Our Client in Maidstone are a growing and require a Accounts Senior/Supervisor to join the team and help with the growing portfolio of clients.
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Lots of variety
A growing and highly successful top 20 accountancy practice based in Maidstone is looking to bolster their team with a Senior Accountant as key addition to this growing team. The opportunity and firm provides excellent prospects to further your career, with excellent progression prospects on offer, client management and technical accounting and advisory skills development.
- Accounts & Business Services Senior to join a Kent based accountancy practice
- Excellent continued professional development & progression opportunities
In this role you will be expected to be comfortable with preparing accounts, tax, bookkeeping, managing accounts and providing other general practice services. There is also a requirement of building new client relationships while maintaining current relationships.
- Accounts Semi-Senior to join a Kent based accountancy practice
- Great mix of clients and an excellent, collaborative team culture
To prepare complex VAT calculations using your accounting knowledge, to advise clients on their VAT liability, to provide VAT compliance services and to promote good practice within the entire firm. This role will require some regional travel (one to two days per week).
- Opportunity to work for a top 20 firm
- Award-winning accountancy firm
Are you looking to kick start your career in a FTSE 250, organically grown business? At PageGroup we pride ourselves on the culture that we have created along with the exceptional training and support, making it a perfect place for graduates to start their career.
- FTSE 250, world class training,
- Uncapped earnings, job security
PageGroup are expanding and looking to speak with experienced Senior Recruitment Consultants to join us
- FTSE 250, uncapped commission, progression
- Leading Recruitment Agency
Do you have sales experience and looking for a career change? PageGroup are expanding across the UK and are looking to speak with people who are interested in a career in recruitment
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunities to fast track your progression
Are you an experienced family lawyer? Do you have a strong billing track record? Have you got an enhanced technical ability with family work? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
- Experienced Family lawyer required for local law firm.
- You'll have a strong track record with billing and strong technical ability.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a friendly accountancy practice based in Maidstone. You'll support a range of clients with their payroll functions. This role will come with good benefits for the right candidate.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced payroll manager.
- You'll join a friendly team based in a central location.
Business Analyst - Hybrid Working - Permanent - Maidstone - Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Are you a well rounded Technology Business Analyst?
- Do you have experience taking on some Project Management duties?
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Charitable organisation in Mid Kent in a commercially focused Financial Planning role.
- Fantastic Charitable Organisation
- Commercially focused role
Superb opportunity to join leading Charity in a Financial Controller / Head of Finance capacity. Reporting to the CFO you will oversee financial planning, forecasting, financial accounting, treasury and statutory / regulatory reporting functions.
- Fantastically well respected business
- Lovely employer with excellent ethics.
Reporting the MD and Group FD (Internationally), you will be a key part of the Senior Management Team in the UK, and will control all aspects of Finance for the UK&I business, including business planning and financial accounting
- Number one role in UK - Part of Wider, international business
- Company is making positive and proactive changes currently - great time to join!
Providing unparalleled opportunities in career progression and personal development. The Recruitment Consultant position combines recruiting, account development and account management in a positive and high achieving environment.
- Opportunity based in Maidstone working for PageGroup
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
Do you have great communication skills?
Are you motivated by working in a fast-paced, target driven environment?
Would you like to be financially rewarded for your hard work?
If so, maybe you should be considering a career in Recruitment.
- FTSE 250 Leading Recruitment Consultancy
- Market Leading Training and Progression
Develop and employ strategies to build the brand and reputation and support the Trust to find, attract, engage and sustain the interest of potential applicants across a variety of job roles and staff groups.
- Chance to work for an NHS organisation
- Hybrid working available
Superb opportunity to join Kent based international retail company as Head of Accounting / Senior Financial Controller, reporting to the CFO.
- Excellent newly created opportunity
- Excellent business, part of wider Global Group
Generate leads to support the achievement of the Hospital's overall revenue targets via the management of specific marketing campaigns.
- Opportunity to work in a leading healthcare organisation.
- Chance to work in a busy communications department.