The Project Manager will work within the Operations team responsible for delivering projects into existing and new clients. They will communicate and collaborate with clients regarding project deliverables, including managing expectations and presentation of project documentation
- Spear head the Digital growth
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
Business Change Project Manager | East Midlands | £32k - £34k/annum | FTC until March 2022
We're looking for a Business Change Project Manager to be responsible for managing all phases of a project's lifecycle for relevant corporate and change projects.
- Public Sector Organisation
- Flexible working available
Senior Project Manager | 3 months intially | £300 - £400/day Outside IR35 | Remote
- Outside IR35
IT Project Manager |6 months | £300 - £350/day Outside IR35 | Remote
- Fantastic charity organisation
- Outside IR35
Manages the delivery of IT projects, planning and coordinating the development and implementation of both operational IT initiatives and IT continuous improvement programmes across the organisation.
- Career Growth
- Excellent benefit Package
To manage the development, justification (business cases) and implementation of a number of cross functional projects which support the overall business strategy
- Work on European Level
- Career Progression
IT Project Manager (Logistics and Supply Chain)
3 x Exciting opportunities for IT Project Managers to work on customer implementation projects for an expanding and innovative Logistics business. Location currently fully remote and 'post covid' will allow 2 days from home with offices in East Midlands or by Yorkshire.
- Brilliant opportunities to join a growing Logistics and SC Business
- Exciting IT Project Management opportunities for IT Logistics professionals
HR Project Manager responsible for project delivery over the HR landscape.
Leading on the implementation of Time & Attendance and providing solutions relating to Payroll, Benefits & Pensions.
- HR Project Manager
- HR Systems - Time & Attendance
National Project Manager - Prince2 - focusing on a new site set-up, automation, systems and contract implementations. Ideally suited for an operations background with experience of leading projects.
- PRINCE 2 Project Management
- Contract Implementation, Automation, DC start ups
- In house Project Operations Management role help deliver large development sites across the UK
- fantastic career opportunities within a highly regarded developer
- Oversee all UK sites - Leading teams of consultants and contractors
- Senior role within a prestigious developer
Opportunity to join a leading housebuilder and hone your skills completely throughout technical in a role that incorporates all aspects.
- Top 10 UK developer with strong growth plans
- Hybrid role incorporating all aspects of Technical.
The Programme Officer will work directly with the Programme Manager as wells as other colleagues within the organisation, wider council departments, co- funders, stakeholders and the wider public to ensure that the programme is delivered to a high standard.
- An opportunity to get involved in a really exciting Economic Development project
- A chance to make a really positive impact on the region
SAP Functional Analyst | East Midlands | £60,000 - £70,000 | Flexible working
Responsible for ensuring SAP is fit for purpose and consistent across the business.
Business Change Lead | 12 month FTC | £50,000 - £60,000 | 3 days a week onsite required
An experienced Business Change Lead is required for a large organisation based in East Midlands.
- 12 month FTC
- 3 days a week on site
Coupa Consultant | 6 months | £400 - £500/day Outside IR35 | Onsite East Midlands
- Large Manufacturer
- Exciting Project
You will take the lead on a number of high level, technical Finance projects, working with Finance teams in the UK and overseas as well as External Auditors
- Interesting technical projects
- IFRS, US GAAP, SOX
My market-leading FMCG client are looking to recruit a Customer Collaboration Manager / Customer Value Chain Project Manager. This is a BRAND NEW role and will be focused on diagnosing, directing and monitoring a series of customer value chain projects.
- BRAND NEW role with a market-leading FMCG manufacturer
- Leading multi-functional diagnostics sessions to identify value chain projects