The Unified Communications Engineer is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business with dynamic hybrid working and occasional European travel. Offices are based in Plymouth and Portsmouth, it would be beneficial to live in Hampshire or the South West for occasional travel to the office.
- Are you a CISCO and Genesys expert?
- Fantastic opportunity for forward thinking Communications professional?
- Working for a industry leading business
Machine Learning opportunity to focus on the building and fine-tuning of a revolutionary Mobile App.
- Chance to work with a very exciting sports media company
- Own a major part in a project based around a new Mobile App
High-performing senior developer to build and manage our website, back-end technology, CRM, and API framework. The role would expect to help with Code review, maintaining code, building servers, and help lead the Offshore team.
- Leading tours and activities provider in Europe and N. America
- Growing organisation that is looking to scale its development team in Europe
Maritime Service Provider in Glasgow who are hiring an IT Manager to look after an IT function consisting of 30 staff that is globally dispersed with 3 direct reports.
- Global marine business is expanding their growing IT function
- Newly created role to manage a dynamic group of companies
My client is looking for a SQL Database Engineer to join their IT Business solutions team and develop and maintain their Database services.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension
This position will have a key role in the day-to-day support of the tech help-desk, which services approximately 200 users and covers all areas of technology for the site.
- Fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician
- Work in a well known and prestigious racecourse with world class events
To work in collaboration with the preferred partner and to ensure the reliable and robust delivery of an accessibility service and the improvement programme for it to meet strategic and stakeholder objectives in line with the product roadmap and wider industry sales initiatives.
- Supporting a public service organisation with accessibility services
- Creating a Web app from conception through to delivery
This is an exciting opportunity to join an eco-responsible, multi award winning Travel and Tourism business as an Application Support Engineer based in their Plymouth office.
Dealing with a variety of issues, being the main point of contact for clients and working together towards a full resolution in a timely fashion. Troubleshooting, analytic skills, and excellent customer service skills are fundamental.
- Eco-responsible, multi award winning, established 1972
- Fantastic opportunity for a 1st/2nd Application Support Engineer