A well-established and well-known E-commerce brand based in London are currently looking for a Head of Business Intelligence to join their team. This is a new position that has come around due to organic growth.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Azure, Cloud
- SQL, Azure, Power BI,
Cutting edge project emarking on a large BI transformation throughout the business
18 month Fixed term contract
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding BI team
- Opportunity to work on varied and complex projects
This leading provider of Home Care services require a BI Developer to work within the Analytics team, building and developing the data journey from start to finish, from raw inputs to actionable BI insight. You will be required to design, develop, and maintain BI solutions; crafting and executing data queries, and presenting information via reports and visualizations.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding Home Care Service provider
- Opportunity to work on major BI Development projects
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be joining a growing data function. You will be creating reporting solutions and delivering insights to numerous stakeholders to drive data driven decisions throughout the organisation.
- SQL, Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Reporting, Data Driven Decisions and Solutions
As the UX Manager your aim is to unlock the full potential of Data & Analytics capabilities in Unilever through easy-to-access, joined-up user journeys across products delivering a personalised and best in class user experience. You will play a key role is setting the standards for UX in Data & Analytics.
- Opportunity for innovation and creativity
- Set the standard for User Experience
Leading provider of Business Data & Analytics Solutions require a Business Intelligence / Data Consultant to partner with a range of clients in Social Housing, Housing Associations and Local Authorities to provide expert advice, analysis and consultancy that helps them on their journey to data maturity and contributes to revenue growth.
- Opportunity to evolve a Data Consulting capability
- Opportunity to work with a range of clients in Social Housing
Global Retail & Innovation company require a Lead Business Intelligence Analyst to work with their Global Finance team to deliver reporting and analysis of commercial performance across the group, both financial and non-financial. The role of Lead Business Intelligence Analyst will be a key member of the Finance Analytics team to produce insightful analytics for global stakeholders across group, categories, markets as well as Finance & Commercial
- Opportunity to work for a Global Company
- Opportunity to work in an advanced analytics function
This Global Engineering Company (FTSE200) require a Head of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics to design, architect and deliver from inception, a Group wide data and analytics transformation, enabling the business to better leverage the value of data and benefit from more data driven decision making.
- Opportunity to build a BI & Data Analytics function from inception
- Opportunity to deliver International BI Capability
This UK Not-For-Profit organisation require a Business Intelligence & Performance Manager to provide enhanced analytics to increase the effectiveness of strategic decision making, business planning, operational management and ultimately the service to customers. You will develop and influence the performance narrative and support the Executive Team and the Operational Managers to have the right insight to drive appropriate conversations.
- Opportunity to enhance analytics & reporting solutions
- Opportunity to influence strategic decisioning at Board level
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a well-established luxury consumer goods brand based in central London.
- Luxury consumer goods brand
- Highly visible role within a fast-paced, high performing business
If your looking for a great boss, a welcoming and friendly company and the opportunity to grow and develop your career then look no further.
A great opportunity for a first mover from practice or a development opportunity for someone looking for a larger company or more exposure.
- Are you ready for your first role in industry from practice?
- Or are you looking to develop your Financial Accounting skills in a large Group
The responsibilities for this role are the delivery of the UK statutory accounts, quarterly consolidated shareholder reporting and bank compliance reporting for the group. The role will also oversee the audit process.
- PE backed Renewables Business
- Newly created position
This position is a great platform to make a name for yourself within a global giant, acting as a strong number 2 to the UK Finance Director you will business partner across the European/US regions to improve group reporting.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Flexible working structure to promote a health work life balance
Preparation of the Group quarterly financial reporting submissions under IFRS and the preparation of the annual statutory accounts under UK GAAP.
- 3-6 months or temp to perm
- IFRS, GAAP
Reporting to the Reporting Controller and to support the Business Unit (BU) Finance Directors and Board with accurate and timely financial data. To liaise with the Business Facing Finance teams and wider teams to complete all Group and Sector management reporting (month-end, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans), financial analysis, and manage any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Well regarded Business with a fantastic progression path
- Strong Package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a leading Public Sector Organisation base din The Midlands.
- Large Public Sector Organisation based in The Midlands
- Be Part of a Team Striving for Top Performance and Constantly Evolving
This is a challenging role focusing on technical accounting judgements, financial reporting processes improvement and controls excellence, all within a complex global business environment that is embracing digital transformation.
Focused on partnering with the business to ensure that all accounting issues are timely identified, considered and appropriately recognised whilst also promoting an effective control framework and robust financial processes.
- An exceptional opportunity to join a leading global luxury brand.
- A newly created role reporting into an inspiring and supportive leader.
This role will works closely with the wider Financial Control team to assist where possible and ensure accurate monthly consolidated management accounts.
- A career that will keep you on your toes, and the autonomy to be successful
- Flexible working, make the role work around you
FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER - ENERGY COMPANY - LONDON
- High growth Energy company
- 6-8 month contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Group Reporting Manager to join a leading real estate / construction business based in Central London.
- Excellent opportunity for a strong Financial Reporting Manager.
- Would suit a 2nd time mover with significant PQE
A great opportunity to work for a first time mover for a growing SME in Stockport
- A great opportunity to work for a first time mover
- Working for a growing SME in Stockport
The purpose of this position is to account for a varied portfolio of fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager / Associate Director - Accounting.
- business growing exponentially despite difficult market
- terrific career progression
The main functions of the role of Financial Reporting Manager will be to manage and control the production of financial data and returns to comply with all regulatory and internal reporting requirements, and provide technical financial insight to guide business decisions and safeguard assets.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected business in a desirable role.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports as well as business partner.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Developer you will be required to design and code in Azure SQL Server. This role will also require the interaction between internal and external stakeholders to discuss and agree on API signature and data format in which information will flow from external application to the Monitoring App. As a senior member of the team you will provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Opportunity to be part of a digital transformational project.
- Lead a team by mentoring junior team members.
Due to the fact that our client are growing and developing, they are now looking for a Group Financial Reporting Accountant to support with these changes.
- Group Reporting Accountant
Leading financial services organisation require a QA Test Analyst in Data Development Operations to join an established data team. Working collaboratively with the Engineering team within Data Operations you will have the opportunity to influence data assets to drive trust and eliminate catalogue defects.
- Opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation
- Opportunity to join an expanding and high profile team
This is a completely new position for the client and they are looking to build upon their successful reporting capability in other areas of the business to their new division. This is a crucial position for the business and you will also be involved in other areas of the business.
- SQL, Excel, Power BI,
- Data Analyst, Data Management, Reporting Analyst, Insights Analyst
The Product Manager plays a key role within D&A, owning solution development and leading the squad from high level proposal through to delivery. In your role, you own project budgets, time lines and designs and are the lead person within the squad to the business.
- Join an organisation empowering people through Data & Analytics
- Play a key role in an exciting and evolving Data & Analytics journey
As a Financial Reporting Manager you will support the Head of Financial Reporting with all aspects of financial statement preparation. This role will manage a team of 3 accountants to ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the month end and year end accounts. This role will help ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the month end and year end accounts.
- Support the Head of Control with all aspects of financial reporting
- This role will work closely with the Financial Control team and key stakeholders
Global Retail & Innovation company require a Business Intelligence Manager to work with their Global Finance team to deliver reporting and analysis of commercial performance across the group, both financial and non-financial. The role of Business Intelligence Manager will manage a team of BI & Data Analysts to support the Finance Analytics team to produce insightful analytics for global stakeholders across group.
- Opportunity to work for a Global Company
- Opportunity to Lead & Influence Global Data Analytics