** Site Manager for a Large Scale housing developer**
** sites located in and around Milton Keynes**
- Quality Focused House builder!
- Full autonomy to run your site the way you see fit!
The role will include overseeing single project installs across a specified region and will involve collaborative work with clients and sub-contractors.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will lead your site team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and comply with all current statutory legislation.
- To join a pioneering business at growth phase
- Progression opportunity
Freelance Site Manager required for an immediate start on a commercial refurbishment project in Lancashire. The assignment will be for approximately 4-6 months and the rate of pay is negotiable on experience.
- Immediate Start
- Refurbishment Project - Food Manufacturing Facility
- Site Manager, social housing maintenance.
- Full internal and external refurbishment works
- plenty of ongoing contracts with lots of progression
- opportunity to make a difference with important work
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join a leading modern methods of construction pioneer! With a healthy land bank and exciting growth plans over the next few years, it's the perfect time to establish yourself and gain some modular build experience within a growing sector.
- Modern Methods Of Construction Pioneer
- Permanent opportunity possible
The Technical Inspector role will safeguard high quality construction by ensuring that contract documents and drawings are translated into buildings which meet the standards agreed. The Inspector will continually monitor on-site progress against programme, whilst maintaining good working relationships with the wider project team and consultants to deliver homes in line with client requirements and where relevant Homes England commitments.
- Agile Flexible Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
**Quality focused, 5-star volume housing developer**
**Realistic career progression**
- 5 star residential development
- full autonomy to run your site
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Assistant Site Manager to join a very reputable spec house builder, operating in the Yorkshire region. They consistently deliver their homes to a exceptionally high standard and due to continued growth, are looking to bring in an Assistant Site Manager to enable adequate support on their larger development projects.
- Housebuilding Experience Essential
- Provides Progression and Development opportunities
A fantastic freelance opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to deliver an important project for a national multi utility connections specialist. You will be working on behalf of the transmission and distribution arm of the business to oversee site operations on a substation project in Glasgow.
- Immediate Start
- Realistic potential for further work following this assignment