Mid Lead Developer | .NetCore | AWS | Chippenham
Role will be a mixture of maintenance & upgrade work with legacy applications, including migrating them to the cloud, and new/green field projects.
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
The Network Engineer will provide hands on Network, Voice and Security 3rd level support, design, implementation function to the business whilst ensuring that customer requirements are met effectively both in terms of technical ability and cost. This position will be home-based with travel for meetings in the future, therefore, site based in Chippenham.
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with a great employeer.
- Must have Checkpoint & Cisco expereince.
Data scientist within manufacturing and innovation, working to support CMC process development and help CMC digital transformation, using innovative tools and process optimisation.
- Opportunity to work for a top 50 pharma at the forefront of the industry
- Develope your R and Python skills
As the Tax Manager, your core responsibilities will be to ensure the Group meets all of its direct, international tax reporting requirements
- Brilliant opportunity to make your first move into industry
- Broaden your Tax skills & experience
A very rare opportunity to work with a leading global organisation, as a Senior CRM Product Owner.
- 12 Month FTC with the potential to lead to a permanent opportunity
- Great exposure within an award winning, global organisation!
My client have a finance team who are responsible for maintaining the consolidation and reporting system. They oversee the accuracy of finance-related meta-data. They are looking to bring in a finance systems developer to deliver enhancements to the OneStream platform to ensure that the reporting team and international markets benefit from a best-in-class finance reporting system.
- A leading international organisation that is a market leader in their field
- Fast Paced Career Progression
Within a small team, you will be responsible for providing an accurate, timely and professional end-to-end payroll service for a large number of clients, varying in all pay frequencies and size.
- Do you enjoy working with clients?
- Have experience of end to end Payroll's?
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a strong technical skillset. You will be working closely with the Tax and Statutory Reporting Accountant who is the technical lead for the business and will have a strong financial reporting background with a good understanding of IFRS.
- Industry Leader in selected field
- Great role for a first time mover into Industry
As a successful optimisation analyst, you will lead optimisation as part of a large team of test and personalisation specialists.
- Great exposure within an award winning, global organisation
- Huge career progression on offer