This is an exciting global IT sourcing manager role with a focus on software and market data. This is a newly created role in a brownfield Procurement environment, as part of a growing team. Sourcing and Vendor management is high on the organisations agenda with strong buy in from board level stakeholders.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing sourcing and vendor management team
- One of the largest global asset management companies in the world
A Commercial Manager within the IT category team to play a key role in managing supplier risk, and ensuring that the end customer receives excellent service through consistent supplier outcomes and continuous improvement activity.
- Exciting opportunity to continue to develop in an established commercial team
- Market leading financial services organisation
Support the delivery of the category strategy and deployment of the supplier relationship management program across the IT space, engaging with key stakeholders and applying strong contract management.
- Opportunity to join a growing Procurement function
- Exciting complex Procurement projects to lead on
To support senior business stakeholders by developing and executing strategic sourcing and category management strategies. Shaping our new ways of working to deliver enhanced costs and efficiency's in supply.
- help to deliver change and implement strategic procurement initiatives
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Global Financial Services client based in Manchester who are looking for an experienced Category Lead to managing a large spend area within key categories
- Financial Services business in Manchester
An excellent opportunity for someone to join a growing, entrepreneurial business renowned for offering unrivalled career opportunities and staff well-being.
- Outstanding organisation renowned for employee wellbeing
- significant opportunities for progression
Exciting opportunity to work in a new savings-team in one of the biggest and most reputable banks in the world. You will be leading on mostly Technology focused procurement projects such as IT, Digital, IT Professional Services and Applications. This role will be end to end including getting into contract detail, amending these where necessary.
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds biggest, most prestigious banks
- Opportunity to join a new team in a new pillar of the business
An opportunity to lead on Sourcing activity within the IT category (software, hardware, telco, data centres, cloud, etc.) including the development and implementation of category plans.
- Opportunity to join a strong, award winning function
- Excellent growth and development opportunities as well as good working autonomy
An opportunity to lead on Sourcing activity within the Marketing/Print categories, including the development and implementation of category plans.
- Strong award winning Procurement function
- Good autonomy to lead on the development and implementation of category strategy
An opportunity to lead on Sourcing activity within the HR, Professional Services and Travel categories, including the development and implementation of category plans.
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
- Exciting complex and high value Procurement projects to take a lead on