As the Marketing Manager you will own and develop the marketing plan for this growing SME.
- Own marketing for this growing SME
- Crawley - office based
As the Content Marketing Manager for this growing technology business, you will work with the wider business to bring the company's story to life; you will not only be the voice of the market, but the voice of the customer - helping the company achieve their business objectives
- Content Marketing Manager - global technology business
- Based Berkshire - with flexible working on offer (hybrid)
As the Regional Marketing Manager - 9m FTC, you will support growth, drive brand awareness and create great experience for this company's customers and prospects across EMEA.
- 9 month Fixed Term Contract - Supporting growth and driving brand awareness
- Remote based opportunity
A great opportunity to join as their Marketing Manager to support their company growth objectives. You will be responsible for a wide range of activities, which will play a pivotal role in helping the business increase market share.
- Global Edtech Provider
- Fantastic Marketing Manager Role
This brand new Content Manager role will involve taking responsibility for my client's target audience to consume, across the full portfolio of media. My client are looking for someone who is a superb copywriter, an editor plus social media and is SEO savvy, and comfortable tackling IT/technology related subjects.
- Remote Working
- Join a fast paced and growing marketing team
As the Account Based Marketing Manager - ABM Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, executing and measuring efficient and effective campaigns and account-specific programs that generate growth within the client base.
- Account Based Marketing Manager - ABM Manager
- Based Berkshire with flexible working - global technology business
This role will involve leading a global digital creative team to deliver high quality digital, social and web-based marketing strategies and campaigns. The aim of this role will be to increase customer satisfaction, marketing effectiveness and amplify the company brand.
- Hybrid Working
- Join a busy Digital Marketing and Communications Team
Working within the Digital team and alongside senior stakeholders across the organisation, you will develop the dashboards and standardised reporting infrastructure that will form the bedrock for key business decisions. Collaborating with the VP of Marketing Technology, this individual will play a pivotal role in driving the organisation's analytics and performance capabilities into the future.
- An opportunity to develop their analytics function and infrastructure
- Working for a fast growing B2B Tech business
The Interim UK Head of Marketing position has a view to become permanent in the future.
Unique opportunity to Head up their UK Marketing strategy for an education and training tech brand based in Manchester.
This is an urgent requirement candidates must be available immediately or very short notice.
- PERFECT ROLE FOR SOMEONE WITH A STRONG DIGITAL MARKETING BACKGROUND
- Fast growing company with a view to make this role permanent
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the full marketing mix supporting the marketing manager in creating on and offline marketing collateral. The role will be hybrid working for a buisness based in Guildford.
- Modern technology business
- Great opportunity for an SME marketer
A newly created role to help build the content department for a PE backed Tech business
- Leading provider of remote access solutions
- 100% remote
A great opportunity for a Demand Generation specialist
Chance to grow and expand experience with a PE backed tech business
- Leading provider of remote access solutions
- Newly created role
This role is for a highly commercial product marketing leader with proven experience in taking new financial service products to market globally and working in an Agile and lean product development / Software as a
- Be the first product marketer within this fast growing B2B SaaS business
- Hybrid working patterns
Working for a large, global consultancy, the Senior Corporate Communications Manager for Europe is responsible for providing strategic communications guidance and to support to the European CEO. Delivering high quality internal and executive communications that align to the European business goals and engage European employees.
- Working with a large, global tech consultancy
- A senior role working with the European CEO and senior stakeholders
A Product Marketing Manager is required to develop the product marketing strategy for some marketing leading SAAS products. Working closely with department heads, you will understand the market and customer needs, developing a marketing program to help address those needs and increase sales.
- Marketing Leading Products
- Product Marketing Leader
As Senior Marketing Manager for this fast growing tech company, you will be co-designing, owning, and implementing strategic marketing initiatives as well as building the core marketing functions for scale. Expect to be very practical and hands-on!
- Developing the marketing strategy for a fast growing tech business
- A strategic role that is also practical and hands on
Working for an established brand which is experiencing rapid growth, this role focuses on managing and coaching the large and growing team as well as developing a longer term strategy for the team. As Head of Data, Insights & Analytics you will be from an analytical background with an ability to make recommendations to the wider marketing team to optimise their campaigns.
- Managing a large and growing team in a dynamic organisation
- Developing a strategy to drive growth within this growing tech business
You'll need to be confident in your ability to work independently and to take ownership of commercial targets, whilst being able to quickly build strong relationships across the business.
You'll be a technical whizz at all things SEO including factors influencing SERP rankings, up to date industry knowledge around trends, changes to search engine algorithms, and role of mobile in SEO performance.
- Be part of a growing technology company with huge growth plans!
- Be an integral part of the Marketing team.
An exciting new role for a brand new company operating in the animal care sector. This role will be for a thought leading and innovative company with a scope to grow a large marketing team.
- A unique role for someone who has a passion for animal care
- Work for a thought leading and innovative new company
The successful Senior Marketing Executive will be working for a leading technology business that provides software to professional accountants and tax advisers, from sole practitioners to most of the UK's top 100 accounting practices. They will manage the ABM campaigns and the customer journey.
- An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to work in SAAS
- Growing SAAS business, great hybrid working.
The Marketing Analyst will deliver an effective and high quality marketing reporting service to the demand generation, campaign, and product marketing teams. They will work cross-functionally with the Business Intelligence, CRM, and Digital Experience teams to achieve marketing's analytical goals
- A great opportunity for a Marketing Analyst
- Chance to progress within a B2B company
An exciting opportunity to work for a tech company based in Leeds. Leading the operations side of marketing, you will coordinate with stakeholders and clients and maximise lead generation.
- A role with an exciting tech company
- Use your marketing skills in a forward thinking company