As IT Support Technician, you will be providing support to the business across 1st/2nd line, whilst developing an understanding of IT requirements of the business to act accordingly to ensure these requirements are met in a timely and structured way, following escalation processes to ensure a consistent and professional service.
- IT Support Engineer - £30,000 per annum - Bolton
- Join as IT Support Engineer providing support across 1st/2nd line IT.
Operations Manager role for a manufacturing company role based in Bolton. Senior management position, working for a growing automotive company and part of a larger group.
- Senior Management role
- Growing fast paced manufacturing company
This position of an Audit Associate is ideal for someone who is either fully qualified and looking to gain additional exposure or someone who is close to qualification and keen to join a firm in Bolton which can offer progression and a varied role.
- Leading Accountancy Practice in Bolton
- Flexible working and study support provided
An opportunity has arisen for a recently qualified ACA / ACCA Audit Senior to join the Bolton office of a mid-tier practice firm. This position has come about due to the growth of the firm.
- Growing firm with great progression opportunities
- Great benefits and competitive salary
As a HR Business Partner, you will partner with the management team to deliver the organisational people strategy.
- Partnering with both support functions and faculties
- Supporting the delivery of the Organisational Development strategy
Based in Bolton, this role will play an integral part in the digital communications for this growing healthcare business.
- Digital Communications Manager Opportunity
- Organisation that makes a real difference to people
Family Paralegal/Solicitor required for local firm in Bolton.
- Family Paralegal/Solicitor required for local firm
- Competitive salary and package
Quality Assurance Engineer role working for a leading automotive manufacturer based in Bolton paying £30,000 per annum
- QA Engineer role
- Based in Bolton
The role of the Digital and Communications Manager will be to determine a vision for digital marketing that drives the business, grows the brand and builds stronger relationships with our audiences. With a keen performance focus, this role will not only deliver significant value to the business in terms of profile raising to support business growth, it will also be a catalyst for further digital enablement within the business.
- Business critical role within a healthcare organisation
- Can make a real difference to the end users
Our client is a partner-led accountancy, audit and business advisory firm, providing integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. They are a growing accountancy firm that has a well-established brand and give excellent service to a variety of clients.
- Progressive firm with fast progression opportunities
- Fantastic forward thinking
A great opportunity to provide immediate support as the Buyer within a fast-paced manufacturing facility.
- An opportunity to support the purchasing team within a fast-paced manufacturer
- Experience sourcing materials within manufacturing and using MRP is essential