden your Tax skills & experience
This role is accountable to ensure effective running of the site, ensuring that it can meets the demands of the customer whilst building on an award winning team culture, develop the CI agenda and set the standard for customer focus.
- Leading Supply Chain Partner
- Long Standing Growing Contract
This is a 12 month FTC to start ASAP or at least within the next 1-2 months to allow a good cross over/handover.
- Unique and rare opportunity in global in-house business and reputable brand
- Exciting time to join the business, influence strategy and lead a growing team