Exciting opportunity for an experienced Junior Buyer to join our International Team, the role is working for the Ireland market and so fortnightly travel to Dublin would be required. Reporting into the Buying Manager this person will be responsible for our growing International category.
- Destination shop for books, magazines and convenience food.
- Brilliant employer with central London location.
- Opportunity to drive improvement on a strategic level.
- A large financial institution that handles a substantial IT procurement spend.
- Opportunity to drive improvement on a strategic level
- A large institution with a strong brand, values and position in the market
Support the delivery of the category strategy and deployment of the supplier relationship management program across the Marketing and Communications space, engaging with key stakeholders and applying strong contract management.
- Opportunity to join a growing Procurement function
- Exciting complex Procurement projects to lead on
- You will be responsible for managing the categories - Plant, Utilities and Haulage
- Responsibilities include (with support of Category lead) sourcing, supplier relationship management, and developing category plans
- Opportunity to work with a talented and well established procurement team
- Opportunity to work in a large forward thinking company
An opportunity to join and well established and leading contract catering business, based in central London. You'll have an opportunity to a dynamic and fast paced procurement team, where you will be buying a range of produce, grocery, retail goods, soft drinks and alcohol.
- An opportunity in a leading contract catering and hospitality business
- You must have a strong procurement background buying food and beverages
The role is for a junior procurement professional looking to advance their procurement career within a large FMCG business based in London. The job responsibilities involve supporting the indirect category buyer in procurement activities, alongside reporting and data analysis in assisting the wider procurement function.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Work in a large, market-competitive FMCG business
This newly created role will lead the global supply chain procurement of all electronic devices, systems and maintenance, while managing a team of 2 buyers. Our client is a well known business serves company, that are present in 80 countries around the world.
- greenfield opportunity to lead the procurement of all electronic devices, system
- You must have a strong experience in global procurement & supply chain
Currently looking to hire a Land Buyer / Manager that possesses their own network and contacts within the London and Home Counties patches
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career at a sustainable developer
- Full exposure to acquisitions
A Transaction Services Executive is required to work on the delivery of projects on a day-to-day basis and to build sustainable external and internal client relationships.You will have a reasonable understanding of, and experience in, the field of financial due diligence for corporate, private equity or financial buyers and vendors, and or reporting accountant work.
- A reasonable understanding and experience of financial due diligence needed.
- Large accountancy firm, London