My client is looking for an experienced Interim Financial Controller who can hit the ground running and put their arms around their junior finance team. A fully qualified, and technically capable all rounder who is used to working in an SME environment.
- Short term opportunity for an experienced financial controller
- Hands-on opportunity to support the finance function within an SME
The Compliance Officer will be supporting the Head of Compliance in the delivery of a compliance advisory service to the business.
- Great new opportunity for a compliance officer directly supporting the
- Head of Compliance.
Legal Counsel work within the Global Legal Team and will provide commercially focussed and pragmatic legal support on a broad spectrum of issues to the wider business. They will interact on a daily basis with internal business units and external counterparties. In doing so they will actively contribute to the ongoing success of the business.
- One of the most well known retail stores in the UK
- Expanding legal team with genuine career growth
Due to an internal promotion this is a newly created role with a focus on the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal and external talent acquisition solutions.
This role will be key in supporting the organisation with building employee engagement and high performance through specialisms such as talent management, performance management, succession planning, and leadership development.
- A newly created position for a Talent & Development Specialist for UK & Ireland
- Working at the UK head offices for an innovative, pharmaceutical business
Covering a range of financial aspects from day-to-day accounting through to commercial decision support and long-term planning. Whilst the team works very closely together, each role has a specific business area to support.
- Hybrid working, flexible hours and study support
- Good links to transport and great company to work for
Ecommerce Manager needed to manage the Digital capability across 3 Major International Destinations - UK, Germany, USA
The role will oversee digital trading performance and also be the Shopify Plus expert in the business.
- Global Ecommerce Manager role for 2x Beauty Brands across 3 countries
- Working in a fast paced, forward thinking beauty organisation
Michael Page are partnering with a global organisation that has operations in over 50 countries with their HQ in Bracknell. Due to an internal move, the company are looking to hire a tax analyst to join the global tax team reporting into the US tax director.
- Global Organisation
- Excellent progression opportunities
You will be expected to operate at a senior level offering legal, compliance and commercial advice to business units and projects.
- Incredibly interesting workload with variety and autonomy
- Chance to take ownership on priority business projects and objectives
Join a business offering clinical trial services to pharmaceutical businesses, the company has an international presence and has grown significantly over recent years. This Data Protection Officer and Privacy Counsel role is a broad position suitable for a data protection professional and qualified lawyer.
- A broad Legal and Data Protection Officer role for a fast growing business
- This position can be worked remotely or from the Bracknell office
A leading automotive client of Michael Page require a talented Data Manager with Google Analytics experience, to work on a 6 month contract. The role will cover the data management requirements of the our clients new business and sales departments
- Opportunity to work for a leading Automotive client
- Opportunity to work on a 6 month contract
Reporting directly to the Business Planning Manager and sitting within the Business Management team, this exciting role would see you working closely with Sales and Senior Leadership, analysing performance and translating findings for the wider business.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Chance to affect change in a business that values proactive people
One of the Thames Valley's top employer's is looking for an IT Procurement Professional to join there growing procurement team.
- Award winning employer in the Thames Valley
- Excellent career development opportunity
Delivery of pan-European events for automobile and motorsport activities, ensuring operational excellence and efficiency.
- Working for an International company
- Great opportunity with exciting automotive business
One of the Thames Valleys most famous brands has recently created a world class EMEA Procurement team and are looking for Indirect Buyers
- Join a newly created Procurement Team in the Thames Valley
- Working for a world class EMEA Procuement team