The Legal and Compliance Assistant reports to the Chief Legal Officer EMEA and will work within a cross company legal and compliance team, where the primary external business focus is towards contractors, agencies and clients. Responsible for the day-to-day management of employment and commercial contracts, the Legal and Compliance Assistant will ensure that these are compliant with local employment law and will provide technical legal support.
- Compliance and employment law experience?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Look after a hybrid Legal and Compliance function for a major business with key international strategic growth initiatives
- A top 10 holding group in Saudi Arabia
- This role will sit in an international team is critical to overseas growth
I'm working on a great generalist compliance position for a Senior Compliance Manager. This position will have great breadth, looking at regulatory change and horizon scanning amongst working with the rest of function, managing a small team of 2. This role requires solid experience in COBS, CASS and MIFID II. There is also great scope for working flexibly at the firm.
- Compliance generalist role with management responsibilty
- Great flexible working scheme
- To provide advice and guidance to the EMEA region on financial and trade sanctions, the expectations of regulators and the design and operation of the sanctions compliance program, by which the EMEA region mitigates sanctions risk
- To oversee the day to day running of the EMEA Sanctions Advisory and Controls and Investigations functions.
- sanctions expert
- financial crime
International law firm, based in the north of England, are looking to expand their in-house team with the hire of a Data Protection Lawyer.
- Magic Circle Law Firm
- Clear Progression
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to join and lead an AIF Compliance Advisory team in a leading Investment Manager.
The ideal candidate will have broad private side alternatives knowledge and be a an accomplished senior compliance professional.
- AIF Compliance Advisory Director
- buy side compliance
Reporting to the Head of Surveillance, based in London, the Trade Surveillance Vice President role will be responsible for completing allocated surveillance tasks defined under the firm's Surveillance Monitoring Plan ('SMP').
- An excellent opportunity within a well established banking firm
- A competitive salary offering
My client, a Financial Services firm that specialises in investment & wealth management amongst other services is seeking a pro-active, hands on Data Privacy Associate to work across the business as an SME in Data Protection. The ideal candidate will have worked in a medium sized enterprise and ideally have/be working towards qualifications in data protection.
- Based in City of London
- Working with a well recognised Financial Services firm
This is a group Head of Compliance role in a growing Fintech business. The successful candidate will be an experienced compliance officer looking for a fast paced role and to accelerate his/ her career.
- experience in payments/ fintech
- compliance officer
An integral compliance advisory role within one of the worlds largest savings and investment funds. This role would be perfectly suited to a generalist compliance officer with financial promotions experience, within a client money management business. (EG wealth manager, retail banking and pension funds) This role would also be ideal for someone who has experience in managing compliance issues around B2B issues.
- An integral role with one of the worlds largest investment funds
- Infinite growth and development platform
This is a capital markets compliance advisory role, supporting London and Frankfurt, therefore knowledge of bot BAFIN and FCA regulator is essential.
- equities or fixed income compliance
- BAFIN regulator experience
I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
This is a new role in a growing private equity firm looking to hire a Compliance Officer to report directly into the CCO.
- Excellent new role with a small Private Equity firm in London who are seeking
- a Compliance Officer
To lead the Compliance and Risk function in Jersey, performing the role of Compliance Officer and MLRO for a regulated businesses.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Channel Island experience
My client is a leading financial services firm who provide asset management services. They have several offices nationwide and are looking to appoint a CASS Manager in the North West of England (Cheshire).
- Nationally renowned asset management firm
- Manager level position
This is a new Compliance Advisory VP role with a Banking and Capital Markets firm based in the City of London. The role will focus on Equities and Fixed Income advisory for the business as it continues to go through a period of growth.
- VP level role with growing international banking firm
- Based in City of London
The Sanctions Analyst will be expected to establish and maintain policies, procedures, systems and controls to mitigate and effectively manage sanctions risk.
- My client is hiring a Sanctions Analyst for their growing team. Large
- international corporate and investment bank based in London.
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Specialist. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
My client is looking to appoint a compliance specialist to join the recently created Compliance Team within the legal function. The role will assist the Chief Compliance Officer and other members of the Legal and Risk Team in developing and operating an international legal compliance programme across business operations.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
Top regional law firm are looking for a Compliance Manager, with previous legal experience, to act as Deputy COLP for the firm.
- Top Regional Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
Based in Ilkeston, the HGV/LGV Class 1 Driver will be working as part of the transport team, the main responsibility of this role is to provide an excellent level of customer services whilst ensuring legal compliance regarding the EU Working Time Directive (Driving Hours) and ADR Transport Regulations.
- Are you looking for a new permanent opportunity?
- Do you want to be part of a global brand?
To support the Head of Health, Safety & Compliance and ensure we are complying with legislation with regard to safety of the property assets, and is adhering to policies, procedures and evidencing legal compliance.
- Growing Social Housing Organisation
- Safety First Outlook
The Operations Global Projects Group (GPG) provides Program Management for major cross-area programs requiring globally focused execution across Operations functions/product areas and across firm divisions (Finance, Tech, Legal and Compliance etc). The main drivers for typical GPG initiatives are firm/business strategic initiatives, regulatory reform and market/industry changes.
- Immediate Start
- Great Day Rate